Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2014, 09:44 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Obombya ain't done yet...

The Latest Obama Outrage: the Family's $100 Million Vacation
By GUEST EDITORIAL, Contributing Writer, Money Morning - June 21, 2013

How much do you spend on your summer vacation? American households usually spend about $1,200 per person on summer vacations, according to a recent American Express survey.

Presidents spend more on their vacations than you or I. They have to. Air Force One and security does cost more than loading the Honda and heading to the beach.

Here's how much some recent presidents spent our tax dollars on vacation.

Ronald Reagan spent most of his free time at his California ranch. Taxpayers covered the cost of approximately $8 million for presidential travel during Reagan's first six years in office, according to the Los Angeles Times. That amounts to $1.3 million a year.

For George Bush the cost of flying Air Force One to his Texas ranch was approximately $56,800 per trip, for each of the 180 trips according to Media Matters. President Bush spent Christmas during his two terms at the White House so his staff and secret service could spend the holiday with their family, according to Conservative Byte.

Now Obama plans to blow away all previous presidents' leisure travel costs on our dime with a better than Disney World extravaganza trip to Africa.

However Obama had to cancel the safari because of the need to fill the surrounding jungle with snipers to guard the president from wild animals!

The trip will cost upwards of $100 million, the highest cost for any presidential vacation since Bill Clinton spent $50 million for a single vacation and it wasn't to Arkansas.

The Obama vacation will require a hospital ship stationed near their resort in case anyone needs medical attention, 14 limousines, aircraft and an additional 56 support vehicles. The cost for protecting a president is enormous.

Even so $100 million is a lot of money and I wondered just how far it would go were it spent on disadvantaged children who in their lifetimes might never have taken a single vacation. It's a wonderful thing to take a vacation. I hope the Obama's enjoy theirs.

The cost to send an impoverished child to camp for a week is around a $100.00.

My figures came from the NAACP's website.

http://moneymorning.com/2013/06/21/t...lion-vacation/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:18 PM   #17
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

How much do you spend on your summer vacation? American households usually spend about $1,200 per person on summer vacations, according to a recent American Express survey.

Presidents spend more on their vacations than you or I. They have to. Air Force One and security does cost more than loading the Honda and heading to the beach.

Ronald Reagan spent most of his free time at his California ranch. Taxpayers covered the cost of approximately $8 million for presidential travel during Reagan's first six years in office, according to the Los Angeles Times. That amounts to $1.3 million a year.

For George Bush the cost of flying Air Force One to his Texas ranch was approximately $56,800 per trip, for each of the 180 trips according to Media Matters. President Bush spent Christmas during his two terms at the White House so his staff and secret service could spend the holiday with their family, according to Conservative Byte.

Now Obama plans to blow away all previous presidents' leisure travel costs on our dime with a better than Disney World extravaganza trip to Africa.

However Obama had to cancel the safari because of the need to fill the surrounding jungle with snipers to guard the president from wild animals!

The trip will cost upwards of $100 million, the highest cost for any presidential vacation since Bill Clinton spent $50 million for a single vacation and it wasn't to Arkansas.

The Obama vacation will require a hospital ship stationed near their resort in case anyone needs medical attention, 14 limousines, aircraft and an additional 56 support vehicles. The cost for protecting a president is enormous.

Even so $100 million is a lot of money and I wondered just how far it would go were it spent on disadvantaged children who in their lifetimes might never have taken a single vacation. It's a wonderful thing to take a vacation. I hope the Obama's enjoy theirs.

So this article is basically saying they use tax dollars for their personal use like vacations and fun in the sun? Sounds to me like misappropriation of funds. But Liberals don't care, after all Obama gave them this unbeatable Healthcare plan right.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:52 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I love the opening line by WTF. Cruz spends like a LIBERAL. He recognizes the fact that liberal spend outrageously and wastefully but he really doesn't care I guess....as long as it is a democrat doing it. WTF is the worst kind of American ever produced. He is short sighted, he is bigoted, he is lazy, and he cares more about his party than he does the country. The founders would have driven you out of the country WTF.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default If you talk the talk, walk the walk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The founders would have driven you out of the country WTF.
You think our founders would rather have taxpayer money spent on you sucking semen out of Seamen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You think 3.8 Million is excessive don't ya? Excessive spending could be looked at not just how much is being spent but what you're spending it on as well. Texas has 26 Million people, ya want to sing the praise of the Democrats over in California they'll show ya what excessive spending is California is going bankrupt.
Jim
Jim,
The Senators out in Cali did not run on cutting government spending like Ted Cruz and then not cut spending from his own department. What kind of example is that?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:32 PM   #20
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You think our founders would rather have taxpayer money spent on you sucking semen out of Seamen?

Jim,
The Senators out in Cali did not run on cutting government spending like Ted Cruz and then not cut spending from his own department. What kind of example is that?
He didn't promise you he would cut spending in his own department so get over it.

Jim
Old 08-10-2014, 12:15 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Please, Jim, present us with a logical,defense for Ted Cruz's wasteful spending.

Or take the path of least resistance and call people names.

.either way, you're an asswipe.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 01:07 AM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Please, Jim, present us with a logical,defense for Ted Cruz's wasteful spending.

Or take the path of least resistance and call people names.

.either way, you're an asswipe.
It's impossible to talk logical with Liberals you people are all a bunch of drunken idiots. You screw offs are only worried about what conservatives do. How about giving us a logical explanation why Obama spends excessively and then lies through his fucking teeth about it. Think ya can do that without running your stupid fucking mouth about totally irrelevant shit. You're a fucking drone. Go jog on I-10 during rush hour traffic.

Jim
Old 08-10-2014, 04:50 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He didn't promise you he would cut spending in his own department so get over it.

Jim

So the Tea Party mantra is for everybody to sacrifice except for the Tea Party?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:13 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Most of the liberals are just useful idiots, dupes if you will, for the leadership. They get to spend money and name things after themselves as long as they vote for the party line that the leadership puts together. Talk about puppets...

Imagine Pelosi's bony hand up your ass for two years.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:11 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I love how JD talks about only one side voting in lock step.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Imagine Pelosi's bony hand up your ass for two years.

JD prefers John Boehner, boner up his ass until Teddy Cruz can stick his tongue up there.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:10 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

and please don't forget that Slobbrin's post was based on a year-old story.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:44 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post

It was not a vacation. So your article starts off with a lie and continues to distort from there. Were Ted Crus to get elected President and he takes a trip abroad, this is how much it will cost.

http://personalliberty.com/obama-fam...ies-priceless/

While the preparations appear to be in line with similar travels in the past, the document offers an unusual glimpse into the colossal efforts to protect the U.S. commander-in-chief on trips abroad.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

So the Tea Party mantra is for everybody to sacrifice except for the Tea Party?

First of all you're going along with the article. Who's to say 3.8 mil is excessive anyway. Plus you never did answer my first question, so I'll ask it again, If 3.8 mil is excessive what should it be? Apart from that how do we know this article has accurate information in it in the first place. Is the author of this article privy to Ted Cruz's financial records? Probably not. Besides I could give a shit if Ted Cruz spends like a Liberal or an Arab Oil Tycoon. The only thing I concern myself with is if their spending is criminal, that's what you should look for.

Jim
Old 08-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
First of all you're going along with the article. Who's to say 3.8 mil is excessive anyway. Plus you never did answer my first question, so I'll ask it again, If 3.8 mil is excessive what should it be? Apart from that how do we know this article has accurate information in it in the first place. Is the author of this article privy to Ted Cruz's financial records? Probably not. Besides I could give a shit if Ted Cruz spends like a Liberal or an Arab Oil Tycoon. The only thing I concern myself with is if their spending is criminal, that's what you should look for.

Jim
If you read the article....you can see that it is accurate.

Next, you are correct, it is not criminal.

So as long as a Tea Party leader does nothing criminal it is ok for him to spend money on himself and his staff , while preaching that the rest of government needs to cut back on spending?

Hot damn and some of you Tea'billies question why I make fun of your party!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I miss Kay Bailey Hutchinson. I used to see her and her entourage get on Southwest flights. They used to stand in line, too. Cruz is an idiot, a dangerous idiot.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women