Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60266
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2014, 09:34 PM   #16
Dreamer1969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I am still new here and reading mostly, but here goes and I will jump in,....I was in a Texas city and I met a young lady at a restaurant not too late about 10pm....Went to a hotel and stepped in the elevator and about six 7th grade girls with their Moms were in the elevotor and we all went to the 3rd floor and all got out...Well these girls and their Moms were from the same school my child attended, and all Moms knew me(Iam single), but still a little uncomfortable meeting....These girls and Moms were in a city 30 miles away for a soccer tournament, me well I was there just because.....Any way the next night, I met a different Lady at another place, and we hit it off, so decided to go to a hotel...Yes I ventured to the same hotel...This was Saturday evening, and as me and the Lady stood there waiting for the elevator, YES you guessed right.....The elevator doors opened and the same 6 to 7 Soccer Moms with their kids got out and stared as I said evening Ladies hope the soccer tournament went well.....I was never looked looked at the same at the school (Dont know if for the better or worse) after that weekend,,,,And NO my child did not play soccer...Lol....I hope my story did not sway too far from this topic, at least I think it is hobby related...
Dreamer1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:38 PM   #17
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I love all the stories! Feel free to post the lies and the truth is stranger than fictions ones, too!

Great tales from the hobby!
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #18
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

One just happened to me the other day. I had an appt to meet my ATF at a strip club. She was coming by taxi. We were to meet, go into the club for a few and then go back to her hotel. Well, I show up at the club on time. Gave her the courtesy 5 min late thing, and gave her a ring and a text. Nothing heard. So for the next hour I sit and wait. Sent one final text saying I'm outta her in 5 min if I don't hear from you. Within 2 min, phone rings. She asks if I still want her to come to the club. I said no and that I was on my way to her place. When I get there, she tells me some lame story about her not being able to meet me and it having to do with her phone. Yeah, right-- her phone. It was in the O-F-F position b/c she had another client. I'm not that stupid. If she weren't the best fuck I've ever had, I would have long bolted before sitting in my car for an hour. What we won't do for our ATFs
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:36 AM   #19
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"Someone was looking at me weird when I showed up at your hotel. I didn't know what to think so I left"

Turns out that someone was the maid and she didn't even speak English.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:07 AM   #20
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

A long time ago I was in Amsterdam with an ex girlfriend. We were staying near Dam Square and had a huge fight about who knows what. I told her I needed to go get some air and grab a beer. 15 minutes later I had a hottie from the Ukraine bent over Greek style in the red light district down the street. 20 minutes later I'm back in my hotel room having make up sex grudge fucking the ex gf. Good thing I made a pit stop in the hotel bathroom to wash up or the smell of latex would've given me away for sure
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 02:41 AM   #21
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Well, since I can't go back to sleep here goes. I made an appointment with this provider and the day of she emailed me with this excuse. She said a client just called her and told her that he had herpes. And for my safety she needed to cancel the appointment and get herself check out. Whether it's true or not I never tried to make another appointment.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 08:46 AM   #22
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Several years ago I had a lovely incall that I shared with some other ladies who'd rent on a "by the date" basis. A traveling gent who'd contacted me several days prior, said he didn't make it to town and would have to cancel. He did give me a day's notice to his credit, but imagine his surprise when he hears they're at my incall which she shares. Their appointment was set for the same date & time obviously having made it to town... but he just felt uncomfortable about showing a preference.

WHAT?!?!?! That's what the hobby's about for many... NSA STRANGE OPTIONS!!! That goes both ways, and if you're not sure you'll make it back to a distant city again, may as well go for broke with the one you want most! ;-)

*whew* Glad I could get that off my chesteses. So many men, so little time! I'm long overdue some dabblin' myself, it appears. *ahem*

Lil'Minx69... SPANK YOURSELF for being such a delightful instigator. *hot breath on your neck* It's a tough crowd & takes a certain type to walk the line without falling. ;-) BTDT LOL

GOOD reading! Please continue...
Kit-4-Kat is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:52 AM   #23
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default The craziest lie ever told...hobby related...(more or less)

I will trust, honor and obey.....all the days of my life....
Ed Highlight is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:55 AM   #24
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I prefer to wait for my spanning from you, KittyKat! Meoooowww...
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 02:32 PM   #25
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Me: "Do a lot of guys like to do this?"

She: "I don't do this for nobody else, honey."
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #26
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
Me: "Do a lot of guys like to do this?"

She: "I don't do this for nobody else, honey."
Did you manage to keep a straight face? I couldn't have.
LNK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women