Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #16
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
I'll miss the great sex and intimacy I experience with my female friends. Great thread, you are a beauty op.... One day, one day...
Thank you so much Luke! I'm glad to hear you are one of the gentlemen that consider us friends! (Not just a piece of meat!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I would miss having intimacy with a man, and him NOT treating me like a douche. I find real world men to be BUMS wanting a free nut, yet don't want to deal with EARNING my intimacy or the emotions that come with it.
Totally agree with you Eva! Most men I come across in the real world are total dicks. I went to a bar known for their douchey men. The least douchy looking of them all approached me when he thought I was leaving (which I wasn't) and asked for my number. He seemed okay so I gave it to him. As I was telling my friend what happened he said, "oh you mean that guy asking that girl for her number?!". So when he text me later I asked "how many girls' numbers did you get?" He goes "A lot! If you want to have sex tonight let me know." ???!!! Like seriously?? I just wrote back "you can't afford me hunny" and left it at that. I am done dating in the real world. I actually prefer my wonderful set of regulars I have to dating men my age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
Absolutely nothing. I'd save a ton of time and money.
Not trying to be a drama queen, but I would really like it if you would just go away. Your comments are neither funny, nor thought provoking. You add nothing to our community and I wish you would go back to Ohio's forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I totally agree, let's not forget this hobby is business and nothing else, no friends, no relationships. I laugh when I see a provider post "I have made great friends here/working" stop paying these provider's and watch the friendships go down the tubes really quick.
I have a few regulars, at least 3 I can think of off of the top of my head, that I would continue to see on a friend, off the clock basis, if I left the hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas View Post
The thing I really like about the hobby is that I can have all the awesome sex and yes, even the emotional intimacy of a "relationship" without all the baggage and drama. And you don't have to go through the whole exhausting chess game of going out on dates and trying to figure out when to make a move, etc. Both parties know going in that sex is definitely going to happen, so you can have nice relaxing convos and such without worrying about messing up your chances, LOL! And it is soooo nice to just be able to head home afterwards without a care on your mind. I'm different than most here in that I'm single, but I still prefer hobbying to dating because it's just a hell of a lot less complicated! And I've got to say, the ladies I've met have all been wonderful- kind, considerate, friendly. I think if more people knew what a great setup hobbying is then the ladies would be a lot more busy
This is one of the many reason's I hobby! I love having the intimacy of the relationship without the clingy-ness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrump View Post
What a variety! I can't keep up with hot sex like I used to. Not even close. I enjoy touching a soft woman and feeling her touch in return. I also like discussing a variety of things.

I know I could join a club to discuss all types of interests, but I prefer one-on-one chats. In a group I tend to clam up partly because of shyness and partly because groups usually have some asshole who thinks they are the authority and that turns me off.

Jillian, soon my dear.
Very soon! I am excited to see you!!
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:56 AM   #17
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

I'll tell you what I already miss. I used to have time to socialize with the ladies I met. I have been fortunate enough during most of my hobby experience to be able to carve out enough time to get to know a lady beyond the sex, and developing real friendships on more than one occasion. To the guy that says the conversation stops when the money does, I'll say I've had more than a few where that wasn't true.

My time is less my own than it once was, so those opportunities for me have diminished.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:08 AM   #18
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Obviously I'd miss the experience of being with you lovely ladies. And it isn't just about the sex, either. I've met some cool guys as well; i'd also miss them. But for now, I don't have to think about what I'm gonna miss.

Eventually, age will decide when it's time to leave. When I walk in to the incall and she throws up, it's time to leave.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:00 AM   #19
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I would miss the new experiences, the quickening beat of my heart that falls between the knock and the opening of the door, the way some ladies completely erase the awkwardness of initial encounters... (still building the list of things to miss, new here).

For the record, Ms Jillian, your writing makes you quite appealing (as if you need more than the photos).
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:18 AM   #20
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'm on the fence on how much longer I'll be doing this. It just doesn't feel the way it used to. This used to be a lot of fun, but lately it's felt too much like a chore.

Right now I feel like there are more reasons to stop doing this than there are to continue. But no one cares when guys get out. I get it. What I do miss as I type this is the pleasant anxiety of seeing someone that you've REALLY wanted to see for a while, and her finally giving you the green light. The excitement of driving to her incall, the anticipation, the newness feeling of it all, it just there anymore. Nowadays things feel too much like a campy script in a movie series that made one movie too many. I'm not saying I'm leaving just yet, but I'm kinda looking around to make sure I know where the door's at.

Sorry if this post is a buzzkill to anybody.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:33 AM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Rambro, I've been exactly where you're at on many occasions. The best thing to do is to just sign off, maybe let a few folks you think care know, and call it a "hiatus".

No big decision or grand pronouncement. Just do it. There is a pretty good chance you'll come back (I know I have, obviously); maybe in a few months, maybe a few years.

One of these days I'm going to do it again, and it really will be the last time. The only thing keeping me here is that I do meet one or two women every year that keep me motivated to stay on.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:35 AM   #22
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I'm on the fence on how much longer I'll be doing this. It just doesn't feel the way it used to. This used to be a lot of fun, but lately it's felt too much like a chore.

Right now I feel like there are more reasons to stop doing this than there are to continue. But no one cares when guys get out. I get it. What I do miss as I type this is the pleasant anxiety of seeing someone that you've REALLY wanted to see for a while, and her finally giving you the green light. The excitement of driving to her incall, the anticipation, the newness feeling of it all, it just there anymore. Nowadays things feel too much like a campy script in a movie series that made one movie too many. I'm not saying I'm leaving just yet, but I'm kinda looking around to make sure I know where the door's at.

No buzzkill, just honesty. Just like providers burn out, many hobbyists do too. If it's not FUN anymore, no need to stay. This may sound cheesy, but when I worked for a fundraising campaign, our motto was " If you're not having fun, you're just draising" and it applies here too lol.

Breaks are necessary, hell I took one just for the sake of sanity , hehehe. You could likely benefit from a break hun - while you're looking to see where the nearest door's at.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:43 AM   #23
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

^^ this one!

I've thought about an answer since the question was presented but could not really come up with an intelligent answer. At least one that didn't sound like sour grapes or someone pee'd on my cheerios.

Real world demands have gotten burdensome on me and usually that's when I look for an escape valve from those pressures. Lately, hobbying has become a weight added to the bar, especially the time it requires, some of the drama that seems to come with it....

Every day, I wonder if it's time ...
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:30 PM   #24
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

When I leave the hobby, in last moments, given the chance, memories of all the wonderful ladies with whom we shared intimacy, feelings, knowledge, sadness and happiness will flash before my eyes. I forget those who don't fit that model minutes after I walk through the door. Many I will see in that flash have retired from the hobby, but not forgotten. I am far from having that flash, unless accidental, so I pray for more than a few moments.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:53 PM   #25
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I'd miss the interaction with beautiful women, because without the hobby, I am having little to none on my own.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:15 PM   #26
chellachella
Account Disabled

User ID: 188299

The MONEY!!! LOL
chellachella is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:50 PM   #27
b2pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Ms Jillian I would miss the opportunity to meet gorgeous intelligent women like you. Very soon Baby! Also I think I would miss the thrill of that first meeting. There is nothing quite like the anticipation of that first meet. That is probably why I surf more than I settle when it comes to providers. I'm not saying settle in a bad way I do have my favs but I'm always lurking for the next new thing. I have to say this is one of the better threads beats the normal who gives best BBBJ thread.
b2pop is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:21 PM   #28
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I have been doing this for many years and would definitely miss the fun and excitement of meeting so many outstanding women who are bright, very attractive and incredibly sexxxy and sensual and can make lovemaking incredibly hotttt in a matter of seconds to minutes. Jillian, I very much look forward to meeting you very very soon as you seem to exemplify all the fine qualities which makes "hobbying" so special
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #29
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate all of the awesome responses (and compliments!) on this thread! I love when we can actually have an adult conversation about things.

*And I hope that those of you who I have connected with know, that even after the hobby, I consider you a part of my life. When I leave, there are many of you I hope to keep in touch with.
XOXO
JP
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 12:00 AM   #30
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
I appreciate all of the awesome responses (and compliments!) on this thread! I love when we can actually have an adult conversation about things.

*And I hope that those of you who I have connected with know, that even after the hobby, I consider you a part of my life. When I leave, there are many of you I hope to keep in touch with.
XOXO
JP
I'll miss all the interesting characters in the hobby! All the stories and behind the scenes intrigue. You just can't get this entertainment in real life.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women