Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2019, 09:42 AM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
As for your question most threads get derailed because inherently and by nature most on this site are messy. They will use the word troll on others as a defense mechanism to cover and hide their own bad behavior or lack of original thoughts.
You sure know how to sling BULLSHIT!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:46 AM   #17
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
The feeling is definitely mutual. There's no intellectual challenge or curiosity for me here. There really never has been.
The shit is getting DEEP...as your buddy shine says...TOODLEZ!!
We sure would miss an arrogant poster like you...
Old 07-31-2019, 09:50 AM   #18
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not my fault yall cant see that Shine is trolling SC...
Says the troll MASTER!!
You can dish it out but you can't take it??
Old 07-31-2019, 09:56 AM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
The shit is getting DEEP...as your buddy shine says...TOODLEZ!!
We sure would miss an arrogant post like you...

There is no intellectual challenge because his challenge all along has been one of division and somehow proving to be the victim when he is, in fact, the antagonist. It isn't working so he now claims he is bored.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for radicals:
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:01 AM   #20
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

I will rarely respond to any Ren and Stimpy thread but I do now to remind the viewer that they're reading a back and forth between the same person to the same person from the original same person who is banned. (Give it a think)

Noticeably the frequency of posts and thereby infractions has slowed down somewhat. This only means that the two remaining personas are close to ban. Thank you staff for seeing to this. I hope that the points now being assessed have reached the level of permanence.

Since we all know none of these accounts are ever going to actually stop posting until permanently banned, we can all try to respond to them less. The best way to deal with this undesirable behavior is to tap the RTM button, state why you did and refrain from posting in the thread.

Thank you for reading and have a nice RTM day.
Guest090819-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:14 AM   #21
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Shine da great and sisto are one!. If you've seen one, you've seen da foooking other. No one comes to da great unless they first foooking go through sisto. No matter what happens we will always be here Facts. Kaiser sose. Tooodlez.....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:40 AM   #22
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Well said Cat Daddy
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:41 AM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
This forum is dull and boring and thread topics are bland at best. (No Tony Sacheres or Lowry's) I agree with him or her on that. The Darwin awards alerts section was awesome. I also think most threads derail because most of you only want to interact with people who think like you, talk like you,believe like you AND look like you. Most are very clingy and clickish to those they feel they have a brotherhood with.

People like SC we're not like that...we're independent movers and thinkers and we dont need a mob or group of folks to validate us. Not many people like that left in the world. I think because of it people get frustrated which leads to thread derailments. Just one observation of many. ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
There is no intellectual challenge because his challenge all along has been one of division and somehow proving to be the victim when he is, in fact, the antagonist. It isn't working so he now claims he is bored.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for radicals:
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

I'm not a victim but Shine is clearly attempting to troll me and as a result you guys as well. It was kinda nice having PX around because they bounced stuff off of each other. Now with PX gone he or she is like a barnacle clinging to the hull of a ship in trying to align him or herself with SC. Yall are too busy hating on SC to see it. B3 is the only one to actually see it. As for your Saul Alinsky view it only proves my point. The genesis of your thread derailments all start with something being different. Yes SC has Marxist ideas...and I've studied Alinsky quiet a bit but none of that has anything to do with my Modus Operandi. I post for self entertainment and to pass on the occasional nugget of knowledge and truth... whereas yall are merely 100% clickish and that's ok. Enjoy yourself if thats what you get out of it. But my point stands clickish crews by default derail threads because what one does the others feel they need to follow suit.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:43 AM   #24
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Can you explain yourself a little better shine? I kind of get from your post that you are "one".
Sc...if you have a problem with shine trolling you.....just hit the little triangle icon. I'm sure you now where it is.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:54 AM   #25
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Im not a boot legging snitch...Hitting that button will be the last thing I do. Patience is a virtue. If I have a severe enough problem that warrants attention I know when and how to reach out to site mgmt and mod staff.
Old 07-31-2019, 11:36 AM   #26
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool Priorities

If anything on Coed bothers you, you are doing something wrong in life LOL!!

If someone you don't like posts something new on Coed then simply ignore it. Don't click on it, don't comment, just let it be. It's not that serious lol.

Well at least it's easy to identify the BSCrazies. I'll give it that. Anyways #Toodlez #PropsToShine #WhatsGoodSC #Familia #DealWithIt

Sincerely,
SSG Rod aka USofAsoldier #Peace
USAsoldier is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 12:24 PM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

SC, you want to eat your cake and have it too. You claim not to be a victim yet you set yourself up to cry victim with every post. I can't for the life of me understand any other reason someone would whine about not being part of the clique or brotherhood that they so despise. It's insanity.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:26 PM   #28
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
SC, you want to eat your cake and have it too. You claim not to be a victim yet you set yourself up to cry victim with every post. I can't for the life of me understand any other reason someone would whine about not being part of the clique or brotherhood that they so despise. It's insanity.
Yes!!!!!!! This. +10000
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 12:35 PM   #29
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm merely answering the OP's question because unlike most I can answering a question make my case while sticking to the topic all at the same time. I'm pointing out what you do. I have no desire to be part of yall's crew. That's never the intention. The intention was merely to explain how groups like to circle jerk to bring threads down.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:42 PM   #30
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
The intention was merely to explain how groups like to circle jerk to bring threads down.

You mean the way you and your group of disrupting pivot boys have derailed threads in the past with your look at me posts?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women