Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41460
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2012, 12:13 PM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Im not defending anyone from any media source but COF damn sure skewed the wording to suit his agenda .. some call that stupid, some call it lie, Im sure he would blame it on his glasses

the title of the Beeerfart article says POINTS TO not balmes

and from the article

There's a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea party site as well, talking about him joining the Tea Party last year. Now, we don't know if this is the same Jim Holmes. But it's Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado.

maybe the TP earned the stigma when they decided to carry all those cute little "Next time I'll come armed" signs to their public events ............
The Tea Party hasn't earned any stigma. It's the OWS mob that have been arrested countless times and have shown themselves to be the dregs of society. They have also been embraced by the Democrat Party.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Twist it however you want, but the result is that the opponents of Obama were slandered based on no evidence whatsoever. If I were Tea Partier James Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, I'd be on the phone with my lawyer to sue their asses.

Until they knew for sure, they should have kept their mouth shut. But it was just too tempting to run with idea that the guy was opposed to Obama. That is not journalism under any definition. Holmes should sue, and win big. That poor guy has been slandered beyond belief, solely because Ross and Stephanopoulos wanted to score political points.

They are beneath contempt. ABC should pay.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Twist it however you want, but the result is that the opponents of Obama were slandered based on no evidence whatsoever. If I were Tea Partier James Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, I'd be on the phone with my lawyer to sue their asses.

Until they knew for sure, they should have kept their mouth shut. But it was just too tempting to run with idea that the guy was opposed to Obama. That is not journalism under any definition. Holmes should sue, and win big. That poor guy has been slandered beyond belief, solely because Ross and Stephanopoulos wanted to score political points.

They are beneath contempt. ABC should pay.

Me twist it however I want now thats fucking RICH !!!!

how bout you untwist it ? Im sure you dont see the TOTAL hypocrisy of you doing the exact same thing that Ross did do you? only difference is you changed the words and actually BLAMED someone rather than point to ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Leave to CBJ7 to support the Obama side, regardless of the issue. If you can't see it, CBJ7, I can't explain it. However, I think you can see it, you just don't want to, because it casts aspersions on your candidate. You will defend the Left regardless of what they do. Fine.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:24 PM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Oh Bullshit CJ. The TP didn't do anything. Why do you want to deny that so much of this violence is coming from the left. This isn't under the radar either. The left celebrates it and tries to make heros of their thugs. You have a challenge CJ. Come up with one LEGITIMATE instance of a Tea party person committing public violence.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

JD, youre excused .

I simply said CARRIED SIGNS, no time did I even mentioin public violence.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The Tea Party hasn't earned any stigma. It's the OWS mob that have been arrested countless times and have shown themselves to be the dregs of society. They have also been embraced by the Democrat Party.

from a TP gathering ...

http://www.actclassy.com/wp-content/...arty-signs.jpg

stigma attached, no violence no nothing ... just a sign and some moron carrying it.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yeah, that looks scary, CBJ7. (Humor him, JD. He's not stable. Just smile, and move on.)

Old 07-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

It is either Obama's fault or the Tea Partys fault according to thr eccie sandbox! No gray area in nrre
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Leave to CBJ7 to support the Obama side, regardless of the issue. If you can't see it, CBJ7, I can't explain it. However, I think you can see it, you just don't want to, because it casts aspersions on your candidate. You will defend the Left regardless of what they do. Fine.

Im not supporting anybody

I see you skewed the title of the thread is what I SEE

why did you lie COF? tell everyone why?

and another thing

how did you imagine Obama played into this lie of yours?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The guy portrayed himself as Batman's nemesis, the Joker. He even was dressed like him at the time of the shooting.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/...ater-shooting/
The MSM is all about deceit, artifice and lies. Pegging this as conservative or reactionary violence is ignoring the evidence to date:

“We have some information, most of it is public. It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He had his hair painted red, he said he was ‘The Joker,’ obviously the ‘enemy’ of Batman,” Police Commissioner Kelly said at a news conference Friday.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/20/police-14-dead-in-colorado-theater-shooting/

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker
“Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.” http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/quotes
Quote:
“The Joker is an anarchist.”
http://www.forafewmoviesmore.com/dis...ght-the-joker/
Quote:
Batman . . . forced to deal with the chaos unleashed by an anarchist mastermind known only as the Joker . . .
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi324468761
http://www.comicvine.com/the-joker-l...rchy/65-50583/
Anarchism is often considered a radical left-wing ideology, and much of anarchist economics and anarchist legal philosophy reflect anti-statist interpretations of communism, collectivism, syndicalism or participatory economics (wiki).

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #27
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
how did you imagine Obama played into this lie of yours?
No shit!

Guy kills 14 people in a rampage.

COG gets all outraged over someone possibly suggesting a link to his side of the political spectrum.

As he then proceeds to use it to try to make Obama look bad.

And if that's not enough, he then proceeds to throw out a post inferring that it might actually be someone like me.

Great guy, that COG.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Doofie, the news reported that the guy was dressed like the Joker. I didn't refer to you at all. You are getting more delusional all the time. Please see a qualified physician, while you still can.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Doofie, the news reported that the guy was dressed like the Joker. I didn't refer to you at all. You are getting more delusional all the time. Please see a qualified physician, while you still can.

that aside, how do you figure Obama into this and why did you make up words for the title of your post?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Obama doesn't figure into this at all. And I stand by the title of this thread.

Happy?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women