Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 02:38 AM   #16
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Never said I was in love with her but will take her over trump any day - where's trumps experience ? Beside Ben Carson - trump was the least qualified of all the GOP candidates
Many Americans want leaders without "experience" with our broken political system. Do you really expect positive changes in our government to come from within?
Many of our founding fathers would have been likewise unqualified.

Republicans are just tired of the party sending some clown our way for us to vote for. Many Democrats felt the same way. Thats where Sanders supporters came from. But enough accepted the party's choice that they will accept Hillary, despite her lack of qualifications. The woman has absolutely no business running for office.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:43 AM   #17
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Serving in the military is commendable, for sure. But it doesn't make you right, nor does it make you smart.

So, none of the people who contributed greatly to the destruction of this country have endorsed Trump? GOOD! None of the corporate owned Presidential puppets have endorsed Trump? GOOD!

I'm feeling better about voting for Trump every day!

Thank you for your service, LooseWheel!
You know based on your handle I don't know what to say about ya- are you some old wanna be casanova? What the hell is a cute old guy? I mean seriously what grown man refers to himself as cute? Besides that since you are casting your vote for Trump tell me what qualifications does this man to run this great country?
Please give specific skills and experience that Trump has - for goodness sakes he will have less experience than Barry if you think about it. I tried to give him one final chance, but his speech yielded just the same- hot air and no substance- I am so glad that Cruz stood him up- Cruz or Katich were far better candidates and more deserving.

Do you trump supporters realize this is the first time in quite some time we have someone running for office who has never passed or sign one bill into office?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:12 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Trump was pretty fucking shrill last night. And there was no RWW loony group to which he didn't pander...

Sad.Really sad.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:08 AM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
You know based on your handle I don't know what to say about ya- are you some old wanna be casanova? What the hell is a cute old guy? I mean seriously what grown man refers to himself as cute? Besides that since you are casting your vote for Trump tell me what qualifications does this man to run this great country?
Please give specific skills and experience that Trump has - for goodness sakes he will have less experience than Barry if you think about it. I tried to give him one final chance, but his speech yielded just the same- hot air and no substance- I am so glad that Cruz stood him up- Cruz or Katich were far better candidates and more deserving.

Do you trump supporters realize this is the first time in quite some time we have someone running for office who has never passed or sign one bill into office?
My handle is based on what I am. What is LukeWyatt? Or LooseWheel? We've had decades of "experienced" candidates. How's that been working?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:19 AM   #20
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And that's probably the only way a loser like YOU would ever get a pay raise. Not the old fashioned way of EARNING IT ! Fugging slacker ! Why don't YOU ask assup or EKIM for a job mopping the floors down at their 'holes ! See how well they go for that " minimum wage " hike yer crying about !
How on earth can you name call other people on this board when you don't even know anything about them? It just shows how low class you are. You never add anything to this board that is constructive in any way and should be ashamed of yourself. You only make yourself look bad.

Trump has shown himself to be prejudice toward minorities and women, he doesn't have a solid agenda about what his plans are once he becomes President, and he certainly does not have the qualifications and experience Clinton has. He is impulsive and flip flops on many issues. He basically is digging his own grave.
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:32 AM   #21
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I have 29 years in the army and served this country proudly in 2 wars you POS don't you dare insult my credentials or what I have done for this country. Trump didn't earn shit - he wants to bring jobs back to America why don't he start with his company?
Who the fuck are you pal quit hiding behind your monitor and talk that crap to my face.
You know, Trump is as tall as you are, but not as fat!!!

is that why you got drummed out before you got your 30 years?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:39 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
is that why you got drummed out before you got your 30 years?
... must have been weight related ....

.... feeding and clothing him was an unnecessary expense! Budget reductions!

Did he serve in the "wars" that Trump opposed?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:44 AM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:

If you think about if by some miracle trump wins he will be the least experienced president to ever hold that office and ..... arrogant ....
no, that be obama
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:27 AM   #24
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Care to leave a number and location tough guy ? What are you some wetback that trump is trying to keep out ? You are a little fairy pal I will eat you up and spit you out for breakfast. All the years you been hiding behind your IP address I been training and preparing young brave men to kill terrorist.
The difference between you and I is I can recognize defeat and no when enough is enough - see that teach us that in military. The white flag has been waving on the GOP for the last 12 years and the hole the party is digging they will be in hell soon. You don't live in reality - Ted Cruz gets it - George W Bush gets it and Mitt Romney gets it but assholes like you who can't see the GOP got hijacked by a rich liberal cock sucker who once stated if Ivanna wasn't his daughter he would love to have her - you are a stupid fool and I will laugh when Clinton wins - I never thought I would see the day where I would vote for a democrat but it's here !
" no when enough.... " the hole party... " poor Gomer ! We can see that those fumes from the latrines sure did a number on what few brain cells you enlisted with. Guess YOU didn't take advantage of those educational opportunities the service offered when you were cleaning latrines and handing out toilet paper. So YOU are voting for shriLIARy because she " dodged sniper fire " and was so truthful about using a private server for her e-mail and for her great handling of classified material ? So since she " dodged sniper fire " guess in YOUR methane fogged mind that makes her qualified As CinC ? And then her draft-dodging, sexual predator husband gets to troll for interns AGAIN in the White House. And YOU are ok with that, huh Gomer !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 08:28 AM   #25
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
no, that be obama
And shriLIARy.
Old 07-22-2016, 08:30 AM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
How on earth can you name call other people on this board when you don't even know anything about them? It just shows how low class you are. You never add anything to this board that is constructive in any way and should be ashamed of yourself. You only make yourself look bad.

Trump has shown himself to be prejudice toward minorities and women, he doesn't have a solid agenda about what his plans are once he becomes President, and he certainly does not have the qualifications and experience Clinton has. He is impulsive and flip flops on many issues. He basically is digging his own grave.
YOU lyin libs sure get in a huff when someone ELSE uses YOUR tactics of name calling against YOU, doncha !
Old 07-22-2016, 08:32 AM   #27
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Trump was pretty fucking shrill last night. And there was no RWW loony group to which he didn't pander...

Sad.Really sad.
But never as SHRILL as shriLIARy is, like ALL THE TIME !
Old 07-22-2016, 10:24 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Trump is not a racist. And Hillary is the one who pays her female staff less for the same work, not Trump.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:36 AM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Trump is not a racist. And Hillary is the one who pays her female staff less for the same work, not Trump.
Trump's staff is family, sure he pays them more.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:37 AM   #30
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
That's where you wrong trump has donated tons of money to the DEMS - the fact that he's not a politician should make you more eager to not vote for the scum - don't you want someone with political experience ?

If you had to get heart surgery to save your life would you rather it be performed by a qualified surgeon with many years in the field or by an attorney ? You people sound ignorant when you say the fact that he's not a politician makes him a good choice - next time you take a flight have a janitor who has never flown a plane be your pilot.

If you think about if by some miracle trump wins he will be the least experienced president to ever hold that office and in 2016 and beyond we don't need an arrogant inexperienced bad businessmen with no experience in the Oval Office.
You're the one who sounds ignorant. We have all this mayhem in our country with shootings, cop killings, immigrants, racial unrest. All this with a president and other political people with experience and they haven't accomplished shit and you're worried about Trump. I won't touch on your other comparisons because they can't be compared to politics.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women