Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 03:28 PM   #16
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Why? I'm personally not interested in responding to rhetorical questions.
ok that's fine. I now know to put you in my troll bucket. I don't mind having dialog but when you make a statement about who's done what for minority groups, get called out in a reasonable way and then run when confronted with logic it simply means you are a troll nothing more nothing less. going forward I will adjust my approach to you and any others that practice such tuck your tail politics. I have a low tolerance for that type of anti-intellectual behavior.

Thanks
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:38 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
ok that's fine.
If it makes you feel better about your weakness to label people please be my guest .... what you consider me to be or not be is hardly worth a thought.

This is a hooker board ... and certainly not a place where I "need" confirmation.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:41 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If it makes you feel better about your weakness to label people please be my guest .... what you consider me to be or not be is hardly worth a thought.

This is a hooker board ... and certainly not a place where I "need" confirmation.

^ Actually I suspect the reverse of what you espouse is true. It's always that way with you folks that wear your heart on your sleeve. You're conservative with the emotion of a bleeding heart liberal. It is what it is...

No disrepect meant.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:48 PM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Well crooks begot crooks. I'm sure that Hillary Rodham Clinton is more comfortable with parents of crooks than she is with parents of successful developers who have earned their living building things ...

I don't know if the store owner was a Republican or a Democrat, but I'm sure she would be "right at home" with the parents of these fine Democrats helping themselves to "whatever" isn't nailed down! After all: It's Officer Wilson's fault, right?
I still say that goofy piece of shit on the left is "Obama's Son"
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 03:48 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ Actually I suspect the reverse of what you espouse is true. It's always that way with you folks that wear your heart on your sleeve. You're conservative with the emotion of a bleeding heart liberal. It is what it is...
You're not qualified to disrespect me as far as I am concerned. Another way of describing your effort is .... "water off a duck's back" ... again in case you didn't get it before .... I don't need "confirmation" from anyone posting on a "hooker board" ... male or female.

"you folks" ... now that sounds like a pidgeon-holing liberal if I ever say one!!!

FYI: I'm not the one "approving" of using the parent of a common criminal to assist in increasing votes for a POTUS candidate! But when the POTUS candidate seeks the parent of a common criminal to score points and in an attempt to prove how abusive LE is in the country ... what does one expect.

It seems to be fine with you ..... speaking of "you folks"!!!!! Thugs of a feather!
Old 07-22-2016, 05:44 PM   #21
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well crooks begot crooks. I'm sure that Hillary Rodham Clinton is more comfortable with parents of crooks than she is with parents of successful developers who have earned their living building things ...

I don't know if the store owner was a Republican or a Democrat, but I'm sure she would be "right at home" with the parents of these fine Democrats helping themselves to "whatever" isn't nailed down! After all: It's Officer Wilson's fault, right?
Every country has a dark side. Would ya just look at ours.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:01 PM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Having Michael Brown's mother speak at the DNC is a disgrace. A total disgrace, and an insult to every law enforcement officer in the US. But you know what? LE will STILL protect her, and the convention goers from violence to the best of their ability. Despite the insult.
And then again.....maybe not.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:02 PM   #23
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ry-clinton-ov/

seems extremely risky and divisive.. I'm sure Trump seized partially on this to portray himself the "Law and order candidate" last night.. what does the Democratic Party gain from this parade? I can envision great backlash, but no new support, so why are they doing this?
I think it's a smart and safe plan but not a really needed plan- Trump has already lost the black vote. Clintons camp perhaps wants blacks to come out and vote in huge masses. If you go on Facebook most blacks are nearly talking about the police killings that are happening to their people - by simply having those families at the DNC Clinton is pandering to the black vote to come out in mass numbers to vote against trump who appears to only be supporting the police in which called for law and order.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:01 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:

You wouldn't know a whooker board if she smacked you upside the head with it, LLEPHANTMAN!

In Clarksville.

LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:44 PM   #25
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You wouldn't know a whooker board if she smacked you upside the head with it, LLEPHANTMAN!

In Clarksville.

LMAO!
You don't know shit from Shinola.

Additionally, you are an ignorant pig faced monkey who sucks shit (Shinola???) out of gay men's assholes.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:57 PM   #26
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You don't know shit from Shinola.

Additionally, you are an ignorant pig faced monkey who sucks shit (Shinola???) out of gay men's assholes.
Please leave Ivan out if this and show a little respect for assups chosen lifestyle.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:14 PM   #27
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

my empirical, yet unscientific analysis suggests this photo alone is responsible for a 2.4% shift, from Democrat voters to Republican..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 05:49 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Please leave me out if this and show a little respect for gay rey's chosen lifestyle.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:24 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
my empirical, yet unscientific analysis suggests this photo alone is responsible for a 2.4% shift, from Democrat voters to Republican..
... plus a substantial shift in the "independents" before the shift in independent voters to Trump based on AGAIN Obaminable proclaiming how safer the World is just hours before YET ANOTHER TERRORIST attack on PRIVATE CITIZENS in Europe in a country overwhelmed with refugees ... and which has experienced substantial and disgusting crimes against its citizens from Muslim refugees.

A refugee problem for the world estimated to be around 60 million that was and is the result of the work of Hillary Rodham Clinton as SOS in his administration. She owns it!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women