Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2016, 08:15 PM   #16
Gimmeallten$
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I can hear Chung saying don't ever roll out until you get conformation. Call a few times throughout the day to make sure because things come up. I've been canceled on many times. 750+ providers and ik shit comes up but communication is the key. OP lesson learned. Insults won't help. I always have a back up plan. Just my 2...as you were
Gimmeallten$ is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:21 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$ View Post
I can hear Chung saying don't ever roll out until you get conformation. Call a few times throughout the day to make sure because things come up. I've been canceled on many times.
exactly.. no shows, shit happening, these things are endemic to the hobby, from both sides.. you ultimately have to fend for yourself, and expect something to go wrong.. I've had some great experiences from last second sessions that came after being stood up.. ironically I had a great fill-in session from one whom had previously been the no call/no show.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 09:32 PM   #18
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Tyrannodex;1058938350 but everything is racist to these people soooo 🙄[/QUOTE]
Sooooo now what?...
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 07:04 AM   #19
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannodex View Post
I drive all the way to her place waste my fucking gas. I drive a motorcycle so
There is 2 bucks down the drain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellexxRose View Post
why would I see someone using racial slurs or even call me a whore. I would have taken an alert than a review from this Racist ANYDAY.
P.S. Big Ty,
Quote:
and i wasn't racist in the least bit, But this trend of rudeness, lack of consistency, and Love and Hip Hop diva personality is something notice primarily among black providers.
This may or may not fit the definition of racism but you are definitely stereotyping all black providers

Quote:
if anything, I was projecting my personal experiences as generalizations not being a racist, but everything is racist to these people soooo ��
These people?

Quote:
It was after being out there waiting for 45 minutes, i won't lie I was pissed. I simply said "you black girls always do this"
A bit more stereotyping.

I wasn't there, I didn't see the text exchanges but it sure seems like you were pissed and said some very inappropriate things.

I'm not thrilled with Danielle's responses either to be honest and people may or may not care. But I wouldn't even have an opinion if none of this was posted in the first place.

On a side note I use my phone for business and in 15 years or so my phone has never died, never fallen in a toilet, never anything bad really. Dead phone may or may not be true but it's such an easy and unverifiable excuse it's overused in the hobby (and real life).
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 09:08 AM   #20
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
I agree brother, good black girls are hard to find. Too much ghetto fabulousness and diva attitude. However, if I were to find a chocolate class act, she would have my business for life!
This is my #1 issue with seeing back women. In the past, my experiences have underscored what Recurve states. The Diva attitude is sooooo annoying. I like to visit, hang out, have some person to person convo without having to scale an attitude mountain. No way.

I would absolutely LOVE to find an attractive, well built chocolate dream who didn't need to act out attitude, who wanted to hang, play, and mutually get off... Yum !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:54 AM   #21
DaniellexxRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 324787
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
This is my #1 issue with seeing back women. In the past, my experiences have underscored what Recurve states. The Diva attitude is sooooo annoying. I like to visit, hang out, have some person to person convo without having to scale an attitude mountain. No way.

I would absolutely LOVE to find an attractive, well built chocolate dream who didn't need to act out attitude, who wanted to hang, play, and mutually get off... Yum !

Definitely far from a diva , that can be verified by any of my clients. Just no time for who the guys portray to be behind these handles.
DaniellexxRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 04:44 PM   #22
Hotboy817
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I actually met Ms Rose a few weeks ago she was really cool from the moment I contacted her. Maybe being disrespectful or having a false sense of entitlement was the reason why she decided not to see you. Ijs.
Hotboy817 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women