Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #16
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie B View Post
I usually don't show my face on my pics but sometimes my back tattoo shows but it is rude to ask somebody when you could just ask for my phone number. Once I was at Quiktrip and my kids were in the car and I rudely explained to him that he must be mistaken and he musta recognized me from the hospital where I was a nurse
I didn't know guys from Kansas and Missouri were such pigs. That's shameful conduct especially if you were anyone, much less children.

But context is everything. I'm a distinguished (so I have been told) looking guy past 50 who was at the bar of a high class joint with a hot blonde 30 year old provider with breasts the size of, well they were large. do you think the bartender and anyone with half a brain knew what was up? and she totally charmed him with her class and knowledge of food and wine. it mattered nought to me but no one was fooled that she was a "date" or "niece".
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:34 PM   #17
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
No one will ever recognize me. I usually dress like a bum or tennis outfit if I am going to a match. And I never wear any make up. I just don't like the unwanted attention from men and most of the time I would like to be left alone. :-)
A hot asian in a tennis outfit might spark a moment of familiarity!!!
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #18
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I usually don't show my face on my pics but sometimes my back tattoo shows but it is rude to ask somebody when you could just ask for my phone number. Once I was at Quiktrip and my kids were in the car and I rudely explained to him that he must be mistaken and he musta recognized me from the hospital where I was a nurse
I didn't know guys from Kansas and Missouri were such pigs. That's shameful conduct especially if you were anyone, much less children.

But context is everything. I'm a distinguished (so I have been told) looking guy past 50 who was at the bar of a high class joint with a hot blonde 30 year old provider with breasts the size of, well they were large. do you think the bartender and anyone with half a brain knew what was up? and she totally charmed him with her class and knowledge of food and wine. it mattered nought to me but no one was fooled that she was a "date" or "niece".
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:07 PM   #19
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think some girls just put out that vibe and some of us guys are able to pick up on it. Yes I think it would be rude to just go up to someone and ask the question.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #20
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

. . . Do you sway your hips in a suggestive manner and maybe spin your purse as you walk?
That's the tell you're looking for???
JFC, you can't make this shit up.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #21
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Don't know about your ads, but your showcase pics show enough face. Don't know if that's the problem, but if it is, it's fixable.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 10:25 AM   #22
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
...I always dress casual (cute top, jeans, wedges and of course make-up)... So to the men out there have you ever just been able to spot a provider in a crowd?
This outfit (especially in our little world) usually will get gents minds racing as to who or if she is a provider. Can I spot a provider in a crowd? No, not really, but the unwritten rule is when I do see a provider in the open, to NEVER approach them and ask "are you so and so?"

Usually, I just smile and picture them wearing nothing but Jergens lotion, heels and a smile!
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #23
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Blondie B,

It's entirely possible that the situation has nothing to do with you (other than your attractiveness). There are guys out there who will approach any attractive woman and ask them what they charge.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #24
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Blondie B,

It's entirely possible that the situation has nothing to do with you (other than your attractiveness). There are guys out there who will approach any attractive woman and ask them what they charge.
yup,

Taking a client with you looking like a couple can cut it down. But not stop it.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #25
Raquel de Milo
Account Disabled

User ID: 180599
My ECCIE Reviews

My experiences with random men have been quite similar, with the exception of what do I charge. Since my enhancements and having a playmate look I notice men are more openly telling me what they are thinking. For instance, a walmart employee (the meat deprtment guy in the white coat) asked me if I would be interested in fulfilling his fantasy. He said I looked perfect for his fantasy of several guys giving me cream pies and letting him slurp it all out! I must say I was somewhat shocked lol. Some time later at the same walmart an average customer got all red in the face when I noticed him staring at me and he said "wow, those look great", I couldn't help but laugh and walk away. In Miami a little old retired guy at the beach approached me and asked me if I was a model and then threw his arms around me for a hug and stuffed his face between my tits, I didn't want to be mean to the little guy lol but I did break away nicely and went about my business. Others have either asked me "do I know you from somewhere?" Or "can I take a picture with you?"
Also it is nearly impossible to walk around the block and enjoy the weather or walk through a parking lot of a store to my car with out guys circling around me trying to get my attention. Going to the gym can often make me feel like an exhibit at an art museum.
Sometimes I wonder if any recognize me from my showcase or ads.
I also wonder if men have the slightest clue of how creepy they come off when they lose all focus of everything else and wander around looking lost staring...
Raquel de Milo is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

They too often are thincking with the little head. But if you posted taint then ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #27
universalenergy
Account Disabled

I also wonder if men have the slightest clue of how creepy they come off when they lose all focus of everything else and wander around looking lost staring...

I sure they do but you look so much like a celebrity almost perfect.
I will have to put you in my contact list.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:39 AM   #28
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
and/or drooling..

pimp.jpg

wayward...is that you?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:41 AM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

He is dead, again.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #30
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Running errands or just out in "regular" places it's hard because I know some who dress/look like a stereotypical hooker but I know many who dress in sundress and jeans & t-shirt or business-type attire for dates so ..... it's not always easy to spot them in everyday. BUT sometimes if quite a few younger girls in long weave/extensions, makeup, long lashes etc hanging out in a hotel lobby or bar has made me think "yeah she's working" a time or two.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women