Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2013, 10:20 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
I can't find any links that say they are here legally with visas.........can you provide ?
Obviously you didn't read the link I posted.

From the story:
A statement from the office of Chechnya's president echoed that: "According to preliminary information, coming from the relevant agencies, the Tsarnaev family moved many years ago out of Chechnya to another Russian region," press secretary Alvi Kamirov told Russia's semi-official Interfax news agency. "After that they lived for some time in Kazakhstan, and from there went to the U.S. where the family members received a residence permit. Therefore the individuals concerned did not live as adults in Chechnya."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
If these are the right guys, Kudus to the Obama administration and the FBI for finding them so quickly.
Please post something that DOESN'T unnecessarily mention the Obama administration -- sarcastically, accusatorily, or in passing. It's fucking tedious and belies your education to include the President of the United States in most every topic started here.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I did read your link and the very paragraph you posted............

It DOES NOT state that they are living here "legally" as you asserted; it just says they HAD received a residence permit...permits get revoked all the time......permits have conditions attached to them.

Your understanding of the facts of their status is wrong. Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Obviously you didn't read the link I posted.

From the story:
A statement from the office of Chechnya's president echoed that: "According to preliminary information, coming from the relevant agencies, the Tsarnaev family moved many years ago out of Chechnya to another Russian region," press secretary Alvi Kamirov told Russia's semi-official Interfax news agency. "After that they lived for some time in Kazakhstan, and from there went to the U.S. where the family members received a residence permit. Therefore the individuals concerned did not live as adults in Chechnya."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #19
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can't find any links that say they are here legally with visas.........can you provide ?

Any links to the Tea Party yet ?
Who is this Stevie Wonder. Every and I mean every news web service has stories of how they are brothers here legally. One even received a scholarship after graduating from high school here. If you refuse to believe everyone just visit any web page covering
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Then provide a single link if EVERY NEWS SOURCE is saying so..............

Because they are NOT.

Just because someone has a visa/permit does NOT mean they are here legally....there are conditions and requirements attached to those visas; any violation of which can mean their status is ILLEGAL !
Old 04-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #21
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Please post something that DOESN'T unnecessarily mention the Obama administration -- sarcastically, accusatorily, or in passing. It's fucking tedious and belies your education to include the President of the United States in most every topic started here.
Yssup, I meant it. The FBI did a really good job with this!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

Because they are NOT.

Just because someone has a visa/permit does NOT mean they are here legally....there are conditions and requirements attached to those visas; any violation of which can mean their status is ILLEGAL !

they had no idea who these guys were until late last night/early this morning. Their background will come out in due time.

in the interim, STFU.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:35 AM   #23
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:

Because they are NOT.

Federal authorities released a statement that they became legal residents in September 2011. But I don't expect you to believe that without the actual document.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #24
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

again, another BL claim without any link to his source....

Recent reports are now saying he was granted citizenship; sworn to up hold the us constitution on September 11, 2011 !

No joke; 10 years after 9/11....

Thanks Obama.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You have to understand that Texas didn't vote for Obama (there, I said it). When they had those wild fires last year Texas couldn't get any aid from Washington either.

According to what I've read the family came to this country ten years ago (yeah, blame Bush) under the political asylum laws. One of the two terrorists became an American citizen a couple of years ago. The same one who went oversears for an extended period of time for whatever he was up to.

Obama didn't say the borders were secure, Napolitano said that and Obama just pointed to her and said "what she said".

If you want to give Obama credit then show us what decisions he made in hiring or training law enforcement officers that helped.

If you want to blame Obama then show how his decisions to not call a terrorist act a terrorist act at Fort Hood, or cutting the domestic terror budget had any affect.

At this time (1257) we have one dead 26 year old policeman (you know the people who acted stupidly according to Barry), one dead accused terrorist (who left the country for training but was not on the terrorist watch list), and one accused terrorist on the run. I bet this will be a Law and Order episode by November.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #26
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
again, another BL claim without any link to his source.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...n-sept-11?lite

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50145222n

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner...t-dzhokhar-tsa
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:11 PM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You have to understand that Texas didn't vote for Obama (there, I said it). When they had those wild fires last year Texas couldn't get any aid from Washington either.

According to what I've read the family came to this country ten years ago (yeah, blame Bush) under the political asylum laws. One of the two terrorists became an American citizen a couple of years ago. The same one who went oversears for an extended period of time for whatever he was up to.

Obama didn't say the borders were secure, Napolitano said that and Obama just pointed to her and said "what she said".

If you want to give Obama credit then show us what decisions he made in hiring or training law enforcement officers that helped.

If you want to blame Obama then show how his decisions to not call a terrorist act a terrorist act at Fort Hood, or cutting the domestic terror budget had any affect.

At this time (1257) we have one dead 26 year old policeman (you know the people who acted stupidly according to Barry), one dead accused terrorist (who left the country for training but was not on the terrorist watch list), and one accused terrorist on the run. I bet this will be a Law and Order episode by November.
lets begin ..

Affect," as a verb, means to have an influence on. "Effect," as a verb, means to bring about or to cause. The two words cannot be used interchangeably.

"Affect," as a noun, refers to immediate expressions of emotion (in contrast to "mood," which refers to sustained emotional states). "Affect" is often used as part of psychiatric diagnostic terminology. "Effect," as a noun, means a result.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #28
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I know the difference dummy, but sometimes my fingers don't. How about a response to what I said other than a spelling tutorial?
Old 04-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

some of us choose to live in clarity not conjecture, that said, I don't give Obie any credit for the accomplishments of an agency that existed long before he became president, ie, the FBI and the local police. Both have done stellar jobs, and my hats off to every LE agency that's been directly involved.

I cant blame him or any other president for incidents like Boston or Ft Hood either. You say he cut spending and it resulted in the EFFECT of both. I say if Bush had stayed out of Iraq there would have been plenty of $$ in the defense budget. .. In fact, we are both wrong. Theres no amount of $$ that can or will stop people like the two men in Boston or a man that flips out on a military base and decides to kill everyone he can as fast as he can.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:32 PM   #30
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Ahhhh an answer I don't blame Obama. I just pointed out what he was responsible for which was the budget cut. If anyone can prove that the cut lead to this then have a ball.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women