Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2013, 09:32 PM   #16
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Summer always seems like the best time to come down and then life simply gets in the way along with rising gas prices and since Corpus Christi is a destination location, hotel prices simply become out of control at times.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The problem with summer is thst it's vacation season and hence higher hotel prices (usually higher gas prices too) as a tourist town.

I suggest staying on the south side of town. If you stay downtown, stay in the nicest hotel you can find.

Southside or downtown is ok. Stay in a nice place either way.

I disagree corpitos is a low cost place. It is just cheaper. There is a difference especially for providers paying our exorbitant hotel rates.
We recently have seen a young, skilled provider coming in from out of town charging 250 and filling her dance card consistently. Once you get to the 300 range you start to lose too much volume. Google the term "elasticity of demand" to understand the effect of higher prices.

There will be a pop quiz in the morning...lol
Dr rj
Professor of Hookernomics

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm personally looking forward to my next trip. [/QUOTE]
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #17
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well some ladies are $250 ladies and that's fine if thats what your menu supports and you are not in an upscale hotel paying 120+ a night. I can understand. But it doesn't make any sense to travel somewhere that you have to lower your donations to make money. I'm doing the same thing whether I'm in st.louis or in Corpus Christie and I have further cost involved so lowering donations doesn't make sense. Also, I myself travel from the Midwest and its a bit of a haul to come without pre bookings, in hopes that someone will book. Been there done that as they say. I've lived and learned on that one. Lol

Still, I'd love to come visit I've recently had family move to the area and thought it might be worth testing the waters.
Ill be posting a pre booking ad very soon I hope to hear from some of you.

Namaste'
Love and light
Sexyhunnypot/ Isis Reign
Sexyhunnypot.com
☎ 319-432-9664
www.date-check.com/ref.asp?w=SI6554F
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #18
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Summer always seems like the best time to come down and then life simply gets in the way along with rising gas prices and since Corpus Christi is a destination location, hotel prices simply become out of control at times.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The problem with summer is thst it's vacation season and hence higher hotel prices (usually higher gas prices too) as a tourist town.

I suggest staying on the south side of town. If you stay downtown, stay in the nicest hotel you can find.

Southside or downtown is ok. Stay in a nice place either way.

I disagree corpitos is a low cost place. It is just cheaper. There is a difference especially for providers paying our exorbitant hotel rates.
We recently have seen a young, skilled provider coming in from out of town charging 250 and filling her dance card consistently. Once you get to the 300 range you start to lose too much volume. Google the term "elasticity of demand" to understand the effect of higher prices.

There will be a pop quiz in the morning...lol
Dr rj
Professor of Hookernomics

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm personally looking forward to my next trip.
[/QUOTE]

Well I guess I'm Veblen.

Some types of luxury goods, such as high-end wines, designer handbags, and luxury cars, are Veblen goods, in that decreasing their prices decreases people's preference for buying them because they are no longer perceived as exclusive or high-status products.[2] Similarly, a price increase may increase that high status and perception of exclusivity, thereby making the good even more preferable.

I do not wish to see 10-20 guys on my trip. Exclusivity has its advantages.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:12 AM   #19
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Some interesting data and discussion in this thread....

Another possible point might be to include CC as part of a greater tour agenda.

For example, perhaps a swing into CC and then into San Antonio (up I-37) and then into Austin (up I-35). Or, vice versa?

And, in all of the above mentioned communities, "pre-market" by asking gents in each city (ladies, too) to gauge their interest and perhaps even their intent.

The object of travel is obviously to make more money that one can book at home, but also to develop new markets because the gents at home sometimes need a little "absence reminder to make their appreciation more noticeable.

If you do consider including Austin and San Antonio, perhaps maximizing your presence by traveling and attending a local community event so you can meet and greet 30-40 gents in a fell swoop?

Many touring ladies have discovered that a "more or less marketing" tour pays off big time down the line.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:43 AM   #20
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Yes there are exceptions like luxury goods. With your look and menu you may fall into that category but it could be a tough sell down here. ijs
Let me know when you are coming and i can guarantee you at least one appointment.

Well I guess I'm Veblen.

Some types of luxury goods, such as high-end wines, designer handbags, and luxury cars, are Veblen goods, in that decreasing their prices decreases people's preference for buying them because they are no longer perceived as exclusive or high-status products.[2] Similarly, a price increase may increase that high status and perception of exclusivity, thereby making the good even more preferable.

I do not wish to see 10-20 guys on my trip. Exclusivity has its advantages.[/QUOTE]
Old 09-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #21
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb It's a Treat and You Deserve the Best...

I do not wish to see 10-20 guys on my trip. Exclusivity has its advantages.[/QUOTE]

Preach it sister! The economics are laughable to say the least. Guys complain about a $300 price tag (probably because they have been burned in the past), but then when they see a $200 hottie, they complain about her fruity taste because they noticed she is using fruit flavored condoms!!!

Low volume has its advantages... aaaand disadvantages. At the end of the day I want to say that I gave the best service that I possibly could because I wasn't overly exhausted running a revolving door to my sanctuary. I'm just saying...

It IS TRUE that if you lower your rates, you will be busier in Corpus, however there ARE some discerning gentlemen who are willing to overlook the price tag because at the end of the day, they are not simply looking for a fungible hole... they are treating themselves to a remarkable encounter and they deserve the best.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #22
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna View Post
I do not wish to see 10-20 guys on my trip. Exclusivity has its advantages.
Preach it sister! The economics are laughable to say the least. Guys complain about a $300 price tag (probably because they have been burned in the past), but then when they see a $200 hottie, they complain about her fruity taste because they noticed she is using fruit flavor...

there ARE some discerning gentlemen who are willing to overlook the price tag because at the end of the day, they are not simply looking for a fungible hole... they are treating themselves to a remarkable encounter and they deserve the best.[/QUOTE]
Maybe a few

That fruit flavored thing??? TMI
Old 09-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #23
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*slaps high-five* lol ..... I really hope i goes well for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot View Post
Well some ladies are $250 ladies and that's fine if thats what your menu supports and you are not in an upscale hotel paying 120+ a night. I can understand. But it doesn't make any sense to travel somewhere that you have to lower your donations to make money. I'm doing the same thing whether I'm in st.louis or in Corpus Christie and I have further cost involved so lowering donations doesn't make sense. Also, I myself travel from the Midwest and its a bit of a haul to come without pre bookings, in hopes that someone will book. Been there done that as they say. I've lived and learned on that one. Lol

Still, I'd love to come visit I've recently had family move to the area and thought it might be worth testing the waters.
Ill be posting a pre booking ad very soon I hope to hear from some of you.

Namaste'
Love and light
Sexyhunnypot/ Isis Reign
Sexyhunnypot.com
☎ 319-432-9664
www.date-check.com/ref.asp?w=SI6554F
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:53 PM   #24
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

it* (too late to edit).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:50 AM   #25
SunnyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan MacKenna View Post

Low volume has its advantages ... At the end of the day I want to say that I gave the best service that I possibly could ... there ARE some discerning gentlemen who are willing to overlook the price tag because at the end of the day ... they are treating themselves to a remarkable encounter and they deserve the best.
I can testify to how remarkable an encounter with Aidan. Off the charts. Read about it here

And if you're a P411 member the rate is quite reasonable.
SunnyGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women