Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2015, 02:43 PM   #16
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

It wasn't the list of activities or specified sequential order that was problematic for me. It was the timing of each activity that made me question his visit. It was almost as if he was setting me up to fail. Then, made no attempt to relax when I asked if I can orchestrate the session to deliver a full production.

One of the funny parts of the list was: Anal Play (2 min TOPS!) A sigh of relief from me considering how anal retentive the request was and I don't speak greek Lol

I may shoot him an email and ask if he is still interested. If so, he will find me in nothing but a Flavor Flave clock ...and heels

Thank you all for your advise...never knew an engineer was so punctual with sexual activities.
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:50 PM   #17
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

bliss, this is a most excellent example of your humorous yet creative side. ...
"he will find me in nothing but a Flavor Flave clock ...and heels"

btw, do you schedule consultations w/ retired programmer analysts?? :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 04:01 PM   #18
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That would definitely be a kill joy. What if I wanted to spend more time kissing or sucking? I'd sure hate to disappoint someone because I spent 15min on a bj instead of the 10 he allotted. Where's the fun in planning everything?? Being spontaneous is the spice of life.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 06:56 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

As long as the lady can get hers in two minutes of action I am all for it ... after two minutes she is into my nap time ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:15 PM   #20
trexxxs
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 7

It be kind of funny if he was about to cum and the timer went off for cleanup time.
trexxxs is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:19 PM   #21
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I can understand him sending you some general fantasies or even requirements he's looking for in a session. I've actually strongly considered contacting you about certain fantasies / activities I've read in your reviews. But to time all activities to the minute sounds like too much pressure and something that may not be enjoyable. Something to consider is how he's reviewed other ladies. I have no doubt you will satisfy him or any man, but will he be anal because he didn't get his two minutes of anal play, etc? Sounds like a pain in the ass client (pun intended). May not be worth it.

If you are going to book, ask him to schedule 2 hours. If he's like any engineer he'll take twice as long as his estimate, produce half as much, and blame you for the miscommunication.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:48 PM   #22
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
If you are going to book, ask him to schedule 2 hours. If he's like any engineer he'll take twice as long as his estimate, produce half as much, and blame you for the miscommunication.
the 2nd rotflmao comment i've read tonite :^}

mainly cos it's true. after 38yrs in software development, only one project i worked on came in on time and within budget. all the others "weren't our fault."
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:32 PM   #23
Ashi

Encounters: 63

On the lighter side: ask for a flow chart with. "if , then " branches and throw the timing in the trash. If he is the scientist, programmer , creative kind of eng. he will be focused on the beauty of the flow and will go with your flow. Just make him believe it is his idea......If he is the Anal retentive task nazi kind of eng , drop him in the trash ... ( I am the first kind .... I hope... Hehehe).
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:37 PM   #24
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post

+1000
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 10:50 PM   #25
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

sounds like a potential serial killer, im guessing his bedroom has hundreds of pics of you thumb tacked to the walls,,,,,,,run, not all money is good money!.....better safe than sorry!
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:12 PM   #26
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I'm chiming a bit late I guess, but it sounds like it's just that guys "kink". I kinda figured many/most providers run into many strange requests. While strange, I don't find this to be extreme but it would be hard to follow I guess, and in my mind take away from the pleasure. But, a lot of kinky shit I don't understand anyway. Lol!
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:27 PM   #27
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
I'm chiming a bit late I guess, but it sounds like it's just that guys "kink". I kinda figured many/most providers run into many strange requests. While strange, I don't find this to be extreme but it would be hard to follow I guess, and in my mind take away from the pleasure. But, a lot of kinky shit I don't understand anyway. Lol!
I'll take kink over clockwatching "dick"tatorship any day
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:16 PM   #28
doncock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Oh, sweetheart...engineers make me (an organized but not anal sales guy) freakin' crazy! They are mostly anal beyond belief!

I have to admit, though,,,when I'm headed to see my Bliss, I have this "list" in my head...then that door opens and there you stand in all your glory...and you kiss me...and my brain, and thus my "list" turns to mush...but that's ok, because you always seem to have a better idea. It's the old "there's never enough blood for both heads to operate properly" but you always do a fabulous "production".

Tell this bozo to book the appointment and enjoy the ride!
doncock is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:27 PM   #29
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Many providers do a scripted cookie cutter session anyway, especially since time is a factor, they cannot concentrate on one thing for too long if she wants the client to experience her full service that she says she does in her ads. As far as a hobbyist wanting his type of scripted session, it is almost the same thing, but the big difference is, he is the one paying and if that is what he wants, and a provider he wants to give his money to is comfortable with the type of session and activities to perform, then so be it, WALDT.

There are some providers that I have been in contact with who think that a hobbyist should not have a say in what is done in a session he pays for. The hobbyist's definition of GFE ALWAYS trumps the provider's definition IF she agrees to see him and accepts his money. That is why it is a good idea for a hobbyist to let a provider know what he likes prior to setting an appointment. Two reasons why: It is his money and having a dialogue beforehand is a time saver that will tell both the hobbyist and provider if they will be compatible and if session will be good or not.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:39 PM   #30
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Does not sound like a fun time to me. I would have declined as well. All money is not good money.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women