Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2015, 07:37 PM   #16
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Should have "Feels Good" stamped on it
Thanks! I try to do the best I can with what I got!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:52 AM   #17
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
... what in the world makes any gent think we wanna be his pen pal ...
Guilty as charged. I've sent notes to many ladies, usually commenting further on something they posted. Although my notes are typically short - a couple of sentences - I can now see how that could be annoying, having their limited PM space filled by a non-paying customer.

Question: should we reply if they initiate contact? Or is that understood to be IoN (Illusion of Normalcy) only, and not to be confused with genuine human discourse?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:58 AM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Guilty as charged. I've sent notes to many ladies, usually commenting further on something they posted. Although my notes are typically short - a couple of sentences - I can now see how that could be annoying, having their limited PM space filled by a non-paying customer.

Question: should we reply if they initiate contact? Or is that understood to be IoN (Illusion of Normalcy) only, and not to be confused with genuine human discourse?
LOL, I'm not even talking about that kinda correspondence, hon. Those are fine, and even mutual back and forth with gents we might have something in common with are fine as well! Better than fine!

I'm strictly referring to those who contact us, never make an appointment, and start pushing for lotsa personal info, insights, or even naughty stories. Huge difference between the two scenarios. I enjoy when a gent contacts me and tells me his thoughts or has something to share, even if he doesn't make an appointment, but there's a line. Ya know?
Old 01-17-2015, 08:33 AM   #19
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
... but there's a line. Ya know?
Yes. Lines. Everywhere, lines. Can we sing that to the tune of "Signs" (Five Man Electrical Band - "And the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply")?

Sing it with me:

Lines, lines, everywhere a line
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the lines?

Clearly I struggle with lines. So thank you for clarifying, Max.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 09:18 AM   #20
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Yes. Lines. Everywhere, lines. Can we sing that to the tune of "Signs" (Five Man Electrical Band - "And the sign said long haired freaky people need not apply")?

Sing it with me:

Lines, lines, everywhere a line
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the lines?

Clearly I struggle with lines. So thank you for clarifying, Max.
Ya can't fool me! I know better! You needed no clarification. But I appreciate the opportunity you gave me to do so, for those who do. I should have considered and addressed that very thing. So just know, I am grateful!

However, others think because they have no boundaries, it's perfectly A-OKay to impose their wills on those who might. It is what it is.

Until those folks learn for themselves to actually see "lines", or even connect dots, they will never understand how they are not quite gettin' it right, either for themselves or others. Ain't it fun watchin' others flounder, while actually rollin' around in the muck, livin' in the "It's all about ME!", world?

My answer? No, no it's not. Kinda painful to watch.. and maybe why I come and go here. I'm no tough guy. Let's not confuse that with being unable to hold my own. I'm not exactly a helpless little yes girl, now am I? <~~~ rhetorical question! LOL
Old 01-17-2015, 10:44 AM   #21
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Oh, that's why...

Is this the reason you haven't answered any of me emails, PMs, texts, Facebook friend requests, Twitter thingies, etc.??
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:58 AM   #22
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Is this the reason you haven't answered any of me emails, PMs, texts, Facebook friend requests, Twitter thingies, etc.??
LOL. Thanks for being fun!

Haven't ya heard, I talk back! Now that I'm sort of a grown up, I know that I can, but shhhhh, don't tell my Mom I said that....k? I've found it to be great fun! LOL

I rarely ignore anyone, cause I know everyone here is worth consideration, until they show they are not.

Only very few have ever made the do not respond list, and last I checked, you sure weren't on it!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women