Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2010, 09:02 AM   #16
gentlehands469
Gaining Momentum

Default Clean Smelling - DFK

So let me ask this question, why do some providors only do LFK and not DFK? I have met two ladies that only wanted LFK.
gentlehands469 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:08 AM   #17
bigbobftworth
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

OK no kissing, but pull out your cock and I will suck it. The things I have heard from ladies in the hobby.
bigbobftworth is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #18
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

BigBob thats just because you're trophy c*ck is always enclosed in that glass case....so when I get to "break the glass in case of emergency" I know its clean!! LOL
when are you gonna quit driving that vette around town naked and let me kiss that trophy c*ck again>?! LOL, trophy c*ck!

XOXO,
Your FW neighbor

PS. No I haven't been drinking!! LOL
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:16 AM   #19
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I smoke but when I make an appointment with a provider I know is a non-smoker I won't smoke on my trip to her incall. My routine is to shower just prior to leaving and to brush & wash. I chew gum enroute and I have found these neat little disposable toothbrushes that are perfect to use just as I am pulling into the parking area. I do not want ANYTHING to deter her from wanting to kiss me. Consideration is key to a good visit.
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #20
MarcVerma
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Brush your teeth
Wash your ass
Don't forget
To bring the cash
+1
MarcVerma is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #21
Guest091914
Account Disabled

User ID: 2201
Default LFK vs. DFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlehands469 View Post
So let me ask this question, why do some providors only do LFK and not DFK? I have met two ladies that only wanted LFK.
Well GentleHands, I will do LFK when the breath is that bad. Like I said before, some peoples breath and taste is so bad, it literally makes me gag... So, how do you tell someone their breath smells, without offending them?

Khloe Cruise
Guest091914 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:56 AM   #22
Guest091914
Account Disabled

Default RE: This will gross you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eklutna View Post
This will gross you out. My dental hygienist was telling me about a new test she is offering to search for bacteria in your mouth that can cause gum disease. You give a saliva sample and send it off to a lab that does DNA testing to identify the types and quantity of gingivitis-causing bacteria in your mouth (if any) and recommended antibiotics to kill them. No amount of brushing or over-the-counter mouthwash will kill this stuff once it takes hold - only professional treatments. The gross part is that people can transmit the bacteria to each other through kissing. Next time you see someone with swollen, red, inflamed gums then keep your lips shut tight! (Just for the record I am clean!)

Thanks for this interesting bit of information, I vaguely heard about something like this. But, I was unaware of how bad it could really be.

Khloe Cruise
Old 08-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #23
Guest091914
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachet3375 View Post
I smoke but when I make an appointment with a provider I know is a non-smoker I won't smoke on my trip to her incall. My routine is to shower just prior to leaving and to brush & wash. I chew gum enroute and I have found these neat little disposable toothbrushes that are perfect to use just as I am pulling into the parking area. I do not want ANYTHING to deter her from wanting to kiss me. Consideration is key to a good visit.
+1 +1 +1
Old 08-24-2010, 12:01 PM   #24
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
Sometimes a catchy mnemonic can help the simple minded hobbyist have a successful session.
-such as...

Brush your teeth
Wash your ass
Don't forget
To bring the cash
ROTFLMAO

OMG I died when I saw your little song, I nominate it for the official ECCIE song!

When I was newer to the hobby (way back when, lol) I was shy and didn't know how to deal with this issue. I just held my breath and did the best I could if someone had funky breath, and YMMV on the DFK if it was just too horrendous. Since then I have incorporated an "everyone mouthwashes and washes their hands before the session" policy. So even if you are minty fresh, you get a dose of listerine. It keeps people from feeling singled out, which I think is super important, because you don't want any hard feelings going into a session. The only thing is that I kick myself in the ass everytime I forget to make someone do it, because occasionally someone who really needs it will slip through

For me, for the most part, it seems that the overall hygiene of the guys has improved since I first started. More guys have minty breath when they first walk in the door, more have neatly trimmed packages, more accept my offer of a shower when it is 100+ outside. I am glad that hobbyists pay attention to the hygiene threads, kudos to you, and I applaud your efforts!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women