Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #16
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you dear
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #17
Guest103012-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 59718
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree... when there is a spark between two people things can get wild and crazy... but im afraid some guys think its just us doing our job... but in reality we really are having a damn good time!!! Most of the time at that, well me at least!
Guest103012-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:27 PM   #18
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Chemistry was a class I never liked in school but I sure like it in my sessions .
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #19
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Like most elements of attraction, chemistry exists on a continuum. In the hobby, my initial reaction to clients has ranged from "Please, God, let him turn around and walk out the door" to "Please, God, let him stay and hang out with me for another two hours." Accepting the fact that almost every provider will have a few outliers on the continuum (the men who make you sorry you ever entered the business, and the men who make you never want to leave), it seems that most of us experience regular encounters with those in the mid-range.

Speaking only for myself, I genuinely enjoy meeting new people, and have an innate desire to please people. I feed off of other people's energy, so for me, the gentleman's behavior plays just as much into the development of chemistry as mine. I've been told multiple times that my natural demeanor helps new friends relax and feel more comfortable, and that's incredibly important to me. And when a new friend appears relaxed and comfortable, I really do think you need a certain level of comfort to enjoy yourself in a session, but that in and of itself is not sexual chemistry.

Biologically, men tend to be attracted to women with outward signs of fertility: a low waist-hip ratio, soft facial features, full lips, and healthy skin and hair. Women are genetically predisposed to seek out men with signs of virility and good genes - toned bodies, strong facial features, and broad shoulders, among other things. Both sexes seem to be strongly attracted to symmetry in bone structure and facial features... but even initial attraction can't explain total chemistry.

Research shows that pheromones are the key to stirring those first feelings of undeniable passion - and people's attraction to different types of pheromones are as varied as they could possibly be, so you can't necessarily plan to attract someone with pheromones.

For me, chemistry is born through a combination of initial physical attraction, and initial intellectual attraction. A man could rate a 10 on the physical attraction scale, but if his sense of humor, interests and intelligence don't match what I'm attracted to, I won't be interested.

From there, it's all about the kissing and the touch. A fantastic makeout session - soft lips, the right tempo, and the ability to read my body language in response to my lover's hands, mouth and body against mine - will drive me absolutely insane. I'm still convinced that I could be brought to orgasm just by making out with someone. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm certain it will one day.

Beyond great sex, sharing of secrets (self-disclosure) and emotional intimacy build upon each other to create long-lasting chemistry, both in the bedroom and beyond.

The existence of sexual chemistry is the reason I don't feel insulted if I have a mediocre session once in a while. Do I want to provide unbelievable service to everyone who walks through my door? Absolutely! We're all here for a reason - to have our needs met. And the people pleaser in me wants to offer that to the men who are gracious enough to choose me to fulfill those needs. But not everyone will be instantly attracted to me, not everyone will share the same opinions of sexual ecstasy, and not everyone will feel a desire to see me again. And that's alright.

Real chemistry can't be faked, can't be forced, and it definitely can't be denied.
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #20
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
For me, chemistry is born through a combination of initial physical attraction, and initial intellectual attraction. A man could rate a 10 on the physical attraction scale, but if his sense of humor, interests and intelligence don't match what I'm attracted to, I won't be interested.

From there, it's all about the kissing and the touch. A fantastic makeout session - soft lips, the right tempo, and the ability to read my body language in response to my lover's hands, mouth and body against mine - will drive me absolutely insane. I'm still convinced that I could be brought to orgasm just by making out with someone. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm certain it will one day.

Real chemistry can't be faked, can't be forced, and it definitely can't be denied.
Thanks Natalie, for a well thought out and interesting response.
eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:41 AM   #21
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAngel View Post
I agree... when there is a spark between two people things can get wild and crazy... but im afraid some guys think its just us doing our job... but in reality we really are having a damn good time!!! Most of the time at that, well me at least!
I try to pay a lady some respect until we get going. And even then. Unless your ad says "walk in, throw me on the bed and fuck me stupid" I'm going to spend a few minutes talking. Or at least one. And if that's what your ad says, I am certainly going to fuck you, but don't call me stupid.

But, unless we know each other or you start to encourage it, it's not going to be "bitch, suck my cock til you choke."
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:11 PM   #22
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin_voy View Post
But, unless we know each other or you start to encourage it, it's not going to be "bitch, suck my cock til you choke."
Well, someone has to tell her. It's not gonna to suck itself!
Old 12-18-2010, 12:33 PM   #23
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post
Well, someone has to tell her. It's not gonna to suck itself!
LMFAO -- Thank You Natalie -- And refrain from using politically (biologically) correct names for certain parts of the anatomy!! That was HOT!!!
He He !!!
Metal Smith is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:39 PM   #24
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Smith View Post
LMFAO -- Thank You Natalie -- And refrain from using politically (biologically) correct names for certain parts of the anatomy!! That was HOT!!!
He He !!!
What was that Klovve exclaimed while she was lying on the floor? "I fucking love pussy!"? Yes...yes, that was it. She was mortified when I told her that she used the "p" word in the heat of the moment.

That's an indication of chemistry if I ever saw one.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #25
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Chemistry for some ladies: Solely depends on how the gent treats & respect her. His over all looks and whether he's a good lover have nothing to do with it. If you treat a lady like a lady. Make her feel beautiful under your touch (w/o words) her flaws & all.
You then allow her to be herself and she then is able to enjoy you in ways you've never experienced before.
IF you don't treat a lady with respect. Yet you treat her like an object. Then expect YMMV, YMWV.

NOW, there are *some* gals who will only truly enjoy being with a guy if he so called *hot* looking. And thus she's ymmv. Regardless of how respectful & kind you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
Been wondering lately how much currency chemistry has on the ladies side. Let me say, I am not by any means a vastly experienced member of this "hobby".

But when I read wildly different reviews of the same lady, or when I have myself, gotten into my car after being with a well reviewed lady, and I'm shaking my head wondering WTF, I just can't help but think, this is not a YMMV, but chemistry, either on my part or their's.

I find it hard to believe that anyone can truly have "fun" without some sort of connection, call me naive. A performance, sure, but a good time, I think not.

Ladies, feel free...
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #26
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you WM, well said!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:50 PM   #27
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

SO true Natalie.....

Speaking of kissers, you are one of the best. I think I could have spent my time in the Glory Hole just kissing you................. NOT but damn......

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #28
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Speaking of kissers, you are one of the best. I think I could have spent my time in the Glory Hole just kissing you................. NOT but damn......
sixx
Sixx, darling, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to weasel your way into having me make you a home-cooked meal.

I suppose your ploy worked. Flattery will get you everywhere.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #29
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

I think even if there's no "physical chemistry" at first... chemistry can be found in other forms. Personality is more important to me than anything. If you have a sweet, caring nature about you then the chemistry will be great!
MarleyMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:43 PM   #30
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

A connection does help even with ladies whom aren't YMMV. It enables the "fantasy" to be more than just that. It becomes real even if only for a few moments and can create the "WOW" factor for both parties!
Tess
Guest120311-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women