Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I'm sure main stream media will start turning over every rock desperately trying to find dirt on Obama now, no probably not. Main stream media works full time covering up Obama's warehouses full of skeletons. If The New York Times had color photos of Obama having sex with a goat while his family stood by and watched they'd probably burn them.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If he did it , he damn well remembers it. Had I witnessed it and done nothing, it would be a huge regret in my life and I would remember it, just as these folks have. If Mitt actually does not remember it, he is senile already.

Will it be an issue, maybe to independents voters, 80% of the population already knows who they are voting for.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #18
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Late to This Par-tay, BUT...

A couple of housecleaning things before I get to my main points:

1. You TPunks are now whining about someone uncovering something about Willard from the distant past. Hmmmm, sounds like the part about where Obama was raised by whomever the OP of that thread said....you know, the transvestite, child-molesting, Hindi, three-dicked, 2-vagina'd, mixed race, dog eating nanny or whatever...well, you get the idea. You guys are a bunch of two-faced losers - and that's on your BEST day.
2. Going back to when someone was BORN, is going back about as far as one can go...but, why quibble about technicalities. You are having too much fun at the most recent pity party.
3. If someone can ACTUALLY "uncover" something about the Current Sitting President, let them have at it. So far, it's just been a bunch of smoke and mirrors hunches and half(giving it the benefit of the doubt)-truths that "sound good" to those desperate enough to have the need to pay attention. Come back when you really have SOMETHING. Right now, you are 0 for All.

OK, ONWARD TO MITT THE HIGH SCHOOL BULLY...(hee hee)

First of all, I'd like to say that Willard could only be a bully in a rich kids' private school such as Cranapple, or whatever it's called. He has neither the game nor gonads to pull that shit in the real world outside of his coddled environment.

But, (don't look now - I'm actually gonna take his side, well - sort of) this was 1965, which was a time when only the children of the very rich could claim any sense of "entitlement," unlike today where most of our little darlings have that character flaw going on. And, it was totally acceptable to thump upon the kuh-weers. In fact, if you didn't you might have to defend yourself for not doing so. Of course, this behavior to and outlook toward others who are "different" (in whatever way - economic, race, preference of where to stick ones things that are stickable) goes against all teachings of any of the world's religions, so we must conclude that this was before Mitt the Twitt found God, Joseph Smith or Brigham Young. Tells me a lot about how he was raised and what kind of dynamic was operating in the Romney household - when he was there and not farmed out as the ultra rich often do with (to?) their children.

The good part of the story was that there was no punishment handed out by school officials. Mitt learned then, if not much earlier, that those who butter the bread get more leeway than the ones who eat that bread.

I guess my main disappointment is that there was no appearance made by anyone among the student body willing to take up for the now since 2004 dearly departed blonde fag-boy. One helluva environment for the future "leaders" of Amurrikkka to come up in. Seems to me that the homigenation offered by Cranbrook (and other training grounds for the elite) took.

Maybe the darling of the TPunks has truly moved on to become a kinder, gentler, more accepting person. The best way to judge for yourself is to watch several minutes of Mitt the Twitt speaking, either in interviews or giving stump speeches - WITH THE SOUND OFF. This allows one to hone in on the person's face without being distracted by either what's being said by him or by any commentator or interviewer. Try it sometime, you might be surprised at what you see. C-M-B-D-I's
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #19
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

NOBama forgot alot about his past too. Like who his daddy really is, that he practiced the Muslim faith, attending a racist church, etc.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #20
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
so anyways, continuing

punish's car company bond holders
"Anyway" is the proper use of that singular word, postard!

It is NOT a plural expression.

In addition, punishes is the proper spelling of that word.

Once more, in one short post you have proven the incredible gap in intelligence between the LIVS who occupy space on this board and add no appreciable value and posters who keep up and actually do research.

Nice list you made, Spell King.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #21
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Israel
anybody but Khalied shiek muhammod
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #22
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Oh, yeah - you TPunks who are complaining about how Mitt's past has been unjustly invaded need to adjust your tampons, fix your makeup and move on.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #23
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post

1. You TPunks are now whining about someone uncovering something about Willard from the distant past. Hmmmm, sounds like the part about where Obama was raised by whomever the OP of that thread said....you know, the transvestite, child-molesting, Hindi, three-dicked, 2-vagina'd, mixed race, dog eating nanny or whatever...well, you get the idea. You guys are a bunch of two-faced losers - and that's on your BEST day.
2. Going back to when someone was BORN, is going back about as far as one can go...but, why quibble about technicalities. You are having too much fun at the most recent pity party.
3. If someone can ACTUALLY "uncover" something about the Current Sitting President, let them have at it. So far, it's just been a bunch of smoke and mirrors hunches and half(giving it the benefit of the doubt)-truths that "sound good" to those desperate enough to have the need to pay attention. Come back when you really have SOMETHING. Right now, you are 0 for All.

First of all, I'd like to say that Willard could only be a bully in a rich kids' private school such as Cranapple, or whatever it's called. He has neither the game or gonads to pull that shit in the real world outside of his coddled environment.

But, (don't look now - I'm actually gonna take his side, well - sort of) this was 1965, which was a time when only the children of the very rich could claim any sense of "entitlement," unlike today where most of our little darlings have that character flaw going on. And, it was totally acceptable to thump upon the kuh-weers. In fact, if you didn't you might have to defend yourself for not doing so. Of course, this behavior to and outlook toward others who are "different" (in whatever way - economic, race, preference of where to stick ones things that are stickable) goes against all teachings of any of the world's religions, so we must conclude that this was before Mitt the Twitt found God, Joseph Smith or Brigham Young. Tells me a lot about how he was raised and what kind of dynamic was operating in the Romney household - when he was there and not farmed out as the ultra rich often do with (to?) their children.

The good part of the story was that there was no punishment handed out by school officials. Mitt learned then, if not much earlier, that those who butter the bread get more leeway than the ones who eat that bread.

I guess my main disappointment is that there was no appearance made by anyone among the student body willing to take up for the now since 2004 dearly departed blonde fag-boy. One helluva environment for the future "leaders" of Amurrikkka to come up in. Seems to me that the homigenation offered by Cranbrook (and other training grounds for the elite) took.

Maybe the darling of the TPunks has truly moved on to become a kinder, gentler, more accepting person. The best way to judge for yourself is to watch several minutes of Mitt the Twitt speaking, either in interviews or giving stump speeches - WITH THE SOUND OFF. This allows one to hone in on the person's face without being distracted by either what's being said by him or by any commentator or interviewer. Try it sometime, you might be surprised at what you see. C-M-B-D-I's

This post is the OPPOSITE of Kayla's "Most Incredibly Stupid Post of the Year" post.

Your sarcastic description of Obama's birth mother was absolutely hilarious and illustrates not only the absurdity of the Orly Taitz/Rush Bimbo crowd but also the stupidity of those followers.

More! Please! I have not had my fill of having someone else point out the mental shortcomings of the LIVS in such eloquently humorous terms today.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #24
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

anybody in earshot of a drone
Old 05-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #25
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
If The New York Times had color photos of Obama having sex with a goat while his family stood by and watched they'd probably burn them.

Obama's family would NEVER burn the New York Times! What a writer!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #26
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

horses
Old 05-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #27
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
anybody in earshot of a drone

You got nothing. Try not to keep making it obvious. You may have a little trouble with that last sentence.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

I have you responding

oh wait, I just proved your point
Old 05-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #29
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Give it up, it will only make the Obamaniacs look stupider as well.
I agree it's a non-story at this point, but if speaking of facts makes Obamaniacs look dumb, what's that say about the people who contend Obama's a Kenyan born Marxist, backed up by nothing but the eerie voices in their heads?

Quote:
Will you hold the same standard if we ever find out something Obama did in high school that was equally as ridiculous? I doubt it.
COG talking about consistency.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post

First of all, I'd like to say that Willard could only be a bully in a rich kids' private school such as Cranapple, or whatever it's called. He has neither the game nor gonads to pull that shit in the real world outside of his coddled environment.

You're missing the point (deliberately no doubt). This is MAIN STREAM MEDIA digging up dirt on a Republican. They don't do that on Democrats. A journalist moved in next door to Sarah Palin. She had to build a privacy fence to keep him from looking into her windows. They went through her trash cans. They interviewed everyone she ever knew, well almost. They read thousands of her emails, probably illegally. Main stream media has left Barack Obama completely alone. Only blogs and relatively obscure sources that have little money or name recognition go after Obama.

There are lots of stories about Obama that are much more incriminating than this bogus Romney story. You won't be reading about them in the Washington Post. They'll be on World Net Daily and the left will dismiss them as not credible because they're not on main stream media. That's the game they play.
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women