Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41347
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: sHoRt PoLl - What really happened to the lone rangler that left the discord chat
Yes, i want to know what happened in the discord chat 19 47.50%
No I don't want to know but tell us anyways because its entertainment 5 12.50%
I don't care but tell us more about the group chat 11 27.50%
Leave us alone, I just want to hobby in peace/piece 5 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2024, 09:42 AM   #16
Helicool
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Helicool is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 11:31 AM   #17
coolmofo
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTopG655 View Post
I suppose the point is moot. The only ones I really respect in the discord group are Let's go and BigBamboo.
Looks like they don't respect you enough to even come to your defense.
coolmofo is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 12:05 PM   #18
643_DP
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

This dude is going to go postal if the discord info drops.. but karma I guess is coming home

I hope it drops just around the time his over priced, tax everything fav shows up.. so people see how overrated she is and how he promotes her.

I just wanna see the downfall and what was so “triggering” for him
643_DP is online now   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 12:28 PM   #19
LoneStar41
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 643_DP View Post
This dude is going to go postal if the discord info drops.. but karma I guess is coming home

I hope it drops just around the time his over priced, tax everything fav shows up.. so people see how overrated she is and how he promotes her.

I just wanna see the downfall and what was so “triggering” for him
She’s a nice girl but not worth the 4 + tax. Didn’t you say she’s not coming anymore because she saw how he aggressively he was towards pumpkin.
LoneStar41 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 01:47 PM   #20
TheTopG655
JailBird

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStar41 View Post
She’s a nice girl but not worth the 4 + tax. Didn’t you say she’s not coming anymore because she saw how he aggressively he was towards pumpkin.
Yeah so again, John is very self serving and is very manipulative. He’s lying about her rate. FYI I’m the only one who has Mina’s new KakaoTalk and talk to her daily because the bk booker gave her my number…Btw she just said 350 John. Also the leaked pm’s, the subjects are correct but he’s manipulating the facts. I mean I’ve always known that you were morally dubious, but I wish everyone who matters could see our pms to know.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 01:49 PM   #21
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmofo View Post
Looks like they don't respect you enough to even come to your defense.
That’s fine I reap what I sow. Even if they don’t respect me, I appreciate everything they’ve done and it doesn’t change my opinion
Old 08-27-2024, 01:56 PM   #22
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by valiantpenguin View Post
Maybe I'm just butthurt I wasn't invited to the frat club though.
It’s just small scale eccie.
Old 08-27-2024, 02:23 PM   #23
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Dude, did you just expose a handles real world name? (Post #20) This isn’t gonna turn out good for you this time.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 02:24 PM   #24
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTopG655 View Post
Yeah so again, John is very self serving and is very manipulative. He’s lying about her rate. FYI I’m the only one who has Mina’s new KakaoTalk and talk to her daily because the bk booker gave her my number…Btw she just said 350 John. Also the leaked pm’s, the subjects are correct but he’s manipulating the facts. I mean I’ve always known that you were morally dubious, but I wish everyone who matters could see our pms to know.
Really?
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 02:42 PM   #25
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Ill out myself. I am in the Discord group (tho Im sure people already assumed it since I was pro Boycott when it first started). Been in it since near the beginning. It was originally about the boycott.. but then we know who broke it.. and most guys were like wtf.. thats going to hurt it. From then, I ignored any talk of boycott. I mean I saw it wasnt going to do anything. Oh GL decided to add a 45min option. Woohoo. So any asks of upvoting this topic or that.. I pretty much ignored (still dont see the point of liking/marking the star on a topic.. it means nothing. I dont pay attention to that shit when im looking at a topic.. im pretty sure most dont give a fuck.

Once we moved on from that, the discord, for the most part, was just a bunch of fellow mongers sharing some quick hitters on someone they saw, asking questions/recommendations... and just talking random shit. Yeah they (IE mods for the most part) tried to limit it to people who would be cool to have in it (I would say avoid drama)... but its not this be all end all thing. Its just another spot for some guys to shoot the shit.

Now.. I will say some guys stopped sharing some things like pictures.. esp those that didnt want to be sent around. I know I posted some that I specifically requested to not spread outside of the discord and I also know I wasnt the only one. But there were one or maybe 2 people (I wont name names.. it doesnt matter anymore) who would come to the board and boast that they had this and they would share if asked. I know I deleted the shit I shared because of this and stopped sharing anything like that since. Theres been drama in there... and I wont say it was just one or two people.. but I do think the majority came or had ties to one or two people. Im sure people will draw their own conclusions... I wont validate them as wrong or right. But.. in the end, this is all high school drama bullshit. This will probably be my only post on this.. Im just going to sit back, pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks.. because I fully expect some fireworks coming from this.
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 02:59 PM   #26
CaptainZman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

He’s now started a new discord group. Here’s footage of their slumber party last night. They’re such pranksters. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Pt0...YxeTd1anU2c2Zt
CaptainZman is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 03:04 PM   #27
TheTopG655
JailBird

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
Ill out myself. I am in the Discord group (tho Im sure people already assumed it since I was pro Boycott when it first started). Been in it since near the beginning. It was originally about the boycott.. but then we know who broke it.. and most guys were like wtf.. thats going to hurt it. From then, I ignored any talk of boycott. I mean I saw it wasnt going to do anything. Oh GL decided to add a 45min option. Woohoo. So any asks of upvoting this topic or that.. I pretty much ignored (still dont see the point of liking/marking the star on a topic.. it means nothing. I dont pay attention to that shit when im looking at a topic.. im pretty sure most dont give a fuck.

Once we moved on from that, the discord, for the most part, was just a bunch of fellow mongers sharing some quick hitters on someone they saw, asking questions/recommendations... and just talking random shit. Yeah they (IE mods for the most part) tried to limit it to people who would be cool to have in it (I would say avoid drama)... but its not this be all end all thing. Its just another spot for some guys to shoot the shit.

Now.. I will say some guys stopped sharing some things like pictures.. esp those that didnt want to be sent around. I know I posted some that I specifically requested to not spread outside of the discord and I also know I wasnt the only one. But there were one or maybe 2 people (I wont name names.. it doesnt matter anymore) who would come to the board and boast that they had this and they would share if asked. I know I deleted the shit I shared because of this and stopped sharing anything like that since. Theres been drama in there... and I wont say it was just one or two people.. but I do think the majority came or had ties to one or two people. Im sure people will draw their own conclusions... I wont validate them as wrong or right. But.. in the end, this is all high school drama bullshit. This will probably be my only post on this.. Im just going to sit back, pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks.. because I fully expect some fireworks coming from this.
AJohnDough literally saw lani during the boycott…Ya’ll always put things on me and single me out.
Old 08-27-2024, 03:06 PM   #28
cy88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Question is.. when can I get an inv to the discord?
cy88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 03:15 PM   #29
Stressfree1
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
He’s now started a new discord group. Here’s footage of their slumber party last night. They’re such pranksters. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Pt0...YxeTd1anU2c2Zt
OMG I'm dead!! It's confirmed, that is the bisexual Babu, TheTopG655! (Other ppl have called you that, settle down).
Stressfree1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2024, 03:29 PM   #30
ntxguy
I vote OFF

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZman View Post
I am literally crying from watching that. Must be part of the hazing to join the new fraternity. LMFAO!!!!
ntxguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women