Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41331
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooTanner View Post
It's probably just because I am young but I have to say a big ole hell no. Sure, it get's lonely being single but I don't even have the patience/emotional energy for a pet. Seeing my family split left me aware enough of the pain that comes with relationships. I would much rather just be a provider and have friends.

I agree until your ready don't take the plunge. As you know growing up if it goes bad it affects the kids alot. I grew up in that also. I think that's why when I did find the right one I worked so hard at it to make it good. As much as I like variety now I never really wanted anyone else the entire time I was married. Hey if you never get married it's no big deal. just enjoy life. Just make sure your really enjoying it.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #17
Babylee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1731
My ECCIE Reviews

The Perfect Man?...Does one really exist?...
Babylee is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #18
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylee View Post

Not a fucking chance in the world is there a perfect anyone. Ders gooduns and baduns
Old 12-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #19
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nope but it's a nice thought.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
No such thing. But I've heard many a lady say that all the good men are either taken or haven't been born yet.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #21
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
No such thing. But I've heard many a lady say that all the good men are either taken or haven't been born yet.
I think there are good men out there. Its all about chemistry, give n take, taking them for who they are, and not wanting to change them into something their not.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:28 PM   #22
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are good men, there just all hiding in Alaska ...I'm
Convinced damn igloos ..come out come out where ever you are!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #23
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
If you want to be away from the one you LOVE? for periods of time then I would suggest the word like is a better description. I understand needing space and not to hang on someones ass all the time but if you want to be away for more than a day or two then it aint love
I disagree...love has nothing to do with time and space. I can be deeply in love with someone I have not seen for a year. Absence makes the heart grow fonder in many cases. Having to be with someone 24/7 to feel secure is obsession, not love.

How would you label military marriages? Just because you both allow each other the freedom to be who they are independently does not mean it's not love. Smothering a spouse is the main reason for adultery and divorce.

I am not suggesting you can't feel or want to be around them, but you also allow them to leave your wing now and then. I would never want to be stuck up someone's azz all the time with no life of my own...never. That's codependent behavior that says I can't live without you around me all the freaking time. I don't believe in doing certain things without them, but other things I do. I know many couples who never travel without the other...that much, I could agree with.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #24
bojulay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry I should have gotten with you sooner.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #25
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I disagree...love has nothing to do with time and space. I can be deeply in love with someone I have not seen for a year. Absence makes the heart grow fonder in many cases. Having to be with someone 24/7 to feel secure is obsession, not love.

How would you label military marriages? Just because you both allow each other the freedom to be who they are independently does not mean it's not love. Smothering a spouse is the main reason for adultery and divorce.
Yep!!
Old 12-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #26
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default Not the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post

I am not suggesting you can't feel or want to be around them, but you also allow them to leave your wing now and then. I would never want to be stuck up someone's azz all the time with no life of my own...never. That's codependent behavior that says I can't live without you around me all the freaking time. I don't believe in doing certain things without them, but other things I do. I know many couples who never travel without the other...that much, I could agree with.
I think I said if you WANT to be away from someone for an EXTENDED period of time because you need an extended period of personal space then it really isn't love. Its way too selfish to feel that way. I'm sure not saying the military marriages are even comparible because they HAVE to be separate. Thye are making sacrifices because they are serving our country. As a war wounded vet I can tell you one of the saddest things to hear though was some guy getting his dear john letter because his SO found some guy because she couldn't stay the course. Not a pretty sight. Hey I know my marriage was pretty unique but still being apart 6 mos of the year by choice is just not a healthy relationship. It's supposed to be a partnership and that's not being co dependent . Again just my opinion and what the fuck do I know
Old 12-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #27
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

We all have our opinions.

Any and every guy I have dated that I had to see every day, all day ended badly. The one man I could say I was truly in love with was one that had distance from me. He made me miss him, want him, long for him...that gets too common and trivial if one is around all the time. We never had the time to take each other for granted like many couples do today. Having space from a person so you can get your head straight is healthy.

As human beings we desire certain things apart from the people in our lives...does not mean we don't love them. I love my child more than anything, but I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy time on my own with adult friends...same with a spouse.

It does not mean going off to Vegas and looking at strippers for a week, but it could simply be a golfing trip for him and a few days at the spa for her. A partnership is not defined as not allowing the other person to have their own life within a partnership of marriage. You can be away from someone and still want them there, but also enjoy being apart. I don't buy that human beings cannot possibly relish being without each other for a few days...that sounds more like addiction and again, a codependent type relationship.

I miss someone I am in love with when they are away, but that does not mean I can't have girl's day or take off for a week. It makes me miss that person and want them even more when I return.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #28
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

For someone that's always been independant and single for my whole life, I can see where a long distance relationship would work best for me. This doesn't mean at some poin,t I wouldn't mind that person to move in with me or vice versa but that would come several years down the road. I'm a firm believer that a couple should live with one another for at least a year, to see how they actually are everyday. If you haven't killed each other and still love him/her just as much, then I'm all for getting married.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #29
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no interest in it right now. I like being alone for some reason. All my relationships in the past were dramatic and horrible. Mind you I was a terrible girlfriend... Mainly because I was selfish and way too picky.
This hobby has opened my eyes a little bit but it's made me trust men even less so I don't know. I'll probably go for a mormon when I'm done being a hooktard.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #30
Jasminekitt
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22345
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I have a problem, I tend to find something wrong with every man that I date! Its the married ones that I tend to fall for!! I hope to find that special one, but as of now it seems like a fantasy more than reality.
Jasminekitt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women