Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #16
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by speaking4providers View Post
LOL seriously get a grip dude.
you obviously did not read what written and i am not going argue with you. please take your time and re-read what was written.

man some of you are getting your panties in a bunch for no reason seems to be the same people that bag the girl's for offering what they want but still go see them.
You don't have the cranium capacity to hang in the same room as the average player in here. That much is more than obvious.

And no, I don't figure that I owe you "nice" when you come in with the tone that you did.

What you need is an education. Then, and only then, you can learn to formulate a valid opinion (maybe).
Old 12-16-2010, 08:23 PM   #17
blenderhead
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
most might be scared to open their mouth but over the few days read the reviews and read the alerts. some of the bad reviews that some of the providers get are because a guy went expecting that just because she provides she'll do bbbj or dfk or greek and when they don't the guys write terrible reviews.....
How do you know the reviews are terrible? Didn't you say you're a girl?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #18
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
LOL seriously get a grip dude.
man some of you are getting your panties in a bunch for no reason seems to be the same people that bag the girl's for offering what they want but still go see them.
Interesting comment considering I have only two reviews posted from 1/2 year ago and both were positive reviews.

The lack of intellect behind these comments suggest that you are probably a less than sophisticated and likely unpopular provider who took offense to a few bad reviews or comments. Now you are anonymously claiming to be a representative/spokesperson for all Eccie providers when it is actually your personal gripe which inspired you to post. I could be wrong and you might be just some uneducated White knight as originally suspected. You did say you've been reading reviews which slam providers. Well that would be BCD access info.

This isn't the Craigslist crowd.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #19
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

speaking4providers, you seem familiar... What is your opinion of BBFS?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #20
speaking4providers
BANNED

User ID: 60154

Quote:
Originally Posted by blenderhead View Post
How do you know the reviews are terrible? Didn't you say you're a girl?
because you can read most and some of us have made good friends with some of the hobbiest and they show us the hidden parts
Old 12-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #21
speaking4providers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Interesting comment considering I have only two reviews posted from 1/2 year ago and both were positive reviews.

The lack of intellect behind these comments suggest that you are probably a less than sophisticated and likely unpopular provider who took offense to a few bad reviews or comments. Now you are anonymously claiming to be a representative/spokesperson for all Eccie providers when it is actually your personal gripe which inspired you to post. I could be wrong and you might be just some uneducated White knight as originally suspected. You did say you've been reading reviews which slam providers. Well that would be BCD access info.

This isn't the Craigslist crowd.
gooooosh another person that isn't reading what is written it isn't directed at ONE person, but if you feel guilty keep sticking up for yourself you making a good arguement to YOURSELF
Old 12-16-2010, 08:43 PM   #22
speaking4providers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
speaking4providers, you seem familiar... What is your opinion of BBFS?
may i ask what is bbfs they don't provide that where i come from
Old 12-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #23
speaking4providers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrabbit View Post
You don't have the cranium capacity to hang in the same room as the average player in here. That much is more than obvious.

And no, I don't figure that I owe you "nice" when you come in with the tone that you did.

What you need is an education. Then, and only then, you can learn to formulate a valid opinion (maybe).
Like i said i am not going to argue with you! Read what was written.
I didn't come off "mean" or "nice".... and why is it that your the one most bothered by this statement sheeesh if it's not you why get sooooo bothered. IT IS ALL FACTS!!! GO READ THE REVIEWS WRITTEN AND
I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE NEVER TURNED A DATE IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW HOW ROTTEN THE SOME OF THE RAUNCHY ASS MEN SMELL.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #24
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If you don't know what BBFS is how do you know they don't provide it? So, what institution did you escape from?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #25
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Like i said i am not going to argue with you! Read what was written.
I didn't come off "mean" or "nice".... and why is it that your the one most bothered by this statement sheeesh if it's not you why get sooooo bothered. IT IS ALL FACTS!!! GO READ THE REVIEWS WRITTEN AND
I AM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE NEVER TURNED A DATE IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW HOW ROTTEN THE SOME OF THE RAUNCHY ASS MEN SMELL.
My suggestion would be to consider taking your own advice, and useing your freedom to choose to get into a new profession where you won't have to smell the "RAUNCHY ASS MEN SMELL".

It ain't rocket science.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #26
Codybeast
Account Disabled

At this point it's just feeding the troll.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #27
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Welcome back Leslie/Humpty

LF
Old 12-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #28
atxwrx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

speaking4providers, yes, the lady has the right to decide what she does and does not provide, since it is her body.

A gentleman has the right to decide who they see and ultimately where the spend their time and $$, based on what the lady provides. It is very very evident that the ladies who chose to provide certain services (bbbj, DFK, DATY, etc.), and posses a great attitude are the ones who do great.

So, you have a choice and gents have a choice. Expect for your success to be reflected by those choices.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #29
cheater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

It sounds like kayla.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #30
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
Welcome back Leslie/Humpty

LF
I don't think so. Humpty was a complete pain in the ass but still displayed some intelligence. Enough to fool several members here. This one is like debating with a ghetto fence post.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women