Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #16
HenryWackman
BANNED

Encounters: 1

as Borat would say "i like a shave pussy!"

but variety is always nice. years ago when I was younger I dated a hippie girl who didn't shave, it was different and kind of sexy
HenryWackman is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:11 PM   #17
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

In the hobby very few ladies are not shaved.

However in regards to ethnic woman who are not in no way affliated to the hobby I mostly see trimmed. Very few are clean shaved. Probably moreso because black hair curls in when cut which can give the appearance of a bump from an ingrown hair.

Waxing is a pain for civilian ladies. Its mostly like a special holiday or birthday niche experience look moreso with the woman I have dated. Some ladies bleed when they get this done. So the clean shaven look is not a must for me as I prefer hair. I don't feel as though she needs to go through that on the regular. Whether she had a full bush or not won't affect my affinity for all things regards to that area. The hair gives the pussy a face........and shows experience. Its also a good mouth and dick napkin.............lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #18
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I have been trimming the SO bush for many years. Some hot experiences have developed from her just laying back and letting me trim away. She trimmed me one time, had to have 2 stitches on the bottom of the sack. Shit makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

Can not stand no hair at all. 1/4" is the break over point so it is not pokey. Sucks to come up from muff diving and look like I have psoriesis or a nasty rug burn.

Have not found a provider yet that will let you shave them.
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #19
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

OR YOU CAN HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE:

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat. I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned . Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
TheDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
OR YOU CAN HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE:

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat. I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned . Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...
Now that is some funny shit.
I actually lol'd. For real!
TheDoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #21
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

That is laugh out loud funny!
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:56 PM   #22
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i like it both ways, its nice when you dine in that you go right to the meal..... the scenic route of being an artist is quite mood setting as well. but i guess for eye visibility, i want to see all i can see while i can see it. otherwise, put a hint of hair just enough to send me over the edge of thinking about bare bones and full bush.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #23
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I'm sure we all have a preference, but for the most part, I'm in the middle. I've enjoyed both shaven and not shaven, both in and outside of the hobby.

However, since this thread is not really about our preferences and more about what is most popular, I will speculate based on what I've learned or experienced. Most of the women I'm had intimate knowledge of, in and out of the hobby, were shaven. A smaller number of them were neatly trimmed but not shaven. Only a few had what one might refer to as a "bush" down below.

As for age having something to do with it, I think it might. I've had multiple women say that they didn't start shaving their pubes until around their early to mid 20s. I'm not sure if it was because of the trends in body grooming, or if it's just not popular or thought of as necessary before that age range.

As for the grooming of the older demographics, I can't say. I don't have any idea what the older women do down there. My guess is that they don't really give a shit after some point in life, but I'm not really sure what age one would reach that point.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #24
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Outside the hobby I see men do it a less but only a little less in frequency. I think more women are getting vocal saying NO to going down on a jungle (ugh). He doesn't need to be bare as a baby ..... just no unkempt jungle. My civvie relations are a but different to who I see in the hobby because well outside of the hobby I generally stick to relations with men 25-35 which is younger than most of who I normally see in the hobby (I accept ages from 27 to 100 lol with most who "date" me being 40-60).

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfavhobby View Post
I have noticed that within the hobby all of the women are clean shaven. That makes sense to me, but it got me to thinking about the women not in the hobby. Now as I “check them out” I wonder if they are clean shaven or not. I wonder if age means anything to the answer.

What has been your experience with women outside the hobby in this area? How popular is clean shaving? To what extent is age a factor in this popularity?

If this is an old question, please forgive me and direct me to the old thread.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women