Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2014, 03:57 PM   #16
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I had many of the same questions. You stated them well, OldT

My question is this to OP. If your provider truly is not rushing you or watching the clock and it turns out to be 50 min, start to finish... What do you do?
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 03:58 PM   #17
Krystal Kay
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 120575
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

The more you post on this topic the more difficult it is to take you seriously.

First, you say "recognizing the difference between 30 and 40 minutes", i.e. 10 minutes (or 33% overrun) on a half hour means the lady is a clock watcher.......but
12 minutes is proof of NOT being a clock watcher? The two minutes really makes that much of a difference in your mind?

Second, assuming you work and get paid for an 8 hour day, how do you react when your boss comes over at 4 PM and says "I want you to work another 2 and a half hours tonight--unpaid of course." That is LESS than a 33% overrun. Or when was the last time you went into a restaurant, ordered the 10 oz steak and complained when it wasn't a 13 oz steak that came out. If you want 40 min, arrange up front for 40 min and pay the going rate. But even at 40, most encounters will be "rushed". I'm like H, I can hardly say hello & goodbye in 30 min.

But at the most basic level, what do you think an "unrushed 30 min" session looks like? I am not being sarcastic, I really don't know what you mean--other than if she is pushing you out the door early.

Attitude difference in 30 min vs 2 or 3 hours? ABSOLUTELY!!!! Why would you expect all the extras of a multi-hour date when you only arrange for a half hour? Again, do you expect the same attitude at McD's as you do at a fine steak house? I know I would not.

I think you really need to be a bit more specific what you think the attitude and rushed aspects are. If all you can point to is half hours that don't run well overtime, then I think you are just whining. If it is something else, please speak up and be a bit more specific than an ill defined "bad attitude". Maybe it's not the time, maybe her attitude in an hour session is twice as bad.

A+++++++++++++ I wish all gentlemen could grasp your concept because I have tried to explain the same logic to PLENTLY and still they just don't understand.
Krystal Kay is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 06:01 PM   #18
BiancaJaguar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 236958
My ECCIE Reviews

I stopped doing hh 3 months after I have started working as a provider...coz first I hate rushing and lets face it 30 minutes goes by really fast...second...I hate the ones who booked hh to get the cheaper rate and tried to stretch it to an hour...
BJ
BiancaJaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:30 AM   #19
alias77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Devon,

You can always offer HH sessions to your regulars only to avoid bad apples. Just a suggestion and that was the best kind of selfish I ever heard of. You sound like fun.... tdl.
alias77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:40 AM   #20
alias77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Kay,
I never considered overbooking and I really try to avoid high volume providers. What a great post...... 1 question. Do you find it difficult not to be mechanical in HH sessions? I appreciate your opinions and I feel Virginia could use providers like you.
alias77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 05:14 PM   #21
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias77 View Post
Kay,
I never considered overbooking and I really try to avoid high volume providers. What a great post...... 1 question. Do you find it difficult not to be mechanical in HH sessions? I appreciate your opinions and I feel Virginia could use providers like you.
It's an art to be able to go with the flow mentally and coordinate so physically so everything felt is natural. Some ladies can do this is as little as 15 minutes ...

...I on the other hand prefer to enjoy a marathon - scenery and all, than a race to the finish , blur and all.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 10:03 PM   #22
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I think one missing element of this discussion is when does the clock start. I think most of us are "smart enough" to answer as soon as one party walks in the door. However, I would contend that on a 30 min appt, a more realistic answer would be when the activities begin. I say that b/c one big assumption with a 30 min appt is that is should be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am experience--i.e. no chit chat; no foreplay. If that is the case, I think the lady should at least afford the gentleman 5-7 min leeway for undressing/dressing and thus giving him 30 min of actual play time. For any session over 30 min, undress/dress time is not much of a factor. The best way to handle this whole situation is to book 90 min to 2 hour dates or find a provider who is clock free of which I've frequented often. For example, I just booked a 2 hour date with a lady. We used the whole 2 hours almost to the second. It allowed for plenty of chit chat, foreplay, downtime between activities. It was quite nice not having to worry about a damn clock and forcing performance on the end of either party.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:15 AM   #23
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
BIjou gives a great suggestion with the playlist and staying on schedule.
Noticed this tactic at a number of AMPs I've visited.
It works. At places I regularly visit, I can now time it as well as the ladies.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:15 AM   #24
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Sorry Cpalmson, but even with short sessions, all time, including mine, has a value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
If you schedule for 30 min of course it is going to seem rushed. No, that is not false advertising, it is unrealistic expectations by the reader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Then if it's not the money but the time...book an hour and take your time ... Staying on schedule is not rushing.
If we're all professionals about it, we should all clearly understand the value of each others time and respect that. Besides which, this is the only definition that leads to ongoing future fun between the same folks, which also leads to broken clock encounters from time to time.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:36 AM   #25
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I think one missing element of this discussion is when does the clock start. I think most of us are "smart enough" to answer as soon as one party walks in the door. However, I would contend that on a 30 min appt, a more realistic answer would be when the activities begin. I say that b/c one big assumption with a 30 min appt is that is should be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am experience--i.e. no chit chat; no foreplay. If that is the case, I think the lady should at least afford the gentleman 5-7 min leeway for undressing/dressing and thus giving him 30 min of actual play time. For any session over 30 min, undress/dress time is not much of a factor. The best way to handle this whole situation is to book 90 min to 2 hour dates or find a provider who is clock free of which I've frequented often. For example, I just booked a 2 hour date with a lady. We used the whole 2 hours almost to the second. It allowed for plenty of chit chat, foreplay, downtime between activities. It was quite nice not having to worry about a damn clock and forcing performance on the end of either party.

If one requires foreplay or any other activities prior to actual play then 30 minutes appt. are likely not a good fit for that client even if he has time constraints. Either he shouldn't book or he should tailor his needs to fit the time he has chosen.

I consider time start to be when I walk in he door on any time I book with a provider period and it doesn't need to be said or discussed with me. It's a given....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:40 PM   #26
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 29906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to offer 20 minute visit for $80 four days each month (the 80/20). Many came in with an attitude of "I don't think you can get it done in 20 minutes, but give it a shot."

About 18 minutes later I would be giving sweet goodbye kisses at the door to satisfied smiles... Transformations from the smug grins to whom I had said hello.

Sure, there were lots of times my visitors wanted to stay longer, but I don't think anyone felt rushed.

~sweetness~

(I am a huge fan of soundtrack timekeeping.)
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:50 PM   #27
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Wow. I guess I must be really slow. I've never booked less than two hours, and as I see and otherwise experience things, two hours is really a pretty short time. Especially when you're seeing someone for the first time, don't you want to talk a little? Get to know them a little?

A "non-rushed half-hour" appointment is a contradiction in terms. A one hour appointment is pretty much a sprint. I'd only consider as short an appointment as one hour if it was with a lady that I've already seen several times and have some familiarity with her.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:05 AM   #28
Lucky LaRue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Absolutely, I have booked 1, 2, 3 hour and overnight sessions.Each one takes on a different atmosphere.The longer booked sessions are more relaxed so things naturally unfold at a non rushed pace.If you have not you should try it once and see if it is not better.I can not imagined how rushed and stressful it can be for all parties involved to squeeze something beautiful into a half hour session.
Lucky LaRue is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:16 AM   #29
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitie Mae View Post
I used to offer 20 minute visit for $80 four days each month (the 80/20). Many came in with an attitude of "I don't think you can get it done in 20 minutes, but give it a shot."

About 18 minutes later I would be giving sweet goodbye kisses at the door to satisfied smiles... Transformations from the smug grins to whom I had said hello.

Sure, there were lots of times my visitors wanted to stay longer, but I don't think anyone felt rushed.

~sweetness~

(I am a huge fan of soundtrack timekeeping.)
I think I missed my chance with you and have no doubt you could make it happen in 20 minutes lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:46 AM   #30
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal Kay View Post
Yes, the duration of the session does change the experience.
Now, If you book with the right provider then the length of time should change the experience.

Q: Is usually for the men on the go. On lunch break or have just a small time frame before heading home/on with their day. Straight to the point type session.
A man must realize there are times the brain puts the brakes on how quickly stimulation results in orgasm. 15/20 may be appropriate for one to get undressed in under 90 seconds with a provider already nude upon arrival. Multiple positions seem a luxury unless a cramp occurs or the mentality of a race to the end customarily takes place in a different position than one started.
Commonly, a Q special is intended by the provider to be limited to a lolli (monthly visitor).

HH: Slower pace, time for small chat & light foreplay before getting to the "point" & enough time for clean up.
well said - but because sometimes a full hour is not required, & additional activities are a plus, I have had wonderful 45 minute bookings. This accounts for time from door to door & honors a lady by not putting the undressing/dressing & chit chat at her expense.
As another provider posted, just being taken advantage of a couple times ruined it for the rest. Tips vary so widely that I assert the base appointment donation for 30 minutes is more fair consideration for a quickie which incorporates remainder of the session being ‘on-the-clock' time together.

HR: Massage/dance for introduction or conversation, foreplay and slowly starting. Also depends if she allows multiples. If not, the pace should be very slow. Or you might need to pay extra for another round.
MSOG preferred. I know some gentleman here would argue the 1st hour is a warm-up period but again this goes back to self-assessment & planned activities. The hour session generally holds the best value or bang for the buck usually due to the time a gentleman is allowed balanced with consideration. Unfortunately if she doesn't offer MSOG & lacks a conversationalist's skill set, we may part earlier than planned. Nobody likes to feel their time has been abused or that they were somehow shorted.
Multi-hours: There's no rush for anything!!
Dinner & dessert or shopping & BCD are great ways to remain unrushed. Of course I'd prefer knowing there is an option to extend the date so I hold out hope the lady hasn't booked another date beginning after our adventures.

Now these are just my opinions
Hope you don't mind me adding my .02
algrace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women