Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41268
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35670
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #16
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddletramp View Post
TK though we have never met I am sure you are a lovely, wonderful lady. On behalf of clients who feel it is down right wrong to speak of a lady in this fashion please allow me to apologize to you. I realize it is not my fault but it is an insult to the clients who want to treat ladies with the respect they deserve and should recieve. I do how ever take consolation in the thought of the perpetrator shooting himself in the foot. I hate to see someone taken advantage of and hope this experience will not cause you to have ill feelings against us old clients who don't mind compensating ladies for the time spent together.
Thank you for concern in this matter. I assure you that this incident has in no way caused me to think that all clients are this way nor would I allow this to cloud my vision of this hobby. The only thing this has done is brought me back to the reality that you can not allow yourself to get to comfortable in any given situation. I am not the type of lady that will condemn one for another's mistakes. I will just be more cautious of the time being spent and more verbal in a situation when the time arises. I have always said what is already understood does not need to be talked about but in this case I now feel that more discussion is necessary in certain matters. I hope you have a wonderful evening and stay safe out there.

XoXo
TK
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:54 PM   #17
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

TK, this could be resolved if Tuck were to man up and make it right. Good luck with that, I would not hold my breath. Sexy_B or Ginger would be glad to give you lessons in sticking up for yourself, LOL. You just joined the live and learn club. However, do please let us know if you ever intentionally offer a Little Cesar's special, (you know...Pizza Pizza...2 for 1). Sounds like you will be plenty busy enough without it.

Common, Tuck, you should make this right.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #18
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think Trinity needs any lessons, Rocky. She looks like a natural.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #19
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Trust me Sweetheart,,, You are EXACTLY correct
datylikes is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:31 PM   #20
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Quote:
TK said she needs to learn how to express herself differently. I was just reminding her where she could do that. I agree she looks great.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #21
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Tuck, you should make this right.
Kuddos RD
Old 10-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #22
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
TK, this could be resolved if Tuck were to man up and make it right. Good luck with that, I would not hold my breath. Sexy_B or Ginger would be glad to give you lessons in sticking up for yourself, LOL. You just joined the live and learn club. However, do please let us know if you ever intentionally offer a Little Cesar's special, (you know...Pizza Pizza...2 for 1). Sounds like you will be plenty busy enough without it.

Common, Tuck, you should make this right.
Trust me I don't need any lessons on standing up for myself. You can simply ask Britt about that. She and I know one another personally. The red hair and Temper speak for themselves. However I find that as I get older I am less likely to blow up quite as fast as I used to. I tend to meditate longer on things and go a different route. Besides what good would it have done to blow up on these forums in a negative manner? As you can see he has not responded to anyone's comments nor has he attempted to make this right in any way, shape, or form. However his little epilogue has been read and seen by many and I'm almost certain that he has ruined his own credibility with many of the providers on this board.

Just like I have to do list I also have a "Fuck You Your Fired List"

Quote:
Why thanks Ginger. Trust me girl, I got this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datylikes View Post
Trust me Sweetheart,,, You are EXACTLY correct
( shh, your still on my good list sweets!!! lol )

Quote:
TK said she needs to learn how to express herself differently. I was just reminding her where she could do that. I agree she looks great.
Thank you RD, But when I really get to my boiling point it will go something like this lol.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:55 AM   #23
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Sounds like a good idea for a new reality TV show, Fuck you, you're fired!
Old 10-03-2013, 07:06 AM   #24
Guest111313
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

That's funny Rocky. As a pawn of the govt hiatus, its like congress is telling us the same thing. Oh well, more time to hobby!
Guest111313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany View Post
Are you fucking kidding me? Not only do you overextend your visit without compensating for her time, but you then eliminate her possibilities of soothing things over with client(s) who may have been affected, by broadcasting the details of your experience in this disgustingly crude and offensive little epilogue.

You took advantage of her nice, accommodating attitude, conned yourself an extra hour of playtime, and now you're bragging about it as if it were acceptable behavior.

I hate you. This is a perfect example of everything that is wrong in the hobby. I'm so tired of reading all of your bullshit posts, but this one really takes the cake.

I know you are upset but posting taint will relax you and all will be right in the world again. Taint relaxes you and helps you create a positive energy.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #26
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192
Default My 0.02

First off notice the title of my post please and give me a second to get out of my janitor uniform and pull out my soap box!!!

Now, damn Tuck from my time in Little Rock I left with a very high opinion of you based on your posts but you have really damaged my opinion of you with this post. At first I thought somebody had hijacked your account based on the language you used (maybe you are still in character from your visit). Guys always wonder why they have a hard time getting top notch providers to visit their area/stay in their area. It is because of stuff like this. I hate it when guys forget that this is a lady’s business first and foremost and that some ladies are very good at creating that “illusion” that most guys want. All guys like to think we have game and that ladies just want to spend extra time with us. I hate to break it to you they usually do it because they hope you will become a repeat customer/provide a nice tip to compensate them for the extra time and/or post a good review for them. The ladies usually don’t want to say this because it could impact their business negatively and create a bad image for them so I just said it for them. I understand that it takes two to tango and Trinity has her part of this to shoulder but from my visit with her I know that she is a trusting person and expected you to do the right thing (just my perception and speculation based on my experience). I still hope that you are a good guy and will make this right. Now back to my janitor duties.

professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #27
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Well said, prof.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #28
datylikes
Lifetime Premium Access

Kuddos to you professor.
My time with her also ran over and I can only hope that I made sure that the additional donation was adequate for this superb young ladies time.
She's a treat and I can't wait to see her again
Old 10-05-2013, 04:53 AM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Instead of where's waldo, it should be where's tuck? Kitchen got too hot?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #30
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

TK was intended to be my last wild fling on Eccie. I made a decision to leave prostitution behind. I well knew the thread would be shocking and controversial. TK played her part so well, I had decided to have "just one more date" with her. If she had played along, as she did at first, there would have been another date with additional compensation. She was "that good". But since she went on a tirade against me, probably with encouragement from Brittany, I will continue with my original plan to no longer date prostitutes. The purpose of the thread was to burn bridges so I would not be able to return in a moment of weakness. I don't want anyone to think Brit's comments caused me to leave. Quite frankly, her opinions mean diddley squat to me. My decision has been in the making for some time. Prof Eccie was closer in his deductions than anyone else.
Thank all of you who refrained from making ugly comments about me. You realized something was different and unusual.
Special Thanks to Felina for being one of the kindest, most considerate, most understanding ladies I have ever met. You will never be forgotten!
Special thanks to London Bridge for the deep meaningful discussions we had. She helped form my decision to leave. I hope you will find a better life. You are wonderful, intelligent, and understanding. Thinking of you will always bring a ray of sunshine to me!
Best wishes to everyone! Adios!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women