Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2018, 06:33 PM   #16
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Awwwwww shit
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 06:56 PM   #17
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Really
I know exactly what you mean. People need to think before they type. Typing is worse then talking because it's here forever.

And the real answer to your question is: none.

The clients you want aren't sitting around downloading "anomoyous apps" ... the clients you want screen YOU here through your board history and reviews and build a trust for you, thus 90% of the time, they are never utilizing all those game playing apps (& please don't discuss mr# anymore) so they simply call you from the number they've had registered to their name for 20 years.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 07:12 PM   #18
Guest032520
Naughty Girl Next Door🍓

User ID: 422513
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccieFun4u View Post
First get a private vpn, like vyprvpn, then you will have various ip addresses. Next get a Google account under an anonymous name. Then tie your Google voice and number to that, account. The vyprvpn will allow your apps to work outside the country. Check their website.
Would a VPN app work? I downloaded one the other day but I'm not too sure how to use it.
Guest032520 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 07:14 PM   #19
Guest032520
Naughty Girl Next Door🍓

User ID: 422513
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dont post in coed and you won't have nothing to worry about whore..
Girl you act like calling me a whore will offend me 😂
Keep that same energy sis.
Guest032520 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 09:57 PM   #20
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

You have your face and naked pics online, Cherri, what part are you trying to be anonymous about?

Don't use your real phone. Google voice will likely go away. Either get an app like text free or sideline. Guys don't want to mess with something like whatsapp to communicate with you. Some have dinosaur phones to hobby. They want a number to call or text, period. Plus, maybe someone more tech save like BW or AR know, I hear the calls are recorded in whatsapp.

Or get another phone you just use for this. I suggested Sideline because when people call it's just like normal, plus you can turn off notifications when you don't want to be bothered or you're with someone, or family or whatever.

People complain it's not free, but if someone here can't afford a $10/mo app to provide safety and privacy, then my opinion would be to get another job.

These questions might be better for the PR.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 11:20 PM   #21
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Guys don't want to mess with something like whatsapp to communicate with you. Some have dinosaur phones to hobby. They want a number to call or text, period. Plus, maybe someone more tech save like BW or AR know, I hear the calls are recorded

These questions might be better for the PR.
I slightly disagree but you are spot on.

There are some clients that are strictly old school, use hobby phones and etc.

Then there are some guys like me that have Snapchat and have watched provider snaps. One of the girls I have reviewed has a snap that has had me see her at least twice and likely to see her a 3rd time. I think they are very useful considering some providers have outdated showcases and use false ages. Snaps using live camera recording without filters won't lie.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 11:53 PM   #22
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
I slightly disagree but you are spot on.

There are some clients that are strictly old school, use hobby phones and etc.

Then there are some guys like me that have Snapchat and have watched provider snaps. One of the girls I have reviewed has a snap that has had me see her at least twice and likely to see her a 3rd time. I think they are very useful considering some providers have outdated showcases and use false ages. Snaps using live camera recording without filters won't lie.
Oh, I don't disagree. Some guys want that, I should have been more specific. You can't expect to use those apps as your primary communication with everyone. A lot of guys can't have an app on their iPhone without it being noticed by an SO.

I just meant she shouldnt mandate that guys have whatsapp to communicate. That said, I don't snapchat. My showcase can't be out of date because, well, I don't have one. Lol. I'm old anyway....
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 12:18 AM   #23
Agent220
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Oh, I don't disagree. Some guys want that, I should have been more specific. You can't expect to use those apps as your primary communication with everyone. A lot of guys can't have an app on their iPhone without it being noticed by an SO.

I just meant she shouldnt mandate that guys have whatsapp to communicate. That said, I don't snapchat. My showcase can't be out of date because, well, I don't have one. Lol. I'm old anyway....
Touche...

FYI, some guys like me have no SO and therefore,
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 07:34 AM   #24
EccieFun4u
ASPD Veteran

Encounters: 10

Those who are tech savvy, chech out the "secure folder" features of the Samsung Galaxy. It allows your phone to have two separate systems for running apps and is encrypted. It's like having a separate phone.
This helps if you want to hide apps, photos and texts from someone who might have your phone for a moment. Like a SO.
Nothing is totally secure, if a professional tries to access it but mostly for the normal nosey and prying eyes of family and friends.
EccieFun4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 11:43 AM   #25
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Get a separate phone
not an app, but it is the best and safest answer.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 10:58 PM   #26
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Are there any apps that are good/helpful for finding providers? I never had luck with moco and only view snapchat.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women