Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #16
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Thank-You Ms.Tiffani Jameson:

There is NO WAY I'm able to express the healing that YOUR words have just Blessed me with...its indeed an Amazing experience when someone reads you the writing on your own Heart. My Intention was to seek the advice of a Veteran-Provider, however...my good Karma gave me the Wisdom of a Veteran-Healer for that I'm eternally grateful. The Gentleman who have the fortune to meet with you are indeed extremely lucky...my only wish is they appreciate the true Gift of your 'Invulnerable Energy'.
“Certain people are especially sensitive to energies around them. And most -- if not all -- of these people have been born to heal the energy field of the Earth.”
Dragonsong
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:34 PM   #17
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes it is difficult to separate yourself, to hold back your heart. There are some genuinely wonderful guys out there. There have been a few that I felt a connection with, although I would never say so to them. Tiffani is correct, we as females have to be comfortable in our own skin and be strong in our beliefs. And that applies to outside the hobby as well.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #18
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Well, Iam not totally sure I understand all the particulars of your situation Nino, but I'll say this you're engaging in an activity that isn't designed to be exploited, so you're setting yourself up for almost anything on an emotional level at any given time. This goes for clients as well.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #19
BoardStiff
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Ninotsugi

When I meet with a provider I want to have an experience not just a quickie. I want to be able to enjoy their company, maybe learn something new and share an experience that is just between two adults that make an intimate connection even for just a brief time. This is just how I look at things.

You will find your way, just take it one step at a time and you will figure out what is best for you.
BoardStiff is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:11 AM   #20
yourworstnightmare
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
There is no situation where a woman goes in without her heart. It's the condition of the heart that matters.

A secure heart, knowing full well who she is and what she needs to continue to be whole will go into this HOWEVER she does making decisions about her business based on these facts, and is a happy companion. She doesn't consider the client; in fact the client is drawn to her. Anyone undeserving of her energy won't get it.

Damaged hearts beget damaged companions. She stays close to burnout because she is used to neglecting herself. All she knows is the basics: he gives her money, and he can do what he wants with her.

I'm for whatever helps a lady see the good in a man, enjoy that good, know that she's been compensated not by reciprocated long term amorous feelings, and let him walk out the door without feeling cheated by giving him such a special gift.
Well put.
yourworstnightmare is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:27 AM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
Thank-You Ms.Tiffani Jameson:

There is NO WAY I'm able to express the healing that YOUR words have just Blessed me with...its indeed an Amazing experience when someone reads you the writing on your own Heart. My Intention was to seek the advice of a Veteran-Provider, however...my good Karma gave me the Wisdom of a Veteran-Healer for that I'm eternally grateful. The Gentleman who have the fortune to meet with you are indeed extremely lucky...my only wish is they appreciate the true Gift of your 'Invulnerable Energy'.
“Certain people are especially sensitive to energies around them. And most -- if not all -- of these people have been born to heal the energy field of the Earth.”
Dragonsong

Tiffani has a long history of bringing logic and reason into the hobby. You gotta love her.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:06 AM   #22
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Don't forget!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Tiffani has a long history of bringing logic and reason into the hobby. You gotta love her.
And she will leave you quivering and speaking in gibberish when she is done with you!!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:24 AM   #23
Guest053013-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Ninotsugi, all relationships have limits. Some in the extreme, like a chance meeting and brief conversation. The special moments we share in the hobby can indeed be like therapy for some of us. Or just play, which is a form of therapy. Your intense emphathy no doubt makes you very good.

Rest peaceful that you touch many people with sensitivity and comfort.
Guest053013-01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:54 AM   #24
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I only fuck the emotionally unstable ones...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
And she will leave you quivering and speaking in gibberish when she is done with you!!!

Have you read my posts? I do that all on my own.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #26
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

There have been only a few occasions where I ran into a lady for whom providing was just a cold, calculated way of making money. Most of the time, I've been fortunate enough to meet wonderful women in one way or another. To borrow the movie theme, I look at it this way. A Fembot (Austin Powers) may look great on the outside, but what is on the inside? A silicon chip. I don't think clients are looking for a rote experience. We want a human experience. In the end, who we spend time with is directly related to how much research and effort we put into deciding which providers we want to see. The devil is in the details, but the payoff is worth it in the end.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #27
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I always tell my quote on quote "clients" (and I say "quote on quote" because to me, they are not that), that when you've met me, you've met a friend for life. I'm a girl with an ear, and am always open to giving advice, chatting, and over all conversation. Life is short, and interaction between eachother is important as long as we can learn something. It doesn't have to be all about the green stuff (no, not boogers), because in the long run, having a good heart and being a GOOD person results in more/better benefits than money. Besides, who wants to be superficial and artificial? I've gone through a lot - physical assets come and go and tarnish, and if all you have left is to deal with your nasty SELF and person, noone else will, including your gentlemen friends...hope I at least touched the topic!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:38 PM   #28
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Well after some thought, I think one answer to the op's question would be a pimp. Yes?
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:24 AM   #29
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Once Again Thank-U ECCIE Family:

I feel as lucky as a Baby-Giggles that has just landed in 'The Land of Misfit Toys'...amazed and grateful there are others out there just like me in this Judgmental World. In fact the last time I discovered this many precious like minded identities...I was thirteen-years-old on the Gulfcoast and happened upon a copy of SubUrbia, thinking Man I've rely got to start making plans to run away to Orange County!!!
Jeff: ...there'll be all these generations of suckers, trying to figure out what the fuck they're doing on this fucking planet and it'll all be full of shit. It's all so fucking futile.
Tim: If it's all so fucking futile, what the fuck are you so fucking upset about, fuckhead?

Nicolet: Your gentle words of wisdom are indeed cherished...as the Heart you wear on your sleeve.
Acp5762: Setting yourself up is the intended goal...if that means doing your research on both sides.
BoardStiff: Spoken like a 'True Romantic'...thanks to the wise words of Ms.Jamerson I have my tools.
Yourworstnightmare: I grew up in a Culture of Healers...”in fact the client is drawn to her” is profound.
Pyramider: My beloved Clown...I promise not to tell your Mother Abby that your a Tainted-Soul :-}
Ed Highlight: She's probably like doing Pure-Oxygen the perfect thing for you...'Phenomenal Woman'.
Yxes:*curtseying*Your association with the 'Knights Templar' shall remain safe with me Ma'Lord.
Cpalmson: Yours is a truly astute observation...I believe were all looking for a tad bit more than Sex.
Eva Damita: On-spot with the Topic...I'm delighted to know that giving them my ALL isn't so different.
B. Wayne: By your Post thinking a lot makes you produce a Pimp...its not the safest past time for you.
Now that the 'Oxygen Mask' is firmly affixed to my face, and I have been blessed with some truly Amazing Wisdom...my Intention for ever Posting this Thread was twofold. First...how I as a Healer would would learn to channel my Energy without self-destructing in this Business; 'Anyone undeserving of her energy won't get it'. Second...a simple Heartfelt-Apology 'I believe that I may have truly hurt the feelings of another Human Being.' I apologize for the Public-Format...its that I promised to never contact this Gentleman again, I'm from modest beginnings and I learned that an individuals credibility is worth more than Gold. I NEVER meant to hurt your beautiful Spirit intentionally...I REALIZE that you brought a part of yourself to this Table that few will ever have the privilege to experience, I FAILED in what you trusted in me to do. PLEASE never hesitate to contact me for fear of my Anger there was never any...the tears you saw were a reflection of your PAIN on my Soul, I PRAY that you do not add this to the immense burden you carry my Healing is weightless.
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #30
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I like the emotional attachment, makes for a great time together (IMO). But as far as from a provider perspective, I don't know how they do it. I would rather see just a few "good friends" than a bunch of ladies....that's what draws me back to SB's time and time again even though a SB takes lots of work and time.

I don't like a mechanical time with someone so I won't revisit the lady if there isn't at least a sliver of a connection.
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women