Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2023, 03:31 PM   #16
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

You’re right. I’m sure Lucas McCain took his son Mark to every Drag Queen Story Time
Possible. I’m sure he encouraged Mark to cut his dick off and become a freakazoid. I bet he taught him about proper pronouns too. “Pa, I used the wrong pronouns.” “Pow, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow.”
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 03:35 PM   #17
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Putin kicked the Central Banks out of Russia and went back to a gold backed Ruble. Started the BRICS alliance. Say goodbye to the Petro Dollar as the worlds fiat currency.
Hey. I wasn’t aware of this. Thanks for sharing. Probably the only major country in the world without an evil central bank controlling money supply and interest rates. If Putin rejects Central Banks, then he’s definitely not the bad guy.
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 07:19 PM   #18
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
The Russians haven't gone soft on crime. Russian criminals aren't back on the street the next day with no bail policies.
Hey charlie, you need to keep up!

Lately Russian criminals ARE back "on the street" the next day... except it's a street in eastern Ukraine, where they are quickly fed into the Russian war machine's meat grinder.

https://www.newsweek.com/most-wagner...battle-1775890

https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladim...rol-in-ukraine
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 07:30 PM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Hey. I wasn’t aware of this. Thanks for sharing. Probably the only major country in the world without an evil central bank controlling money supply and interest rates. If Putin rejects Central Banks, then he’s definitely not the bad guy.
Nope. Wrong again, charlie. No central bank would mean no more ruble.

The Russian Central Bank is still very much alive & kicking. It adjusts key interest rates based on economic conditions, just like all central banks do.

Here's last Friday's press release:

https://www.cbr.ru/eng/press/keypr/
Old 02-13-2023, 08:32 PM   #20
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
You can find plusses in many fucked up countries. You know what those people have in common in those countries though? They want to be in our great nation to enjoy our freedoms and capitalist society that so many people obviously take for granted with their bitching and moaning...
Daayyumm, Luke... you're right on the mark there. Keep it up and I may have to raise my opinion of you.

Only thing you left out is - the bitchers & moaners keep insisting we're an irredeemably RACIST country, yet most of our immigrants (legal and illegal) are people of color! The bitchers & moaners are at a complete loss trying to explain that glaring contradiction.
Old 02-13-2023, 09:20 PM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re right. I’m sure Lucas McCain took his son Mark to every Drag Queen Story Time
Possible. I’m sure he encouraged Mark to cut his dick off and become a freakazoid. I bet he taught him about proper pronouns too. “Pa, I used the wrong pronouns.” “Pow, pow, pow, pow, pow, pow.”
Damn. Having problems staying on topic in your own troll thread? What does wasting your time trying to insult me about a fictional character and his fictional son have to do with Russia, Cheap Charles? Just asking for a friend... don't hijack your own thread because of me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 04:16 AM   #22
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post

You Russia lovers should move there. You'll be back in a week... and yes, I realize this is just another troll thread from the OP, so I post accordingly.
Give them one month on an average monthly salary of $700. They will be back after that. Did you read that post on the 30 most populated cities? If the average income is $700 per month, I wonder how much is charged for rent per month.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 06:18 AM   #23
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Indoctrinating Oswald's.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 05:01 AM   #24
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Must be another Fuzzy Memory day

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey charlie, you need to keep up!

Lately Russian criminals ARE back "on the street" the next day... except it's a street in eastern Ukraine, where they are quickly fed into the Russian war machine's meat grinder....
Was it Beretta that said: Don't do the crime if you can't take the time? But speaking of Fuzzy Memories: Am I the only that recalls a time in the US of A where you could avoid the time in the clink if you joined the military and got an all expenses paid trip to Vietnam?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 06:10 AM   #25
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

LOL.. UKR is forcing teenage boys and girls into the fight. That's a sure sign of victory being right around the corner!!

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...92132477165571
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 10:55 AM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

russia has a lot of thing they're strict on, but its not all roses.

their border is strict, but its leaky along the siberian region. many asian illegals go thru there to find jobs in russian siberia. the illegal alien population is no where near what america has.

Russia doesn't abuse children? Russia is a very misogynistic country, of course they abuse children. just not the way one would expect them to do.

transferring Ukrainian children to other parts of russia to "re-educate" them as "Russians" is child abuse.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 02:18 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
LOL.. UKR is forcing teenage boys and girls into the fight. That's a sure sign of victory being right around the corner!!

https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/st...92132477165571
Nowhere in that clip it says the people shown are forced.
Can't think of any country that has had a conflict where teenagers are barred from fighting.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women