Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70783
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48623
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2015, 04:22 PM   #16
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

When that time is up. So am i. IM NOT GOING OVER AT ALL. Unless something else has been discussed.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 04:47 PM   #17
Alli
Account Disabled

User ID: 10113
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
Sometimes it's better to become a clockwatcher yourself if you're not prepared to go over her limit. That way, by mentioning it she sees that you respect her time and if she's comfortable with you, she MAY let you go over a little. Sometimes the session so can be so intense that the time is forgotten by both parties.

No you weren't being a dick because you went over her time. She was the one telling you not to stop(you probably still should've looked at the clock). And you did compensate her for going over(not the full amount but something is better than nothing). Another thing is you've never seen this chick before so you had no idea how she'd react if you went over the allowed time.

I think you're both at fault here. You being at fault for not keeping tabs on the time knowing you only wanted to pay for an hour and her being at fault for allowing you to go way over and trying to charge double for it afterwards. Just my opinion.

I agree
Alli is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 05:26 PM   #18
explorer317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

You went over. She is a clock watcher and so you paid for it. Heavy price but hey lesson learned.

a review letting others know she is a clock watcher and warn others that going over will cost your dearly will be nice.
explorer317 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 05:29 PM   #19
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had guy's being clock watchers...
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 05:44 PM   #20
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I prefer to book multi-hour sessions so that I don't feel rushed....OP, how about an analogy:

You visit an "all you can eat" that is caveated with "all you can eat in an hour."

An hour and change later, your server is still refilling your drinks, changing out your plates, and bringing you food. When you leave, they say, "You ate for more than an hour,
Pay twice!"

What would you tell them?

Personally, I would say, "Then you should have told me my hour was up."

I think in your situation, I would expect the provider, who is selling her time, to tell me when my time is up. Even like, "we're out of time, finish up baby" or something. That gives you the opportunity to either ask for more time, or finish and leave; neither ends in an interrupted session.

Point being, don't blame yourself. Your job is to get physical/emotional/mental gratification and to pay her to help you with it. Her job is to help you get it in the time allotted. I've been told before that I should stop DATY because she wanted to make sure I got mine. Yours could have too.

Also, FancyinHeels is a classy woman. Heed her input.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:48 PM   #21
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello!!!! You got played Dude.
Plain and simple.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 06:50 PM   #22
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
1. It would help if he named her.

2. It would help if he quantified WAY OVER.

3. They should get married.
You are so funny my Hairy Bear,
Luv Ya, XoXo
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:01 PM   #23
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Plain and simple.
I agree.

She should have cut you off.

You should have tipped her well and not discussed additional compensation.
Expecting you to come prepared for additional time tells me she upsells.

If she was honest she would have mentioned that at the time the scheduled appointment ended and given you a choice to leave.

Sounds like you knew this and hoped for a happier ending.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:14 PM   #24
jojodancer15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Plain and simple.
I agree with Dulce!! It's like when you get dances at the strip club. Some girls keep a count out loud and ask if you want another dance. Others keep the count on the inside know they're about to get paid. As someone else said, lesson learned. They say the lessons that cost your the most are the ones you learn the best. Thanks for sharing your story, cause who knows how many other could fall into the same situation??
jojodancer15 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:22 PM   #25
Jasechase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Fuck the bitch!!! It's her responsibility as a entrepreneur to let you you know when times up. She should have had you sign a copy of her policies and procedures at start of session. That's her job. You are the customer. She should have let you know up front how much per minute she would charge you if you went over. She should put a time stamp on all of her pictures in her showcase. She should let you know up front how many guys she fucked before you that day and how many were bbfs. She should tell you how many sugar daddies she has also.
Pay her the donation and walk out.
Jasechase is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:13 PM   #26
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasechase View Post
Fuck the bitch!!!!It's her responsibility as a entrepreneur to let you you know when times up. She should have had you sign a copy of her policies and procedures at start of session. That's her job. You are the customer. She should have let you know up front how much per minute she would charge you if you went over. She should put a time stamp on all of her pictures in her showcase. She should let you know up front how many guys she fucked before you that day and how many were bbfs. She should tell you how many sugar daddies she has also.
Pay her the donation and walk out.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:19 PM   #27
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I see what you did there..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:00 PM   #28
low end theory
Valued Poster

Location: i'm usually everywhere but for now the "great state of texas"
Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
Sometimes it's better to become a clockwatcher yourself if you're not prepared to go over her limit. That way, by mentioning it she sees that you respect her time and if she's comfortable with you, she MAY let you go over a little. Sometimes the session so can be so intense that the time is forgotten by both parties.

No you weren't being a dick because you went over her time. She was the one telling you not to stop(you probably still should've looked at the clock). And you did compensate her for going over(not the full amount but something is better than nothing). Another thing is you've never seen this chick before so you had no idea how she'd react if you went over the allowed time.

I think you're both at fault here. You being at fault for not keeping tabs on the time knowing you only wanted to pay for an hour and her being at fault for allowing you to go way over and trying to charge double for it afterwards. Just my opinion.
+1
low end theory is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:51 PM   #29
Max Steel
Premium Access

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post
I prefer to book multi-hour sessions so that I don't feel rushed....OP, how about an analogy:

You visit an "all you can eat" that is caveated with "all you can eat in an hour."

An hour and change later, your server is still refilling your drinks, changing out your plates, and bringing you food. When you leave, they say, "You ate for more than an hour,
Pay twice!"

What would you tell them?

Personally, I would say, "Then you should have told me my hour was up."

I think in your situation, I would expect the provider, who is selling her time, to tell me when my time is up. Even like, "we're out of time, finish up baby" or something. That gives you the opportunity to either ask for more time, or finish and leave; neither ends in an interrupted session.

Point being, don't blame yourself. Your job is to get physical/emotional/mental gratification and to pay her to help you with it. Her job is to help you get it in the time allotted. I've been told before that I should stop DATY because she wanted to make sure I got mine. Yours could have too.

Also, FancyinHeels is a classy woman. Heed her input.
Exactly this. She's the business owner. The onus is on her to mention timekeeping.
Max Steel is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:14 PM   #30
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Lightbulb Shared responsibility...

Agree with FiH and Ker...I think both parties are equally responsible here.

OP you let shit get outta hand and frankly as the business owner, she allowed you to. But you did redeem yourself with your generous offer of additional compensation. She should have eaten the cost(so to speak) because she was equally culpable, letting things go too far over, and not insist on you paying for another full session. Just bad business all around.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women