Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-12-2019, 06:53 PM   #16
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Katie.... shine and sc would be easy to spot in the pool. Just think....two Baby Ruth's floating together on the surface

Old 03-12-2019, 06:57 PM   #17
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Yall get back on topic. I know I'm your source of endless fascination and desire in every thread despite claims you want me gone but get back on topic. Stop fantasizing about me for once. The SC delirium is on maximum overload...yall should be praying for Katie as that bad Karma can be a muthafucker.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:03 AM   #18
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Before I can continue the story, I need to name the characters involved or this can get kind of confusing without names.

I was thinking of naming the lady in the pool B3, and the guy who owns the house could be Eidolon since this is his thread. Who shall I name my boyfriend in this story?

Also I was thinking that the couple that were fucking in the pool in the beginning that were interrupting introductions, could be Shine and SC, since they love so much attention they need a part in the story. Take your pic which one is top or bottom.

So again who shall I name as my boyfriend in this story so I can continue?
love the story CK! please continue! (names are strictly optional, of course.)
Old 03-13-2019, 09:54 AM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Before I can continue the story, I need to name the characters involved or this can get kind of confusing without names.

I was thinking of naming the lady in the pool B3, and the guy who owns the house could be Eidolon since this is his thread. Who shall I name my boyfriend in this story?

Also I was thinking that the couple that were fucking in the pool in the beginning that were interrupting introductions, could be Shine and SC, since they love so much attention they need a part in the story. Take your pic which one is top or bottom.

So again who shall I name as my boyfriend in this story so I can continue?

Katie,
I'd be honored to be your huckleberry but, as you know, cats hate the water.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:56 AM   #20
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

Quote:

I was thinking of naming the lady in the pool B3, and the guy who owns the house could be Eidolon since this is his thread.
Mmmmmm B3, Sounds good. I could "keep" a wife like her.

Quote:
Who shall I name my boyfriend in this story?

Mr. Willy was first to post feeling your story mid stroke, and a lady should never leave a man nut locked mid stroke let him finish.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:11 PM   #21
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Says the chick who rawdogged a dude in a pool she just barely met. Claims Shine Da Great is obsessed with her, yet Da Great doesn't ever mention her, but now me and Sisto are foooking in da pool in her story. And you foooking white knights came galloping in to protect your pale queen, when in fact the obsession is the other way around. Foooking laughable. And I love this(in my foooking Jeezy voice)! Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
Well thanks to posts like this I will no longer continue the story.

Shine claims he doesn't even mention me but has a thread with my name in the TITLE.

I have been receiving harassing texts on my phone since the last thread I tried to contribute to and I will bet my bottom dollar these texts are coming from him.

It is sad that a lady cannot try to contribute in this forum without this type of behavior. This forum has become a cesspool run by ignorant trolls.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:18 PM   #22
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

It's why there are only one or two of you left...

The mods are to blame, no one else.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:19 PM   #23
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
It's why there are only one or two of you left...

The mods are to blame, no one else.
+1000
Old 03-13-2019, 02:24 PM   #24
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:

Shine claims he doesn't even mention me but has a thread with my name in the TITLE.

I have been receiving harassing texts on my phone since the last thread I tried to contribute to and I will bet my bottom dollar these texts are coming from him.

It is sad that a lady cannot try to contribute in this forum without this type of behavior. This forum has become a cesspool run by ignorant trolls.
You have some nerve. I've never said one unkind word to you and yet you decide to take a spiked baseball bat to my head with your silly fantasy story. Now you're over hear playing victim again and crying. Stop with the shenanigans. These old guys fall for that old banana in the tail pipe trick every time because they're desperate as fuck and need the pussy. Had you not decided to insult SC out of the blue I may have believed you but I see have a mind full of games just like the others. I know you dont want to admit it but your OP in this thread proves you're a shit starter.

No sympathy from SC. Grow up Katie and start acting your age.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:25 PM   #25
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:

pay no attention to the trolls-even if his name is Shinepro ha ha-we want to hear the rest of the story. think of all the hobbyists who you already got hot and bothered..

But Katie did ya need to go after my peeps? they good peoples. be nice n pay it forward and we'll pay ya back.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:27 PM   #26
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
You have some nerve. I've never said one unkind word to you and yet you decide to take a spiked baseball bat to my head with your silly fantasy story. Now you're over hear playing victim again and crying. Stop with the shenanigans. These old guys fall for that old banana in the tail pipe trick every time. Had you not decided to insult SC out of the blue I may have believed you but I see have a mind full of games just like the others. I know you dont want to admit it but your OP in this thread proves you're a shit starter.

No sympathy from SC. Grow up Katie and start acting your age.
Spiked baseball bat? What is wrong with you?

Are you really this deranged?

Why am I even asking? Of course you are.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:30 PM   #27
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
pay no attention to the trolls-even if his name is Shinepro ha ha-we want to hear the rest of the story. think of all the hobbyists who you already got hot and bothered..
You are the number one defender of both these guys.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:33 PM   #28
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post

But Katie did ya need to go after my peeps? they good peoples. be nice n pay it forward and we'll pay ya back.
Are you seriously telling me this when I am even getting harassing texts?

These guys have taken it off the board and onto my phone.

Please stop defending them. You see the shit they constantly say to me.

GO AFTER? This is the same lingo Shine uses again and again when he proclaims people "GO AFTER" him? Why are you using the same language phrasing?

How do you even "GO AFTER" someone on an internet forum? This is a place for discussion and you guys are paranoid deranged saying people are "AFTER" you.

There is some real sickness here.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:34 PM   #29
pxmcc
Valued Poster

^^like Rodney King said, "Why can't we all just get along?"
Old 03-13-2019, 02:34 PM   #30
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Spiked baseball bat? What is wrong with you?

Are you really this deranged?

Why am I even asking? Of course you are.
Hell yea that's exactly what you did. Explain to me why you attacked me unprovoked? I've like literally never said a single unkind or unsavory thing to you. You decided to pitch your tent with these Bonanaza Cowboys...well Katie I'm not gonna allow you to use me to help your business. Hating SC is profitable and if you do it I'm guessing you're bound to get Republican blowhards calling you for a session. Dont use me like that. It's not fair since I've never presented myself in opposition to you. You're wrong for what you did but that's on you. I still wont say anything bad about you because I know you're just networking....but dont use me like that....and SC deranged Nope? I'm the best friend you'll never have. You missed that flight sweetheart now you're left with these Bingo players hope for a 5 finger discount. Sometimes people hitch their tents to the wrong wagons...you'll learn someday.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women