Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41238
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #16
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Being a supermodel pays well? Who knew? Tatas, why are you so ho-hum on these girls? Beauty, brains, bank account... what's missing? A dick?

Oops, sorry, for a sec there I forgot the purpose of this thread...
LustyLad, being from Bulgaria and having lived there 24 years I've known these girls for many years. While to you they may seem exotic and hot to me they are just girls. Not saying they are not pretty but on the streets there you will see a lot more way more beautiful than these models.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:38 PM   #17
tatasddd
BANNED

And let us not belittle American girls. There are also many hot American girls too.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
And let us not belittle American girls. There are also many hot American girls too.
(Cough, cough) Easy, tatas... you pissed off way too many girls on this board to slide back into their good graces so easily... but that's a start... maybe if you set up a cultural exchange program allowing eccie girls to visit the Black Sea in return for Bulgarian supermodels visiting Lake Erie, all will be forgiven...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:50 PM   #19
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
(Cough, cough) Easy, tatas... you pissed off way too many girls on this board to slide back into their good graces so easily... but that's a start... maybe if you set up a cultural exchange program allowing eccie girls to visit the Black Sea in return for Bulgarian supermodels visiting Lake Erie, all will be forgiven...
Lusty, that a few disgruntled girls from indys or eccie do not like me doesn't mean shit to me buddy. They can think whatever they want. I fuck globally lol.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:03 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

There you go again... Ok, here is an international joke. What do the women of different nationalities say after fucking?

Italian - now you will no longer respect me!?!
German - boy, am I hungry!
French - was I good, mon cheri?
American - feel better now, hon?

So tatas, what does the Bulgarian girl say?
Old 07-16-2014, 06:05 PM   #21
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
There you go again... Ok, here is an international joke. What do the women of different nationalities say after fucking?

Italian - now you will no longer respect me!?!
German - boy, am I hungry!
French - was I good, mon cheri?
American - feel better now, hon?

So tatas, what does the Bulgarian girl say?
"I want more" is what they would normally say LL
Old 07-16-2014, 06:12 PM   #22
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
"I want more" is what they would normally say LL

Lol... that explains why you fled... they wore your little pecker out, didn't they?
Old 07-16-2014, 06:20 PM   #23
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Lol... that explains why you fled... they wore your little pecker out, didn't they?
Well, I screwed a few times there like all night 6 hours or so but it is usually the girls that give up because they get sore or Tay even never lets me bonk her due to size considerations lol but she loves facials. And I never fled. I made a decision to come here and I came here legally with the right to become a citizen one day which I did 3 years ago. Honestly though, I am not super duper impressed by Bulgaria nor by the USA.. Both are fucked up in their own unique way. Although I have two citizenships, I really am my own man and give no shit about whatsoever government.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:28 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Our banks are full of US currency LustyLad. Plus these girls are far from poor. You guys can visit Bulgaria if you want to and bring your own Bulgarian girl back. I go every year but I've fucked more USA girls than Bulgarian number-wise. I myself send to Bulgaria at least $4000 in US currency plus the about $3000 I spent while there for about 2 months. Visiting Bulgaria guys will cost you big $$$$ because unlike me, you do not have a house on the Black Sea :-) But as Bambino said most of you have $$$ and are upscale fucks so what is some $5000-7000 to you?
Titstatts, your grand mama buys your ticket. Plus, you have no taste or class. But we love you for who you are. Whatever that is.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:31 PM   #25
BluMax
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

What's up with the duck? Oh ya she was kinda hot.
BluMax is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:34 PM   #26
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Titstatts, your grand mama buys your ticket. Plus, you have no taste or class. But we love you for who you are. Whatever that is.
Bam, no she does not buy my ticket but due to her (she is still alive thank god) I have a house on the Black Sea and a lot of agricultural land that I rent and people pay me to use and plant corn and wheat. So while I do rake in money from it it all is spent by my mother and grandmother. I make my own money mister smarty-pants. Although the technical owner, I never see any of that money by choice of mine, not because I can't.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:38 PM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Tats, tats, try to stay on topic... we have smokin' hot Bulgarian girls who want to fuck all night and frustrated, under-served Pittsburgh horndogs sifting through the dregs on backpage... how do we bring them together?
Old 07-16-2014, 06:42 PM   #28
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Tats, tats, try to stay on topic... we have smokin' hot Bulgarian girls who want to fuck all night and frustrated, under-served Pittsburgh horndogs sifting through the dregs on backpage... how do we bring them together?
Perhaps if some of you become a little nicer I could help out with housing to a Bulgarian black sea vacation for a month or two lol, but your ticket is your responsibility. About $1300 from Pittsburgh via Paris round trip - that is economy class. Business will run you about $5000 round trip but it really isn't worth it though I flew it once.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:48 PM   #29
tatasddd
BANNED

I retire from this thread so you guys can keep the topic rolling on. Obviously I am "hurting" the thread so see you in another one.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:55 PM   #30
lustylad
BANNED

Now you're talking... Where do the hottest girls hang? Any places comparable to the Beatle Bar in Costa Rica?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women