Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2010, 09:57 PM   #16
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

BBBJCIM.........

There is no substitute!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 10:31 PM   #17
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I agree with Sixx BBBJCIM is the only way to go.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:26 AM   #18
KissLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

6 has a way with acronyms
KissLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:39 AM   #19
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

@Sophia, yes very unlikely you will contract anything from daty, I agree but the risk is still there, and you can contract an std from bbbj, yes, perhaps higher risks but risks non the less.

My beef is simple, if you are going to be cbj then you need to be no daty,,risks are risks..I do not see the logic in saying " cbj only because I am safe, but you can eat my pussy"

like speeding while driving, going 66mph is not as dangerous as going 80mph but its still a risk

if anyone is all consumed with the risks then stay at home and do not participate,
not such thing is 100% safe except for celibacy
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #20
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
@Sophia, yes very unlikely you will contract anything from daty, I agree but the risk is still there, and you can contract an std from bbbj, yes, perhaps higher risks but risks non the less.

My beef is simple, if you are going to be cbj then you need to be no daty,,risks are risks..I do not see the logic in saying " cbj only because I am safe, but you can eat my pussy"

like speeding while driving, going 66mph is not as dangerous as going 80mph but its still a risk

if anyone is all consumed with the risks then stay at home and do not participate,
not such thing is 100% safe except for celibacy
It's perfectly logical because the risk of one is SIGNIFICANTLY lower than the other. Just read about it. Giving BBBJ has an actual documented risk -- check out stats for throat gonorrhea in gay men for instance.... there is no documentation I could find that anyone has ever caught a disease from receiving DATY. So you have the one actual documented risk versus the other theoretical risk.

It's like choosing to wear a helmet while you ride a motorcycle -- "risks are risks", yes, but you are lowering your risk by riding a helmet. Would it be better not to ride a motorcycle at all? Certainly it would. But to say because riding a motorcycle is dangerous even with a helmet then there is no point in wearing a helmet at all is the illogical statement.

You said no provider has ever answered your question. I JUST DID. If you can't see the logic in it then I don't know what to tell you.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #21
kaiser
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I've been a hobbyist for years, and don't believe BBBJ's are very risky, but not a fan of BBBJCIM. CBJ's are almost worthless.
kaiser is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:23 PM   #22
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post

You said no provider has ever answered your question. I JUST DID. If you can't see the logic in it then I don't know what to tell you.
Let me rephrase that: No CBJ Provider has answered my question as to why they only do CBJ but allow daty

I like your motorcycle analogy, I own a bike I ride with and without my helmet. I can die just as easy with or without a helmet, helmet only protects my head, if
If I fly over the rails into oncoming traffic my odds are not good. CBJ only protects your mouth.

I agree you are reducing your risks by not doing a bbbj but I cant wrap my mind around it..
we are not going to see eye to eye. I doubt I would ever change my stance on this.It may have something to do with that would make me feel slighted if a Provider told me "CBJ only but you can daty me",

thank you for replying
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #23
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

This doesn't seem so difficult. We each have to act on our own concerns and perception of risk. If a provider is concerned about the risks of BBBJ, she can offer CBJ only. That is her choice. The risk, to her, of DATY is very small, relatively speaking, so she may choose to allow that. Now, if YOU are concerned that doing DATY on a provider poses a risk to you, then don't do it - no provider is going to force you to. That is your choice.

For me, the rewards greatly outweigh the risks.
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #24
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

There is more Risk for GAY men Think about where the raw dick has been in other gay men.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #25
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Where are the stats on straight women or even bi women giving BBBJ to straight men. hummmm I wonder if there is any?
Old 12-07-2010, 05:05 PM   #26
Guest052711
Account Disabled

User ID: 26670
My ECCIE Reviews

Anything but abstinence (from kissing, touching, oral, and penetrative sex) increases your risk above not participating in those things. Some are obviously at higher risks than others. How people PERCEIVE and act on those risk variables is rarely logical (look at how men decide which female partners are "clean" enough to ask for bareback knowing nothing of their STD status or women who decide rules based on how much she likes the guy).

Some women don't kiss, allow fingering, DATY, bbbj, bbbjcim, bareback, and anal all on some PERCEIVED risk evaluation. The list of things men don't allow is nearly nonexistent (except receiving anal sex). The difference makes at least some sense, because when you're the one penetrating, risk is immensely lessened.

Statistically women are highly unlikely to contract any STD from receiving DATY, but performing BBBJ (especially CIM) is a higher (but still considered low) risk activity. Men are unlikely to contract an STD from either, but one (BBBJ) presumably offers them a higher reward than DATY. The receiving partner on either, mostly only has herpes to have any legitimate concern over (which you'd be much more likely to see oral herpes anyways). However, the performing partner of BBBJ's has nearly the full spectrum of STD's to have some (though varying and nearly all invisible) concern over.

Depending on which side of the risk vs. reward fence you're standing on determines which will be acceptable or "too risky." Women who require CBJ but allow DATY do so because their risk is lowered on the performing side and the reward is higher on the receiving side.
Guest052711 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:07 PM   #27
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Well we already know what I think of this topic but I had to make sure I was under you again....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #28
Guest052711
Account Disabled

User ID: 26670
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
There is more Risk for GAY men Think about where the raw dick has been in other gay men.
If they're the penetrator their risk is low, nearly to a heterosexual man's level, it's receiving anal sex that's most dangerous.

Either way, that's why you shouldn't put your "raw dick" anywhere but your committed partner's holes.
Guest052711 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #29
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

all this talk of bbbj and cim is making me horny...lets keep all the gay men having butt sex talk...out of it. thanks.
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #30
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

I understand your point Maddie. I was just pointed out what was said about statistics and it was not on straight males with straight or bi females.

I will use condoms with women in two holes. I only will not use them if in a committed relationship and she is on the pill.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women