Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2013, 05:14 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Jackass. That's an Islamist propaganda website. Can't you tell?

Think about it. It's a website dedicated to nothing more that telling us (warning us?) how many Muslims there are in the world. They inflate their numbers to intimidate others.

Just read the comments section for chrissake. Here is one:

MUSLIM POPULATION IS GOING TO BE DOUBLE IN 2050 SO IN 2012 IS 3.2 BILLIONS AND IN 2050 WILL BE 6.5 BILLIONS AND IN 2070 MUSLIM POPULATION WILL BE 8 BILLIONS AND IN 2100 90 % THE WORLD WILL BE WITH MUSLIMS AND IN 2150 ALL THE WORLD WILL BE MUSLIMS.

That guy is a real mathematician.

Also, they list "North American" as having a population of 346 million. But the US and Canada alone have that many people. If you click on "North America" they actually list Mexico, but the number for the 3 countries add up to over 450 million.

The reputable sources I have read put the number at about 1.2B to 1.3B.

so post your credible sources and quit calling names Kindergarten Boy

fugitaboutit

By 2030 the global population is set to reach over 8 billion and 26.4% of that population will be Muslim.
A report by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life titled “The Future of the Global Muslim Population” projects that the number of Muslims in the world is set to double from 1.1billion in 1990 to 2.2 billion in 2030.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #17
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
It is always funny to me that the right-wing rednecks lack the capability to understand that the vast majority of Muslims don't seek to destroy anyone's political beliefs or agendas. They just want to be left alone to practice their religion. Like Christians.
Dude, have you EVER paid any attention AT ALL to the demands Islam puts upon all Muslims?

Read the 9th Sura of the Koran sometime. It was the last Sura written. As such, it is not subject to revision by any later Sura, or by anything else.

You don't have to learn Arabic to read it. There are plenty of translations available, and they all agree on the key points, including the commands to kill unbelievers.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xcp4BQyb0g
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
If is always funny to me that some of the biggest defenders of Islam
is the Left, when Islam would seek to destroy all of their political beliefs
and agendas.

A little thing called Sharia Law.

Maybe they have some political dominatrix fetish fantasy or something.
Maybe liberal women secretly wish the pussy liberal men would toughen up and dominate them like the Muslims do to their women, who knows?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:27 PM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Dude, have you EVER paid any attention AT ALL to the demands Islam puts upon all Muslims?

Read the 9th Sura of the Koran sometime. It was the last Sura written. As such, it is not subject to revision by any later Sura, or by anything else.

You don't have to learn Arabic to read it. There are plenty of translations available, and they all agree on the key points, including the commands to kill unbelievers.
And here are a few tidbits for you from the Old Testament.....dude. Muslims don't have a corner on the market of violence and intolerance. And, it's already in English for you.

And the priest shall dip his finger in some of the blood, and sprinkle it seven times before the LORD. Leviticus 4:17

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. Leviticus 26:29

I kill .. I wound ... I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh. Deuteronomy 32:39-42

But God shall wound the head of his enemies ... That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same. Psalm 68:21-23

For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter. Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood. Isaiah 34:2-3

For my sword shall be bathed in heaven. Isaiah 34:5

The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, ... their land shall be soaked with blood, ... For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance. Isaiah 34:7-8

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine. Isaiah 49:26

I will ... trample them in my fury; and their blood ... will stain all my raiment. Isaiah 63:2-6

And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend. Jeremiah 19:9

For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood. Jeremiah 46:10

Cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood. Jeremiah 48:10

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood. Ezekiel 39:17

Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth. Ezekiel 39:18

And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you. Ezekiel 39:19

And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. Zephaniah 1:17
See here for a list of Old Testament cruelties.
ethnic cleanser;

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. Deuteronomy 13:15
Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 1 Samuel 15:2-3
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #21
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
And here are a few tidbits for you from the Old Testament.....dude. Muslims don't have a corner on the market of violence and intolerance. And, it's already in English for you.

And the priest shall dip his finger in some of the blood, and sprinkle it seven times before the LORD. Leviticus 4:17

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. Leviticus 26:29

I kill .. I wound ... I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh. Deuteronomy 32:39-42

But God shall wound the head of his enemies ... That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same. Psalm 68:21-23

For the indignation of the LORD is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter. Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood. Isaiah 34:2-3

For my sword shall be bathed in heaven. Isaiah 34:5

The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, ... their land shall be soaked with blood, ... For it is the day of the LORD's vengeance. Isaiah 34:7-8

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine. Isaiah 49:26

I will ... trample them in my fury; and their blood ... will stain all my raiment. Isaiah 63:2-6

And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend. Jeremiah 19:9

For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood. Jeremiah 46:10

Cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood. Jeremiah 48:10

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood. Ezekiel 39:17

Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth. Ezekiel 39:18

And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you. Ezekiel 39:19

And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. Zephaniah 1:17
See here for a list of Old Testament cruelties.
ethnic cleanser;

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. Deuteronomy 13:15
Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 1 Samuel 15:2-3
Timbos muslim brothers at work...FUCK HIM and HIS KIND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOXJUgppl1w
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Timbos muslim brothers at work...FUCK HIM and HIS KIND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOXJUgppl1w

You're a confused fucking idiot, IFFY. But I guess that's what happen when you've got Whiny pounding that, what did he call it? Oh yeah, "your sweet ass!"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:13 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The political left of Europe are the enablers; it can happen here....the American left aspires to be more like Europe...and this is what you get........
Ignorant cocksucker.

It would be nice to get up tomorrow to discover that you'd LEFT.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #24
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ignorant cocksucker.

It would be nice to get up tomorrow to discover that you'd been banned.
fixed it for you shit for brains, wake up dip shit of the year, nobody likes you, go craw under a rock
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:41 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Why not post some more animal pictures, you ignorant freak? or a burning cross from your trailer park?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women