Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Amps are a cheap option. Especially the ones that engage in (forbidden topic )
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:46 AM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Your reference to the subject of being cheap based on his religion instead of his personal habits is racist WTF.
Incorrect JD. The proper word you are looking for is bigoted.

Quote:
rac·ism noun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
Definition of RACISM

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination
— rac·ist noun or adjective

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\
Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
— big·ot·ed adjective
— big·ot·ed·ly adverb
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:05 AM   #18
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Through its medical devices, medicine,
and inventions, Israel saves more lives per
capita than any other country in the world.

See more, such as the most Nobel Prize winners per capita, etc:

http://www.standwithus.com/ONLINE_BO...ket%20size.pdf

The contributions of my people to the world are tremendous. The contributions of dumbasses like WTF, TimPage, Randy4Dicks and others just like him - pathetic!!
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:09 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Your reference to the subject of being cheap based on his religion instead of his personal habits is racist WTF.
His handle is Jewish Lawyer. If it was Muslim Lawyer, I would have called him cheap for the exact same reason, for visiting Asian Spa's , I call him a hypocrite because he bitch's about illegal's but there is not a restaurant in Dallas that does not hire them , or I doubt a house built without. They are an everyday fabric woven into our society. I deal in reality, I do not care for Mr. hypocritical cheap Jewish Lawyer. See I'm calling him his name, it has nothing to do with his religion. I do not even know if he is Jewish. This is the internet , anybody can be anything.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:23 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Incorrect JD. The proper word you are looking for is bigoted.
The proper word in this case would be Chess vs. Checkers. If your handle is Jewish Lawyer and you visit Asian Spa's and I call you "Cheap Jewish Lawyer" for doing so, you are not only cheap but ignorant as well by trying to play the anti Semitic BS card. Now had I said the cheap bastard probably tried to 'Jew' them down, then he might have a point. You didn't do that did you Jewish Lawyer?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Anybody that disagrees with him is apparently an anti-semite. I don't have an anti-semitic bone in my body and he's accused me of it.....in addition, I've failed to personally match all of the accomplishments of the entire state of Israel. Damn it.

I've got to start working longer hours.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #22
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:

The contributions of my people to the world are tremendous.

And all of that just barely balances out your totally inane post on ECCIE. So I guess the Jewish race is even.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:03 PM   #23
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I don't have an anti-semitic bone in my body...
"Would you like one, bitch?" - John Galliano
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
His handle is Jewish Lawyer. If it was Muslim Lawyer, I would have called him cheap for the exact same reason, for visiting Asian Spa's , I call him a hypocrite because he bitch's about illegal's but there is not a restaurant in Dallas that does not hire them , or I doubt a house built without. They are an everyday fabric woven into our society. I deal in reality, I do not care for Mr. hypocritical cheap Jewish Lawyer. See I'm calling him his name, it has nothing to do with his religion. I do not even know if he is Jewish. This is the internet , anybody can be anything.
You are a tediously stupid asshole. The restaurant management is responsible for hiring legal workers, not the customers. If I go to Sam's Club and the forklift driver is improperly trained, am I furthering unsafe work practices? No, cheapskate Sam's is, buttfucker!
Not everyone in construction and the restaurant business cheats like you do. Now, admittedly I cheat on my wife like so many others on here, and that is not good. So, it would be hypocritical for me to expect men to be faithful to their wives and not have sex with other women, or in your case, other men.
I have always paid my staff legally and provided health insurance. I match their SS and Medicare/Medicaid, and pay unemployment insurance. I'm not being hypocritical, nor is paying 200 for an hour being cheap, your mindlessly unimaginative anti-Semite.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:10 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are a tediously stupid asshole. The restaurant management is responsible for hiring legal workers, not the customers. If I go to Sam's Club and the forklift driver is improperly trained, am I furthering unsafe work practices? No, cheapskate Sam's is, buttfucker!
. .
So you have no problem if the establishments you visit do. Except in my case.

Quote:
Not everyone in construction and the restaurant business cheats like you do. .
You do not understand small construction. They/we hire many different contractors part time for specific jobs. For instance, plumbers. I do not employ them full time. They bid the specific job , do it and then are paid. Not by me but by the contractors that hire them . I hire their boss, the owner of say the plumbing company. I pay his company. It is not my job to provide their health insurance or make sure they are here legally. So you are showing your ignorance.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you have no problem if the establishments you visit do. Except in my case.

You do not understand small construction. They/we hire many different contractors part time for specific jobs. For instance, plumbers. I do not employ them full time. They bid the specific job , do it and then are paid. Not by me but by the contractors that hire them . I hire their boss, the owner of say the plumbing company. I pay his company. It is not my job to provide their health insurance or make sure they are here legally. So you are showing your ignorance.
Well, if you are truly subcontracting, then I would say that is ok. I thought you were paying your employees as contractors. I retract my criticism, subject to reinstatement if it turns out you be lying on me.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #27
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

The contributions of Israel, unfortunately his name is assup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
visit other countries more directly tied to my lineage
!
so this is your family?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Uncalled for Muskogee... A deliberate ethnic jab. Don't understand what would motivate you post such an ignorant and hateful thing unprovoked. But it's not surprising for white trash like you.

You know what came to America on the Mayflower?

RATS!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well, if you are truly subcontracting, then I would say that is ok. I thought you were paying your employees as contractors. I retract my criticism, subject to reinstatement if it turns out you be lying on me.
I ain't lying on you!

And thank you for retracting. I knew you'd get it after awhile!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #30
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

RATS!
and your family lineage now includes?

Forbidden topic removed, CC
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies