Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48598
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #16
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
What about names? Like names on necks and lower backs? How can you tell if they are cheap? I really don't know and would love to.
The black's will appear blue/purple, the definition is blurry or appears smudged, the artwork looks poorly done or poorly executed, the colors are inconsistent and not from shading, fonts will be inconsistent. Its not really hard to tell a good tattoo from a bad one.

Cheap Tattoos

Nice Tattoos

For piercings, they will be crooked or appear infected or the jewelry won't fit correctly, either too much "bar" will be showing or the skin appears dimpled and pinched. Sometimes if you get in close to the piercing and there is a yellowish discharge and funky smell, but that's more a reflection on their piercing hygiene. If they're gauging the piercing, that can happen as well.

Names don't bother me unless they're on the neck. The exception might be when a woman gets a neck tattoo on the back of her neck, just under the nape of her hairline.

My basic rule on tattoos: if they can be covered up for weddings/funerals/job interviews/etc, then they're alright and the person was conscientious enough to think about that. If they can't be covered, then it says something completely different.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #17
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

So from now on...we'll have temporary tattoos done before you all come over.....We'll get a template machine, you could email them to us....In a high res format please. .TIFF ok?
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:26 PM   #18
Htowner
Ambassador

I saw a provider once, luckilly I was just giving her a back rub only, and she had every single one of her kids' names tatooed on her back side.
WTF? Am I the one of the baby daddies you want to remind me of the child support being late or what?
I don't particularly care for either but I do realize girls without them are extinct now . Luckilly the big hype has cooled off some since some of those girls grew up to be mothers now and the next generation does not like what mom did as usual no matter what it is.
I have learned to develope somewhat of a taste for one but piercing in strategic places are just interfering with play time.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #19
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

I know 8 in this industry with no tats. 3 in Houston...Your right....We need Jewish providers.....
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #20
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
I know 8 in this industry with no tats. 3 in Houston...Your right....We need Jewish providers.....

LMAO, where did Jewish come from.
You need to start a threAD about the ink and piercing free providers and list them. I seriously think some are interested in them.
I only remember the little chocolate hottie that used to be my private stash and moved to Austin now , kind of. I forget what handle she goes by here, but it has a Lynn in the middle.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #21
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Don't worry bout her, Htowner, I think she's going to be looked after real well
I care-a lot!
ferdburf is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #22
Bianca Page
Account Disabled

User ID: 7460
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate to get in on this because im not a guy, but I have tattoos and that doesn't make me any less classy or cute. All my tats we're done very well and can be hidden with clothing. I agree about the prison tats. I once knew a girl who had 3 different men tattooed on her. Thats alittle crazy, but I enjoy tats if they are done well.
Bianca Page is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:48 PM   #23
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
You need to start a threAD about the ink and piercing free providers and list them. I seriously think some are interested in them.
I only remember the little chocolate hottie that used to be my private stash and moved to Austin now , kind of. I forget what handle she goes by here, but it has a Lynn in the middle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdburf View Post
Don't worry bout her, Htowner, I think she's going to be looked after real well
I care-a lot!

Never heard of her!

Quote:
Although in the minority, there are quite a few in Houston with no tattoos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca Page View Post
I hate to get in on this because im not a guy, but I have tattoos and that doesn't make me any less classy or cute. All my tats we're done very well and can be hidden with clothing. I agree about the prison tats. I once knew a girl who had 3 different men tattooed on her. Thats alittle crazy, but I enjoy tats if they are done well.

You have tattoos? I'm always the last to know.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #24
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htowner View Post
She's definitely not Jewish. LMAO!

Tats? No biggie for me either way.

Some are really funny because you find yourself asking,
"WTF were they thinking?"

...and sometimes, not.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #25
Bianca Page
Account Disabled

User ID: 7460
My ECCIE Reviews

Well gator next time we hang out, I can get in a position that will show them off real well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Never heard of her!

Although in the minority, there are quite a few in Houston with no tattoos.

You have tattoos? I'm always the last to know.
Bianca Page is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:59 PM   #26
Jacquie
Account Disabled

User ID: 5613
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not have a single tattoo. I will never have tats. They would look really silly on me, I think. However, I think there are some hot girls with sexy tats out there.

As for guys having them, in terms of providing, I don't really care. As far as guys I will date, I prefer them to have none. I still will drool over a lean guy with sleeve tats from time to time.
Jacquie is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #27
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

I dont mind tattoos on a lady, just as long as they have good taste. As for me deciding wth to get or where to get it has been the hardest. Here is one the chicks really dig . . .

Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #28
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

TexasGator has a belly tattoo...
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #29
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Piercings - Ears, Tummy, Tongue, Clit - OK

Tattoos - That's hard to figure out!? They don't really bother me. I guess I like the smaller ones here and there tastefully done. Names aren't good. But I like BP's tats though!

DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #30
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burke00x2 View Post
i love a girl with GOOD tattoos- lots of them (like one in my avatar). but i think i am a statistical outlier. it is sort of my fetish.

Yes I would pound that like the fist of an angry God...

Penis goes where? ... No way

ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote