Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42216
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2021, 01:28 PM   #16
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Lauren ever since I started following this board and joining in I have seen nothing but good comments and postings
They have been uplifting and helpful
Please Please don't stop
Also don't let these other people get to you. They are just jealous of you
Some if us guys Respec you
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 03:02 PM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurenspencer View Post
Just to be clear , This post has absolutely nothing to do with Ginger . I was recently outed & harassed weekly by a provider who was upset with me about something from 2017 and decided to bring it to the hobby in July 2021 . There is a client on this board that saw the video that she sent to a group text and said please forward this to Lauren , but used my real life name and information .
This kind of behavior is inexcusable and not to mention the the clients she put in the middle of it , they were innocent bystanders

The video was humiliating , embarrassing all 4min and 13 seconds . Not to mention is was a pack of lies .
Thank you, Lauren. It was great to talk to you the other night and clear the air. I’m so happy that we were both able to figure out that the problems that you and I have experienced during the past couple months were intentionally generated by a mean girl who wanted to ruin our relationship.

In retrospect, I wish that we would have just had an open and honest conversation right away, instead of letting things snowball & believing lies and rumors by those with ulterior motives.

I’m grateful for our 10 year friendship, and the fact that we were able to make it through a bad situation… and finally see things for what they were.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 03:59 PM   #18
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Thank you, Lauren. It was great to talk to you the other night and clear the air. I’m so happy that we were both able to figure out that the problems that you and I have experienced during the past couple months were intentionally generated by a mean girl who wanted to ruin our relationship.

In retrospect, I wish that we would have just had an open and honest conversation right away, instead of letting things snowball & believing lies and rumors by those with ulterior motives.

I’m grateful for our 10 year friendship, and the fact that we were able to make it through a bad situation… and finally see things for what they were.
Thank you Ginger for your sincerity and honesty . What else could of we being doing on a Saturday night holiday weekend then to work through a situation like mature adults . I have no personal life lol After you saw I was outed even though we had our differences you were still concerned about me . It’s hard not to care about people after you have known them for years , it’s only human . I appreciate our open and honest conversation and apologies on both sides because we were acting like mean girls . We both learned from it and that’s what matters how we act in the future going forward
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 06:53 PM   #19
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

This thread reminds of Abott and Costello's Who's on first skit.
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 07:38 PM   #20
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I checked in on the boards here for the first time in months and I see that the drama in the Arkansas hobby world is still clocking in at about a 9 out of 10.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 11:03 PM   #21
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
This thread reminds of Abott and Costello's Who's on first skit.
You will have to watch the movie to the end love you Bacon hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend
Old 09-07-2021, 12:27 AM   #22
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Sadly, some people enjoy drama more than they do peace.

It’s a real shame.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 05:32 AM   #23
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Over the last few months I have observed a lot with providers . No matter how much I read or learn or educate myself , I still don't understand how so many providers can be right down vicious . How many of you have seen the movie Mean Girls with Lindsey Lohan or experienced bullying in junior high school ?
Providers or Clients welcome to comment. The hobby for ladies can leave the provider feeling isolated especially if this is their only job and they have no one to talk to it about . Its not like we can say Aunt Rose this provider was a mean girl to me , she outed me to a client . We don't have a lot of people we can talk to about these issues when they arise . Thats why we rely on Eccie as a support system to talk to clients and providers , to learn things , to laugh and make friends . This is like our own little secret Facebook . There is some amazing clients out there , I would not be where I am today with out them . But there is some real buttheads too . I love the hobby , its fun and different from the boring sitting behind the desk 8 hrs a day looking outside wishing you could go for a walk or get lunch with a friend . If providers would look at the hobby differently , they would see its a luxury to be a companion . You can go back to college , raise kids , start another business , pursue a passion or a dream . Also if they would work together as a team/friends it makes all the difference in the world . This outing other providers because you are angry and did not get your way has to STOP. It can ruin their live, cost them friends or family , lose a corporate job and most importantly their safety . This goes for providers outing Clients as well , giving out their personal info etc ...
Talking negatively about other providers is horrible to clients or anyone . If they don't have the same values as you and you don't want to pursue the friendship , go your separate way , don't trash them to everyone you can . I know I wear my heart on my sleeve and I get my feelings hurt easily . It's just who I am . My mother always had to explain things to me very gently or I would cry . My first big word when I was two , was Compromise . It's still one of my favorite words today . As you read this , providers or clients , let's all please not talk negatively about others , its hurtful and mean . It could really effect someone emotionally , even if they don't say anything . I know I see the world through rose colored glasses , but it would be wonderful to see the providers all get along and be friends , there is no need to be jealous or mean girl , there is plenty of clients to go around and good clients DONT like drama or want to pay to listen to it . I love all of you and Hope you're having a wonderful Labor Day weekend . XOXO Lauren

Ms Lauren, you couldn't be more correct, during a time when our country is more divided than ever we need to keep a hobby that gives us all passion, pleasure and friendship from falling into a battle ground. I too have had behind the scenes false information told, most of us here have. I have many friends on eccie, enjoy this tremendously! Maybe all of us hobbiest could show the world we live in something by taking the lead and bring love, honor, respect, compassion and true friendship to the fore-front. I'm going to start with the guy in the mirror. Much love to everyone on ECCIE!
bigdaddyar is online now   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 06:36 AM   #24
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyar View Post
Ms Lauren, you couldn't be more correct, during a time when our country is more divided than ever we need to keep a hobby that gives us all passion, pleasure and friendship from falling into a battle ground. I too have had behind the scenes false information told, most of us here have. I have many friends on eccie, enjoy this tremendously! Maybe all of us hobbiest could show the world we live in something by taking the lead and bring love, honor, respect, compassion and true friendship to the fore-front. I'm going to start with the guy in the mirror. Much love to everyone on ECCIE!
Bigdaddyar it warms my heart to see your sweet post this mooring , this could not be more true about the division in our country . The stress of friendships , coworkers and family members is so much . We don't need to cause more stress to our lives in the hobby when this is a escape from everyday life . Peace and kindness is a good thing Im ready to play golf
Old 09-07-2021, 09:56 AM   #25
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Sadly, some people enjoy drama more than they do peace.

It’s a real shame.
Rodney King said it best " Can we all just get along"
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 01:42 PM   #26
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Rodney King said it best " Can we all just get along"
I love that saying By Rodney King . Toxicity is not mentally healthy for anyone
Old 09-07-2021, 02:43 PM   #27
niteswimmer1
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I have been a member of Eccie and P411 both since 2010. Not always an active poster on the boards, but never far away. During the Ashley Madison debacle and the fall off the web of Eccie I decided that posting reviews was not in my best interest so I backed off considerably and starting seeing regulars who were mainly UTR. I have always kept up with the boards but just more often reading and learning. Even though we have never met Lauren has always from the posts I have followed been a professional. Not only in her business and how she addresses issues head on, but also how she deals with personal issues that come to the board. There are always those that you will wish you would have had the opportunity to meet and she is one that I regret not seeing. Who knows maybe someday that will change.
niteswimmer1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 05:42 PM   #28
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Bigdaddyar it warms my heart to see your sweet post this mooring , this could not be more true about the division in our country . The stress of friendships , coworkers and family members is so much . We don't need to cause more stress to our lives in the hobby when this is a escape from everyday life . Peace and kindness is a good thing Im ready to play golf

Thank you Ms Lauren, I appreciate that very much, we need to stick together in the Hobby, It's so difficult to relax in todays world, this hobby helps very much. I just want to make sure I'm as good a friend to the folks here as they have been to me. There are a lot of good souls here. Huggs everyone!
bigdaddyar is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women