Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35720
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #16
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
Do you have a manager Luxury?
WHAT THE HELL
Can't you see I'm working on that you SOB I'm coming for you.

LD we just went NBA
Motherfuckers be tripping man
Old 07-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #17
Latina Bella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29356
My ECCIE Reviews

De Anna Luv... I have 4 kids to feed, daycare, car note, rent. So your telling me if I had a "pimp" or not either way it wouldnt matter because my money goes to all the things stated above? Come on be real we all know There is a big difference between a woman who hoes to take care of her business, than a woman who hoes to take care of a ni**a
Old 07-12-2010, 09:21 PM   #18
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

whoa. watch your mouth
not all pimps are black.
plenty of white and hispanic chicks with deadbeat white and hispanic guys mooching off of them too
don't get it twisted
you're excused
Old 07-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #19
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
WHAT THE HELL
Can't you see I'm working on that you SOB I'm coming for you.

LD we just went NBA
Motherfuckers be tripping man
lol.. you silly.. no ibechill, if I had a pimp I'd probably get it in the mouth every day. Never been a follower.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #20
Trey
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina Bella View Post
Come on be real we all know There is a big difference between a woman who hoes to take care of her business, than a woman who hoes to take care of a ni**a
classic babe.

Hey did you need my resume?
Old 07-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #21
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

apparently, she does
Old 07-12-2010, 09:36 PM   #22
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

The only "acceptable" pimp is one the client never knows about.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #23
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
The only "acceptable" pimp is one the client never knows about.
touche.. because as much denying and broo haha everyone makes about it, some of the very chicks HERE do. Deny, deny, deny. And I've seen it with my own peepers in our more popular areas.. They're just smart enough not to be his friend on facebook or myspace. And his clothes are tucked away ever so neatly in the drawers..
Just figured let's cut the shit and see what was really up.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:54 PM   #24
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I am with DeAnna Luv. we using the term "pimp" way to loosely. Many of the girls in this industry of sex are supporting some dead beat. I had a good friend that had a decent paying job at a hospital. But came 5p or even some call in days, would go hook at a SC to provide for a no good dude who was spending the money and getting them in bad money jams.

So where it may not be a quote unquote PIMP, a stiff at the crib still falls into that category. But really, that is not my concern, we are all adults here looking for our fix. I have not had a provider ask me if the mrs was giving it to me at home, or concerned about my after hobby life.

I just hope that if they are being pimped out, that they find help and realize that they can make it on their own without someone holding the choke chain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
What about their money going to a deadbeat boyfriend, unemployed husband, husband that is employed but this is how she choses to earn a living.

What about the money going to the ladies ailing mother, or mother and father so that she can provide them a better life in their golden years?

What about the money going to her ...well anyone in general?

I mean just cuz you label someone as "not having a pimp" doesn't mean they ain't supporting someone off their mouth, pussy and ass.. which is what is happening in the "pimp" situation..

plenty of well known established, good service providing girls have dead beat boyfriends that sit at home all day and mooch off them.. their money may not be handed directly to them.. but if they get to live off her work..no different then a pimp.. other than the stigma that society sticks on the word "pimp"..

a boyfriend that lives off his girlfriends selling off pussy and ass is doing exactly what a pimp does..

i mean most of the girls with "pimps" don't have a guy that is involved like setting up dates.. and you can have the same threat from a angry boyfriend/husband/so as you can a "pimp"..

just saying.. unless the girl is single, lives in a cave and has no outside interaction..the hard earned money clients are paying to girls is generally going to someone, for something at some point..
Old 07-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #25
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Luxury....you make a vaild point i do know some girls on here and even in Dallas that have pimps....and No-One knows....and they have very goooooood reviews and hobbists have never suspected a thing about them....
My feel on this really is that as long as the pimp boyfriend manager whatever is not causing drama, not beatn a female, or robbing a hobbists, and is never seen, then nobody really should care who they give their money to......its there life to do what they want to do with it.

and girl dnt let that word get to you.....some people just dont understand that thats not cool even if you say it not intending to mean it bad....which i think she was sayn it in a negative way and should really be more careful

as for me.....i would be beat everyday for my mouth, i cant stand anyone telln me when to work, what im gonna do with my money and sh*t....
Old 07-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #26
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not tripping. I'm grown. It was just unexpected and kinda stupid
Old 07-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #27
Latina Bella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29356
My ECCIE Reviews

Im not going to apologize for using that word because I meant that word to come out as a statement and not to be taken literally. If it offended her than she is in the wrong profession you cant allow your little feelings to get hurt over that. It is what it is and enough said..
Old 07-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #28
Trey
Valued Poster

Bella promoted herself as the black man's dream a while back so don't think she ment anything by it she just a bit hood but she ok. I know it can be taken out of context very easy and the mods do a good job making sure we don't roll down that slippery slop. I think it was ment for impact it got it, in the wrong way. Next time replace it with ever so classic mother fucker.

Example:

I don't want to give my money to that sorry mother fucker over there.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #29
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina Bella View Post
Im not going to apologize for using that word because I meant that word to come out as a statement and not to be taken literally. If it offended her than she is in the wrong profession you cant allow your little feelings to get hurt over that. It is what it is and enough said..

as said, I'm not trippin. No need to apologize to me if you make self look stupid. No offense taken sweetie

Trey, you don't know how many times I've used variations of that sentence, those same words..lol

Ike, you can do your thing now
Old 07-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #30
yngtxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

CAAAAAT FIGHT!!!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women