Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42107
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2018, 11:45 PM   #16
oilman12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Smh...
oilman12 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 11:56 PM   #17
MJ9880
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Well, that’s not always true, but it’s hard to know based on short sessions that are based on fantasy. There might be more. It’s happened before successfully, but the OP’s situation is a very long shot.
I Think I might have said it somewhat vague, but the sessions are usually fr 2-3 hours and they tend to go over 30 mins, and she’s never once voiced any issue with it even when I’ve tried to compensate her for the time. Usually goes over due to us talking, which is how the majority of our meetings have been going. I’m planning on stopping the hobby soon, just felt like it was worth a shot considering that we both seem to genuinely enjoy each other’s company as well as there feeling a connection( which again I’m not oblivious to the fact that I pay her to make me feel wanted.)
MJ9880 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 03:35 AM   #18
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Thanks for the clarification. It could still go either way. She may really like your company but not want to date you otc. She might be totally into you. You don’t want to ruin a good thing by misjudging. Do you all spend time out in the real world? Know each other’s names, etc.?

One way you could feel it out is this...after you’ve paid her, mention you’re going to grab a drink or something to eat. Tell her she’s more than welcome to join you. You won’t necessarily get a definitive answer because she might not be available, but you might get a feel for if she seems open.

Also, be totally honest with yourself. Do you seem like someone she’d date in the real world?
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 05:22 AM   #19
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Try taking her out in some paid longer dates and see how that goes first. Then try an overnight or short trip. If you’re only seeing her for 30-60 min, you dont really know her. If all goes well, then see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGentleman56 View Post
The only thing I'm going to say.. If you want to take her on a date and lets say you want 2 hours of her time... Pay her 2 hour rate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Right thing to do....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrbbc View Post
Don't do it. Providers don't care about you. They just want your money.
Bingo!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:40 AM   #20
Oldrogue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

OP, I think you're in for an emotional roller coaster ride. Friend of mine did something similar and I think he regrets it.

Read the sticky "So you want to date a stripper" here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=103181. Probably at least some of the points will be valid for your situation.
Oldrogue is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:08 AM   #21
Max_Tubing_Pressure
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

OP....I feel for you dude.

Every man goes through the ONE-itus fever, at least once in his life. Some, more than once.

Good luck with that! You are going to need that to pick yourself off the ground when you are in pieces.
Max_Tubing_Pressure is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:28 AM   #22
mochamagicman2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

OP you're probably chasing a "daydream phantom" (google the term... came from a book I read a long time ago) which is always better than the real thing. Providers that you have chemistry with are great because both parties are getting what they want out of the relationship. As soon as you get serious... you both will have to make compromises to keep each other happy... that's when shit goes down hill (sometimes fast, sometimes slow...).
mochamagicman2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:48 AM   #23
xevious1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Been seeing a provider for 8 yrs now. Know her real name, kids, family and all the shit that hit the fan during all that time. Even rescued her 3 times from eviction and help her out when she is penniless or her car quits on her.

All that said, she keeps doing the same foolish mistakes because she enjoys her freedom.

All I’m saying, don’t expect much and you will be fine. The second you try to get more or change her it will not be good for your own interest.

Just enjoy her companionship and don’t get tangled in something complex.
xevious1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 08:16 AM   #24
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Fortunately, or unfortunately, a provider soon learns this is easy money. Most have an impossible time adjusting to the real world, with less freedom, stricter schedules. daily requirements. They have a hard time holding a real job.....hence they tend to get evicted when all they do is provide, and run into dry spells.

The above poster nailed the life of a provider. They keep making the same foolish mistakes....because this is easy with freedom (but not regular).

If you pursue this, odds are great you will become the regular source of money.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:03 AM   #25
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

OP, i hate to say this, but here's what's up. if she'll fuck you off the clock and hang with you off the clock, she's into you. if not, it's all about the benjamins.

i know that the hobby n RW can get conflated. i had one utr-a perfect 10-who told me straight up that if i asked her to settle down, she'd say yes. another who told me she had a crush on me. and another whom i knew had a crush on me. and another whom i'm still seeing who is complicated, like your relationship.

people meeting on p411 are settling down frequently, so can happen.

just remember what i said..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:16 AM   #26
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ9880 View Post
So I’m aware there’s about a million of these, but I wanna really illustrate the whole situation clearly. Ive been meeting a provider for a while now, and long story short I want to ask her out on a proper date and really start getting to know each other.
For starters, and most importantly, I’m not under any delusions of what it is she does for a living, nor am I unaware of how our relationship to one another started. I’m not looking to “save” her from what she does, in fact it’s something I’m quite secure about. And I’m not looking to wife her up or even anything serious.
I understand that, especially w GFE girls, it can almost be impossible to differentiate between a provider expressing real interest in you if she’s just really good at what she does (usually the latter.) my perspective on our situation is a bit different. Conversation is wonderful, we have a ton of important things in common, and our meetings seem to go over 30 mins, sometimes an hour without any complaint. What really gets me is that she’s adamant about no contact that isn’t related to setting up meetings, but the two of us keep in contact w each other frequently texting without any mention of scheduling meetings.
Sorry this is so long, but I just wanna hear some folks opinions my wanting to take this relationship outside the hobby. Again I’m not trying to get her to quit and it’s not some scheme to win free sex, just my want to take her out on a date and see where it goes from there, I plan on treating her like a human as I have from the beginning. Would love to hear provider input on how I should go about this, or even if I should haha. Thank you if you read this whole thing

You're already in over your head and you need to find another hobby. I see heartbreak and emotional toiling in your future.

I've been doing this hobby stuff since 1999 (on hiatus since 2007) and I've read this same old same countless times and in only 1 instance, that I know of, has anything good happened where both got out of the hobby and have lived a good life together.

Take up bowling, golf......get you a gun and visit the range, buy a fast car and get into modding the car, etc. You don't seem to be emotionally equipped for this hobby.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:32 AM   #27
MJ9880
Registered Member

Quote:
Also, be totally honest with yourself. Do you seem like someone she’d date in the real world?
That's really the only reason I'm thinking about asking her. I really didn't intend on trying to build a relationship with a provider, but I feel like this is something I want to at least try I just don't really know how to go about that. Even if it means just being friends, I'm not trying to marry anybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Most have an impossible time adjusting to the real world, with less freedom, stricter schedules. daily requirements. They have a hard time holding a real job.
This isn't her main source of income, she's got a full time job. I've withheld some info bc I didn't want to spread too much of her business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Tubing_Pressure View Post
Good luck with that! You are going to need that to pick yourself off the ground when you are in pieces.
thank you for the empathy
MJ9880 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:05 AM   #28
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

So did you join eccie just to make this post? Being this is your only post here so far its not a very good start for you. Most that have commented have given you sound advice. You should remain where you are with her. If she wanted more than just your money she wouldnt be charging you.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 08:32 PM   #29
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

OP:

As others have written, it won’t work even if she tells you she” loves” you and to “forget” the donation. I have a friend who did not listen and took a hooker at her word that she “loved” him and even went as far to ask him to move in with her. You bringing this up to her is a sure fire way to ruin a good “business” relationship. My friend regrets doing what he did as nothing good came of the situation as she turned out to be BSC, and harassed as well stalked him and his family for years even after she got married and got out of the biz.

Either lose her number or ditch your “feelings” and just pay for her time. In the long run, you will be better off finding some else to spend time with.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 10:31 PM   #30
Dudgeonpolymath
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Try taking her out in some paid longer dates and see how that goes first. Then try an overnight or short trip. If you’re only seeing her for 30-60 min, you dont really know her. If all goes well, then see what happens.
The guy knows all the pitfalls that the rest of us guys have to advise. Best advice, I would think, is like what is quoted here. Certainly the provider and a woman’s perspective rather than all the mongruls and worthy of consideration.
Dudgeonpolymath is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women