Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 05:39 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
It's pretty straightforward, a 10 years old could figure it out (that doesn't say much for you intelligence level). The bush portion of the 2009 debt was 1.2 trillion and Obama added 200 billion for the stimulus, for a total of 1.4 trillion. The deficit for 2015 was about $440 billion, hence, roughly a 1 trillion reduction in the deficit.

Payoff to cronies? got a lot of nerve saying something like that the way defense contractor raped the American taxpayer in Iraq.
Confessions of a private security contractor – CNN Security Clearance ...

$700 a day for a security contractor vs about $2500 a month for an Army Sargent. WAY TO SUPPORT THE TROOPS GEORGIE!

Wanted: Drivers for high-dollar jobs in Iraq | eTrucker: Trucking News ...

$120,000 a year for a driver. Notice that it's a subsidiary of HALIBURTON, I wonder how much Haliburton made for the "service".

That's just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to wasting taxpayers money, GEORGIE WAS #1!
Then you must have the intelligence level of a preschooler, you Kool Aid sucking prick. Using your "math skills", wherein you attribute the nearly six trillion in debt W inherited from Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, now means, by your own rationale, that Odumbo is now wholly responsible for the entire eighteen trillion plus debt that he didn't pay off during his presidency, you Kool Aid sucking prick. If the nearly six trillion in debt W inherited from Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is not properly ascribed to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, then the twelve trillion in debt at the beginning of Odumbo's presidency can no longer be, by your, own juvenile "math skills", ascribed to W and now belongs solely to Odumbo. Your math, you Kool Aid sucking prick!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:56 PM   #17
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Then you must have the intelligence level of a preschooler, you Kool Aid sucking prick. Using your "math skills", wherein you attribute the nearly six trillion in debt W inherited from Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, now means, by your own rationale, that Odumbo is now wholly responsible for the entire eighteen trillion plus debt that he didn't pay off during his presidency, you Kool Aid sucking prick. If the nearly six trillion in debt W inherited from Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is not properly ascribed to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, then the twelve trillion in debt at the beginning of Odumbo's presidency can no longer be, by your, own juvenile "math skills", ascribed to W and now belongs solely to Odumbo. Your math, you Kool Aid sucking prick!

Show me where I attributed any level of debt to either Clinton or bush in my post. I hope tonight you are DRUNK LYING CUNT, if not you're beyond hope.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:16 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Show me where I attributed any level of debt to either Clinton or bush in my post. I hope tonight you are DRUNK LYING CUNT, if not you're beyond hope.
You'd be the drunkard sotted on the Kool Aid, you Kool Aid sucking prick! It's obvious your Kool Aid sucking ass cannot even remember what you posted. You disingenuously ignore Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's portion of the debt when you state that W's portion of the debt was "1.2 trillion", you Kool Aid sucking prick.

Quote:
Quote:
The bush portion of the 2009 debt was 1.2 trillion
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:31 PM   #19
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Not so fast Sassy

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...st-republicans

"Or do they? .....the fact checking business often – too often for anyone's good – turns on matters of opinion rather than matters of "fact."

Sassy you need to stop using these self proclaimed Unbiased "fact checkers" as gospel. As I said before ..opinion is not fact. It's just like declaring "the debate is over" and anyone who says that usually doesn't want to talk about it anymore because they might be proven wrong or are hiding something. It's a typical liberal tactic when they don't know what their talking about.
And you take an article largely based on " dubious research" as gospel. Explain what is "fair and Balanced" about the research from the early 1990's used in the US News article.
Study of Bias or Biased Study? | FAIR

A quick search reveals another US news article:

When Will Conservatives Get Over the 'Liberal Media' Myth? | US ...

I particularly like the last line, pointed at conservatives " It's your ideas that leave something to be desired, not the media's coverage of them".

Seems like you need to be taught the meaning of "fair and balanced", DIPSHIT
Old 07-22-2016, 06:55 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you take an article largely based on " dubious research" as gospel. Explain what is "fair and Balanced" about the research from the early 1990's used in the US News article.

I particularly like the last line, pointed at conservatives " It's your ideas that leave something to be desired, not the media's coverage of them".

How would a Reeky Pox Marked Pignut like you know anything about far and balanced let alone teach it?

Perhaps you should put the glue bag down and try thinking for yourself instead of being told what to think by Brian Williams.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:00 PM   #21
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
How would a Reeky Pox Marked Pignut like you know anything about far and balanced let alone teach it?

Perhaps you should put the glue bag down and try thinking for yourself instead of being told what to think.
Did you even bother to read any of the articles? It's tough to be proved to be HORRIBLY BIASED AND WRONG. The best you can is retort some personal insults, that's the #1 personality trait of a COMPLETE DIPSHIT ASSHOLE!
Old 07-22-2016, 07:13 PM   #22
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Did you even bother to read any of the articles? It's tough to be proved to be HORRIBLY BIASED AND WRONG. The best you can is retort some personal insults, that's the #1 personality trait of a COMPLETE DIPSHIT ASSHOLE!
No, they are not reading the articles, and they obviously don't understand the difference between debt and deficit. They still want to blame Obama for everything, even when Bush had a lot to do with the debt we have today. Just forget it. Let it go. This thread is done as far as I'm concerned. One more time, DEFICIT IS NOT THE SAME AS DEBT.
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:26 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
No, they are not reading the articles, and they obviously don't understand the difference between debt and deficit. They still want to blame Obama for everything, even when Bush had a lot to do with the debt we have today. Just forget it. Let it go. This thread is done as far as I'm concerned. One more time, DEFICIT IS NOT THE SAME AS DEBT.
That's true. The deficit is not the debt. The deficit won't destroy us. The debt will. The debt MUST be reduced.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:29 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
It's pretty straightforward, a 10 years old could figure it out (that doesn't say much for you intelligence level). The bush portion of the 2009 debt was 1.2 trillion and Obama added 200 billion for the stimulus, for a total of 1.4 trillion. The deficit for 2015 was about $440 billion, hence, roughly a 1 trillion reduction in the deficit.

Payoff to cronies? got a lot of nerve saying something like that the way defense contractor raped the American taxpayer in Iraq.
Confessions of a private security contractor – CNN Security Clearance ...

$700 a day for a security contractor vs about $2500 a month for an Army Sargent. WAY TO SUPPORT THE TROOPS GEORGIE!

Wanted: Drivers for high-dollar jobs in Iraq | eTrucker: Trucking News ...

$120,000 a year for a driver. Notice that it's a subsidiary of HALIBURTON, I wonder how much Haliburton made for the "service".

That's just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to wasting taxpayers money, GEORGIE WAS #1!
You are absolutely right about Bush's corruption, dkluv. However, Obama has continued the practice. Why didn't he change it? He still awarded "no bid" contracts to Halliburton and other cronies. Any outrage from you on that?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #25
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

So those two articles are fair and balanced?
The first one was almost 25 years old and the other was written by a guy who was Anthony Weiner's communications director.
Try harder.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:05 AM   #26
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
The first one was almost 25 years old and the other was written by a guy who was Anthony Weiner's communications director.
Try harder.
It just sounded dam good that's why it was posted, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 04:57 AM   #27
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are absolutely right about Bush's corruption, dkluv. However, Obama has continued the practice. Why didn't he change it? He still awarded "no bid" contracts to Halliburton and other cronies. Any outrage from you on that?
Yes still outraged, but the # has been reduced from about 120,000 in 2005 to about 2000 currently, screwing the taxpayer much less. The grip the defense lobby, and all lobbbyists, has on politicians of both sides, is a major reason our debt is out of control.
Old 07-23-2016, 05:08 AM   #28
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Try harder.
Read much or just have trouble comprehending? The 25 year old article was used as the basis for an article in US News quoted by another member Defending their position that the Media is biased. The other article, debunking the notion of media bias, was also printed in US news. Same source.
Did you read it? can you explain what was wrong with the analysis? Or do you just blindly repeat what you are told by cuntservatives?
Old 07-23-2016, 05:10 AM   #29
drluv1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
It just sounded dam good that's why it was posted, lol.

Jim
LOL, LOL, LOL... Explain what was wrong about the article. Media bias is a cuntservative myth, just like reagan was a great president.
Old 07-23-2016, 06:24 AM   #30
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
LOL, LOL, LOL... Explain what was wrong about the article. Media bias is a cuntservative myth, just like reagan was a great president.
Yes, and drluv1, why don't you give us more information on how the Iraq War was an excuse to give over billions of tax dollars to the industrial war complex cronies like Haliburton, Lockheed Martin and Boeing? At least Obama did something good for the people, like get more of them covered with health insurance and create more jobs. What did Bush do but get more young men killed in the wars and create a huge deficit when there was a surplus at the time he stepped into office?

I feel sorry you posters that stoop so low as to cyber bully those that don't agree with you. I think it's great that other people come to this board with different points of view. That's what the board is all about. Sometimes I think the reason you GOP people get so mad is because you think there is some truth to what the other side thinks.
SassySue is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women