Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2015, 03:50 PM   #16
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ryder View Post
I typically try to respond within the hour, unless like milfy, I am busy. Even when I am taking the day off, I will still respond with a message saying that I am not available that day and will let the client know when I will be available again. The last thing I want is for someone to think that i am deliberately ignoring him. I think it's best to reply to all messages, even if you don't plan to see that guy. At least tell him that you feel that you two are not a good match so he can stop waiting around for a reply that will never come! I know for me, I would rather be told no than ignored.
I wish all providers thought like that, so I know who to not contact in the future instead of guessing. Providers can pick and choose who they want to see just has hobbyists do, but when a hobbyist picks a provider to contact, please reply back. It is very rude to not at least respond to an inquiry if for no other purpose than to say "no thanks". When they can not/will not put anything into the very little effort of initially replying back to an inquiry, it goes to the business acumen of the provider and very telling of her TCB and probably her BCD skills.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 04:29 PM   #17
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If it was Sexxyjade... I would have waited forever to get within an inch of that great azz. Butt that sweet hottie has great TCB skills (too).

For you guys that haven't met her... You need to have your head(s) examined
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 03:01 AM   #18
OnTheSpotCorrection
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
doesn't work for me OBSG.. I typically pm "hey, I just popped a little blue pill, I need to see your ass in the next 3 hours".. never got a response.. well, I got a couple of "fuck offs", but no booked sessions.

onthespotcorrection.. did you hear back from the "Huston" girl yet? probably prudent to start ligning up plan B about now.
Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread, I was tied up (ironic)

Yes she finally replied with "I no longer schedule newbies" and I thought about replying back "well then take it off of your add" but I thought better of it because it could have been just me, something she read about me, or something I said that may have made her feel uncomfortable so I just thanked her for her reply and scheduled a double with KaitlynDior and AlluringStacy (Newbies gotta get the bucket list checked off right). Review coming soon after I get some replies on my thread in Questions to the Staff about reviews.
OnTheSpotCorrection is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 03:23 AM   #19
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
I wish all providers thought like that, so I know who to not contact in the future instead of guessing. Providers can pick and choose who they want to see just has hobbyists do, but when a hobbyist picks a provider to contact, please reply back. It is very rude to not at least respond to an inquiry if for no other purpose than to say "no thanks". When they can not/will not put anything into the very little effort of initially replying back to an inquiry, it goes to the business acumen of the provider and very telling of her TCB and probably her BCD skills.
I think part of it may be they don't want to come off as rude and have anyone bad mouth em for saying the wrong things when rejecting a client. The best thing to say is, "Im sorry, I do not think we are compatible" and that's it. It's polite yet it does not make the person think there is hope in the future the way "Sorry not available" would do
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:24 AM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheSpotCorrection View Post
scheduled a double with KaitlynDior and AlluringStacy (Newbies gotta get the bucket list checked off right). Review coming soon
starting with a double? should be an interesting read..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 09:07 AM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

What??? Does this mean that the ladies do not sit by their phones and computers all day and night??
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 06:07 PM   #22
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheSpotCorrection View Post
Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread, I was tied up (ironic)

I just thanked her for her reply and scheduled a double with KaitlynDior and AlluringStacy (Newbies gotta get the bucket list checked off right). Review coming soon after I get some replies on my thread in Questions to the Staff about reviews.
Thanks for coming by sweetie we had a great time, treat him good ladies he's a sweetheart
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:59 AM   #23
pairofhearts33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Depends on the gal, most of them respond within 24 hours or if no response, I know she has other things going on or simply not interested. Kudos to them because I could imagine it can be overwhelming to check all the emails they get, sort thru them.
pairofhearts33 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women