Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41316
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #16
titlover1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
Probably old news, but there is always Kopi Luwak coffee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak
Have you ever wondered who the first person was that looked at bird shit and decided to brew it?
titlover1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I just need me some dead animal for dinner. I do not like to see vegetables harmed and prematurely picked.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #18
Inlikeflynn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Dannie...all I'll say is "embrace" meat, poultry (especially Babe's), etc and enjoy but always remember to leave room for dessert!!!
Inlikeflynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #19
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
For what it's worth, Vitruvian, I don't do caviar or chicken eggs, either. I find 'em equally gross unless the eggs are invisible like in a cake or cornbread or something. Or wrapped up in a tortilla and smothered in picante, cheese, and sausage; almost as if the eggs were a condiment instead of the main dish. Even then, I have to put my mind in a happy place LOL
I just can't understand that at all. Put an egg in a cake, and it is great, but give you an omelette, and you can't get over the fact that it is an egg? I just can't mentally "forget" that much myself.

Are you one of those people, who if you had to kill it, that you wouldn't be able to eat it? I grew up without much money, and I've raised many an animal that became dinner. I've raised chickens, pigs, turkeys, as well as most every type of vegetable and fruit that you can grow in the good ole US of A. It just is reality to me. Our bodies are designed to function best on a mix of both meat and vegetables. Our teeth are designed to deal with both.

So, how do you justify to yourself that something is great in one form, but in another is horrible? I could see if you might say I can't stand the taste of an egg, as the taste of an egg in a cake is highly disguised by many other ingredients, but I'm guessing that your argument has more to do with the fact that you can't get over that it is an unfertilized egg. You do realize that the egg isn't even the chicken, it is simply the food the embryo would eat once fertilized while it grows? So, in a sense the egg is chicken food, just like grain can be used for chicken food, except you'll eat the grain. So, why do you eat some chicken food, but not others? LOL

Not picking on you, just trying to understand how people that I run into that think this way, do think this way.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #20
Agrippa
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by titlover1 View Post
Have you ever wondered who the first person was that looked at bird shit and decided to brew it?
Cat ahit actually. As the article says, it was people too poor to buy coffee accidentally discovered the world's most expensive variety.

And no I've never tried it. I don't even like coffee.
Agrippa is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #21
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
I just can't understand that at all. Put an egg in a cake, and it is great, but give you an omelette, and you can't get over the fact that it is an egg? I just can't mentally "forget" that much myself.

Are you one of those people, who if you had to kill it, that you wouldn't be able to eat it? I grew up without much money, and I've raised many an animal that became dinner. I've raised chickens, pigs, turkeys, as well as most every type of vegetable and fruit that you can grow in the good ole US of A. It just is reality to me. Our bodies are designed to function best on a mix of both meat and vegetables. Our teeth are designed to deal with both.

So, how do you justify to yourself that something is great in one form, but in another is horrible? I could see if you might say I can't stand the taste of an egg, as the taste of an egg in a cake is highly disguised by many other ingredients, but I'm guessing that your argument has more to do with the fact that you can't get over that it is an unfertilized egg. You do realize that the egg isn't even the chicken, it is simply the food the embryo would eat once fertilized while it grows? So, in a sense the egg is chicken food, just like grain can be used for chicken food, except you'll eat the grain. So, why do you eat some chicken food, but not others? LOL

Not picking on you, just trying to understand how people that I run into that think this way, do think this way.
How did I know that the very first sentence I posted in this thread, would be ignored by you? I was just having a little fun. I can't explain to you why I feel the way I do, it just grosses me out. Simple enough?

Go ahead and give up on trying to understand it, and just take it at face value. Some things gross us out more than others, and WALDT.

And no, I am not "one of those people, who if you had to kill it, that you wouldn't be able to eat it". I'm an avid fisherwoman, no stranger to a deer lease, and spent a considerable potion of my life in a town with a population of less than 300. So, living off the land is no stranger to me. However, we didn't eat animal regurgitaion either. Which, for like the third time, is why I said it is ironic that I find eating honey disgusting...but I don't have any problems with gnawing on a chicken leg. I'm amused by my own quirks, hence the point of this thread. And I guess when you look at an omelette, you see egg. You can't see it in a cake. Out of sight, out of mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlikeflynn View Post
Dannie...all I'll say is "embrace" meat, poultry (especially Babe's), etc and enjoy but always remember to leave room for dessert!!!
We are long overdue on a Babe's revisit! Just saying!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:14 PM   #22
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
How did I know that the very first sentence I posted in this thread, would be ignored by you? I was just having a little fun. I can't explain to you why I feel the way I do, it just grosses me out. Simple enough?

Go ahead and give up on trying to understand it, and just take it at face value. Some things gross us out more than others, and WALDT.
Oh, I got the first sentence. I guess you are just taking my little questions very personally. Perhaps you need to read your own first sentence, and then our postings. I wasn't showin 'tude, don't know why you are gettin bent. Won't bother you again...
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #23
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You like to pick at me but that's fine Just don't get "bent" when I give it right back
Old 03-26-2012, 11:38 PM   #24
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

I guess you're just going to take everything I say as a personal attack. They were questions, I was looking for some insight. If you're going to post something like this and can't laugh at yourself a little, why post?
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:16 AM   #25
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Anybody want some chilled monkey brains? Like the way they are served with the head.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #26
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

1. Let's not forget that we cannot hear a person's voice/tone in a posted reply. It didn't seem to me that either of you two were picking or sensitive...unless, of course, it was foreplay. In which case you two should get a room and make up. (Hee-hee-hee!)

2. Thanks Prolongus, now I feel the need to watch some Raiders of the Lost Ark.

3. Gotta realize also that being hungry can make a people creative about what they'll eat, and I'm pretty certain most vegetarians would become meat lovers if they were starving.

4. I've tried much, and will eat most anything. Some items in China raised some questions for me though, and I really have no interest in dog. I realize it's a cultural thing, but I'm just not interested.

I Love honey! Gotta thank those bees for preserving it the wax. And I love coffee, but bird shit coffee? Eh, whatever floats your boat.

Good thread. We definitely enjoy the best exposure to, and refinement of, foods that mankind has ever had.

Enjoy your week hobby!
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #27
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
*shrug* I've swallowed worse.

I wouldn't even care if bees shit out honey then used it as lube to jerk off, it's still fucking delicious!
Now this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #28
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What about blowfish sperm?

I just watched Zimern eat a nice milky sac of blowfish sperm. He said it's delicious. I think the word he used to describe it was, "custard-y".

Do y'all think there something slightly ghey about eating sperm if you are a dude? Even if it didn't come from a human? He went on to describe the various types of sperm he'd eaten, that came (haha) from different animals and I couldn't help but wonder....

Not that there is anything wrong with that! But if you are eating fried goat jizz, I can't see why the human stuff would gross you out. Right?
Old 03-28-2012, 05:11 AM   #29
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Here is something to thick about, if you eat pussy just think about the blood that comes's out of it once a month, and the fact that it is just the hairy end of a gut.

What about the one's DATO that is Full of bacteria and what about the ones not cleaned as well as you think it is.

What about the ladies sucking your dick and then you blow a load down her throat and she comes up and kisses you afterword's.

Think about this and it happens everyday, you go in and get something to eat and the person that is fixing it just got done wiping his or her ass and did not wash there hands but has there hands all over you food.

If you want to see something sick look up two girls and a cup

Show me the Honey
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:03 AM   #30
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Leave it to THE DANNIE to stir up a food controversy. I don't eat weird food just because it is weird. I do believe if we are going to kill the animal we need to eat the damn thing so I have been experimenting with organ meat for some time. As Bourdian says give the nasty bits to some guy that needs to feed his family, then he feeds his friends, then he sells it to the neighbors and in a couple of generations you have a national dish.
LuckJack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women