Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60499
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41908
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36302
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2011, 11:00 AM   #16
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

???
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #17
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

I never cared for Rush at all. I think he is as Fast Gunn said a hate mongerer. He likes to spew misinformation out to his willing audience who are all to eager to believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

None of this surprises me about him, and only confirms further what an imbecile he is.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:39 PM   #18
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Unless you have a different link backing up your statement then you are the sad and ignorant one. The link you supplied doesn't say anything of the sort.

It isn't the first time WE supplied a link that doesn't support his argument. He seems to make a habit out of completely misunderstading something he thinks supports his stance.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #19
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I'll bet that hardly any of the Rush bashers on this board even listen to him.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:08 PM   #20
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Slavery

Actually, the Civil War was fought over slavery.

The South needed slaves to operate their plantations, but the North had a different type of economy and could afford to see the injustice being done much more clearly than the South.

I listened to Rush the first time he came on the national scene and he seemed to make sense at first, but after a while you notice the same repetitive pattern.

If you were to listen to someone from the South explain his views on the Civil War, you would hear the same story over and over.

And it would still be just as wrong!

Rush Limbaugh is like that. He may be right 1% of the time, but 99% of the time I am totally wasting my time even listening to his hate mongering and so now I just tune him out completely.

. . . He has absolutely nothing I want to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theotherguy1 View Post
I think that anyone who puts all their eggs in one basket is misinformed. Rush is sometimes right and sometimes wrong. Fox news is sometime right and sometime wrong. CNN is sometimes right and sometime wrong. If you listen to only one news outlet then soon you are will start receiving propaganda. That is true no matter if you are rightwing or leftwing. The Civil war was fought in this country because it became a "US" and "THEM".
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:15 PM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Unless you have a different link backing up your statement then you are the sad and ignorant one. The link you supplied doesn't say anything of the sort.
here's the link right here buddy- hope you apologize:
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...ce-army-uganda

Here's the actual transcript of what Rush said: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...ets_christians
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:34 PM   #22
Budman
BANNED

Apologize for what? The first link you provided didn't say anything backing up your claim. I would need to hear the actual segment before I would jump to your conclusion. I know how sound bites are twisted.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:42 PM   #23
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Apologize for what? The first link you provided didn't say anything backing up your claim. I would need to hear the actual segment before I would jump to your conclusion. I know how sound bites are twisted.
Dude I summarized what he said and even sent you the actual transcript- the fact of the matter is- he had a week to apologize one of the LRA victims asked to come on his show so she can inform him of her ordeal and how the LRA rapes and abducts kids and he refused. It's very sickening for any man to make some sort of "religious" war or mockery of this situation- Rush looks like a total ass for supporting a group like the LRA or for trying to make the LRA to be some peaceful christian group and it's people like you to follow rush and feeds into the hysteria- you are being ignorant for not accepting the truth.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #24
Budman
BANNED

I didn't hear this segment but I have listened to Rush for quite some time and I have never heard him display the type of hate you seem to want to pin on him. I have seen many on the left take quotes out of context or leave out crucial parts of a segment to get the spin they want. I have no intention of accepting a far left liberal's opinion on this until I have heard the entire show dealing with this subject. What was the topic prior to this one paragraph? What followed? Was it used to point out some hypocrisy on the left. Sorry to burst your bubble but you have convinced me of nothing.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #25
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
I didn't hear this segment but I have listened to Rush for quite some time and I have never heard him display the type of hate you seem to want to pin on him. I have seen many on the left take quotes out of context or leave out crucial parts of a segment to get the spin they want. I have no intention of accepting a far left liberal's opinion on this until I have heard the entire show dealing with this subject. What was the topic prior to this one paragraph? What followed? Was it used to point out some hypocrisy on the left. Sorry to burst your bubble but you have convinced me of nothing.
Let me post the transcript and let others decide if this was an ignorant hate speech or not:

RUSH: President Obama has deployed troops to another war, in Africa, ladies and gentlemen. Jacob Tapper, ABC News, is reporting that Obama has sent 100 US troops to Uganda to help combat Lord's Resistance Army. Tapper reporting today: "Two days ago President Obama authorized the deployment to Uganda of approximately 100 combat-equipped U.S. forces to help regional forces 'remove from the battlefield' -- meaning capture or kill -- Lord’s Resistance Army leader Joseph Kony and senior leaders of the LRA." I wonder how the Wall Street crowd is gonna react when they find out that Obama has sent troops to another war? "Mr. Limbaugh, it's just 100 peacekeepers." Yep, yep, yep, that's how Libya started, and, by the way, there's no end in sight for Libya.
"The forces will deploy beginning with a small group and grow over the next month to 100. They will ultimately go to Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo." A hundred people are gonna go to all those places? "The president made this announcement in a letter to House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, Friday afternoon, saying that 'deploying these U.S. Armed Forces furthers U.S. national security interests and foreign policy and will be a significant contribution toward counter-LRA efforts in central Africa.'" LRA is Lord's Resistance Army. And it doesn't mean God's resistance army. Lord is some Lord, some guy. A "Defense Department official tells ABC’s Luis Martinez at the Pentagon that the U.S. troops will be in Africa 'for a few months in an advisory role.'" One hundred troops in an advisory role.
So nothing to worry about here, folks, only gonna be for a few months. Now, up until today, most Americans have never heard of the combat Lord's Resistance Army. And here we are at war with them. Have you ever heard of Lord's Resistance Army, Dawn? How about you, Brian? Snerdley, have you? You never heard of Lord's Resistance Army? Well, proves my contention, most Americans have never heard of it, and here we are at war with them. Lord's Resistance Army are Christians. It means God. I was only kidding. Lord's Resistance Army are Christians. They are fighting the Muslims in Sudan. And Obama has sent troops, United States troops to remove them from the battlefield, which means kill them. That's what the lingo means, "to help regional forces remove from the battlefield," meaning capture or kill.
So that's a new war, a hundred troops to wipe out Christians in Sudan, Uganda, and -- (interruption) no, I'm not kidding. Jacob Tapper just reported it. Now, are we gonna help the Egyptians wipe out the Christians? Wouldn't you say that we are? I mean the Coptic Christians are being wiped out, but it wasn't just Obama that supported that. The conservative intelligentsia thought it was an outbreak of democracy. Now they've done a 180 on that, but they forgot that they supported it in the first place. Now they're criticizing it.
Lord's Resistance Army objectives. I have them here. "To remove dictatorship and stop the oppression of our people." Now, again Lord's Resistance Army is who Obama sent troops to help nations wipe out. The objectives of the Lord's Resistance Army, what they're trying to accomplish with their military action in these countries is the following: "To remove dictatorship and stop the oppression of our people; to fight for the immediate restoration of the competitive multiparty democracy in Uganda; to see an end to gross violation of human rights and dignity of Ugandans; to ensure the restoration of peace and security in Uganda, to ensure unity, sovereignty, and economic prosperity beneficial to all Ugandans, and to bring to an end the repressive policy of deliberate marginalization of groups of people who may not agree with the LRA ideology." Those are the objectives of the group that we are fighting, or who are being fought and we are joining in the effort to remove them from the battlefield.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #26
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

by the way Budman since you listen to Rush- you were listening the day when he he made an ass of himself when he thought he was reading an "authentic" thesis from Obama during his years at college- after he went on his "rant" someone called in and told him the thesis was bogus and meant only as a joke- instead of being a man and apologizing he simply refused? Yeah this made that fat lying piece of shit look stupid:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_332255.html

http://animalnewyork.com/2009/10/tot...-thesis-quote/

What a dumb ass Rush is and his followers are not much better- Budman who is the bigger fool- the fool or the fool who follows the fool?
Old 10-24-2011, 05:27 PM   #27
Budman
BANNED

WE,
I don't recall that one either. It may be true but I don't listen everyday and many times he's on but I'm busy with other things and not paying much attention. As far as fools go I would have to cast my vote on the liberals who think they will convert a conservative on a SHMB. I don't know why I throw my 2 cents in occassionally but it is fun pointing out blatant hyprocrisy.

By the way, last I looked Rush wasn't in charge of anything except the EIB. Obama on the other hand is the POTUS and has done his best to ruin this country.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:45 PM   #28
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
WE,
I don't recall that one either. It may be true but I don't listen everyday and many times he's on but I'm busy with other things and not paying much attention. As far as fools go I would have to cast my vote on the liberals who think they will convert a conservative on a SHMB. I don't know why I throw my 2 cents in occassionally but it is fun pointing out blatant hyprocrisy.

By the way, last I looked Rush wasn't in charge of anything except the EIB. Obama on the other hand is the POTUS and has done his best to ruin this country.
Ask yourself this Budman if Rush think he's so right- why doesn't he run for POTUS? Anyone can criticize anyone- shouldn't RUSH enter the race if he thinks he has all the solutions.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #29
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Ask yourself this Budman if Rush think he's so right- why doesn't he run for POTUS? Anyone can criticize anyone- shouldn't RUSH enter the race if he thinks he has all the solutions.
What kind of "IDIOT " would be willing to take that kind of "pay-cut"?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #30
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
What kind of "IDIOT " would be willing to take that kind of "pay-cut"?
That being the case, Rush should have a head start! He is already an "IDIOT!"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women