Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2017, 04:35 AM   #16
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Stop posting shit from the other side. Even if it is from CG, there is no chain of evidence that can be confirmed and it seems someone here is breaking rules about sharing ROS in some fashion whichbi believe is against our rules here. And to solicit drama and stir the pot here or there if for a bunch of whiteknight assholes who are clearly driving an agenda. Not to protect the subject poster,provider or tits; but this is fucking ridiculous and cannot be confirmed without CG reaching out directly to mods here. Tatts, you driving this agenda makes you look very much like a WK, and while there may be good reasons in your world, why don't you take you own advice and just chill. Nobody here needs drama from TOS and the moo moo mafia
Nobody is sharing ROS. You are just looking for arguments. This was not from a review and is visible to anyone, nor was it from this site.
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:01 AM   #17
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Someone here shared the review with CharleyGirl. That how she knew the details of the review was "not bad" and was rather "good or positive". That is the violation of Eccie rules, and if you are the one who did it, you should own it. She obviously doesn't have access to them here on her own, so just for shits n giggles, and since you are here carrying a torch for CG, we'll assume it's you. Did you send or share the contents of ROS, TO A NONE PREMIUM access account holder? Yes you did, And then to blabber on like a little school girl about how a review can Fuck someone up here in a hooker review board is the icing on the cake; Mr. White-knight, what you've done here is post on the board nothing but non substantiated drivel from another board, shared ROS with those without non prem access, and then come here to flame someone about shit posted almost 2 months ago because you weren't here. Why so long to catch up? Oh yeah, you were banned...for the 5th, 6th, 7th time. Do you dredge up old garbage that has the relevancy of a fart in church from last month so you can be big brother to a hooker! And you do it by breaking the rules here when doing so. Were you laying together side-by -side in a post coitus snuggle session and go through every CG REVIEW?

I think my RTM BUTTON is going to be pushed since your breaking rules here AGAIN, and only on your first week back. Stop whining,lying and manipulating people. Here, that earns you a proverbial kick in the dick and being called out. And Sir, you are being called out as a liar and someone who is sharing ROS ACTIVITY with a non prem access holder.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:48 AM   #18
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
For those not on TOS:
As written by CG:

"So recently I was notified that there is a new review on TOS. Authored by Pghsean..... I am curious what the policy is over there when guys write fake reviews to get free access to special areas of the site? I haven't hung out with this guy since May 23rd of 2015! Lolololol it's not a bad review...

For those on TOS:
http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...hsean#p2130176

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE FAKE REVIEWS.
I reference and quote your post with additional quotes from CG- "she was notified" ,and "it's not a bad review".

In fact someone shared with her the contents of the review or she wouldn't know if it was bad or not. The only person here carrying the torch for her is you. Ergo- it was you who shared the information. Doesn't' take a genius to figure that out. BUSTED.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:14 AM   #19
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

So to recap, Tattas has been exposed as a White Knight and someone who posts fake reviews - to go along with all of his past sordid history

WOW
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:40 AM   #20
Hematoma
Premium Access

Quote:
Where is your evidence? Only you know that.
Evidence? It's in the forum you dumbass. Berry is just stating the obvious. We all know that. You have a very short memory, don't you? Again, my bad...I'm not used to conversing with someone with an IQ in double digits. I'll try to write my post in crayon next time.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 10:54 AM   #21
eyecu2
Premium Access

Someone spotted TatasDDD in Shenley Park

Old 07-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #22
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok., just for the record.... I feel I must add this.

TheeCharlieGirl doesn't come over to eccie even though she does have access.
She also has lots of Pittsburgh friends who do.

The fact that someone posted a favorable review of her here is not viewable only to members.
Hell this is eccie,
anyone can see the posts and any uncoded comments.

Someone was bound to tell her about it.
(FTR Not me because she's told me she could care less what ya'll say over here and would rather NOT hear about it)

She wasn't happy about a new review from an OLD session. She wanted to let folks know it wasn't current or actually truthful.

Bottom line is this,
The TRUE Ladies don't want false reviews even if they're positive.

Oh and eyeceu2
you can tell if it's a positive review from the very public, very visible comments made after

Really guys?
Ya'll don't even know this site that well?
geezzz
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 12:33 PM   #23
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
Evidence? It's in the forum you dumbass. Berry is just stating the obvious. We all know that. You have a very short memory, don't you? Again, my bad...I'm not used to conversing with someone with an IQ in double digits. I'll try to write my post in crayon next time.
Find it & show it and most importantly PROVE it! I can say anything is in the forums.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:44 PM   #24
eyecu2
Premium Access

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Ok., just for the record.... I feel I must add this.

TheeCharlieGirl doesn't come over to eccie even though she does have access.
She also has lots of Pittsburgh friends who do.

anyone can see the posts and any uncoded comments.

Bottom line is this,
The TRUE Ladies don't want false reviews even if they're positive.

Oh and eyeceu2
you can tell if it's a positive review from the very public, very visible comments made after

Really guys?
Ya'll don't even know this site that well?
All due respect; the after- comments can and do leak out information and details at times. My point is this ROS information is not public. SO - I think I understand what can be summized and what is shared behind doors. I also realize that anyone can see the general information about a review- and if it was a positive experience. But the details are where ROS information here is to be kept un-read and un-available to the general populus, since it's PRIVATE;

Jinny- I think you are a voice of moderation in most cases, and you have friends on both sides of this equation, but I hope you understand why I'm on a soapbox about this. If CharleyGirl wants to ring in on this, and has access to this site, she's welcome to join in on the conversation. Perhaps she should to clear the air on what she heard, how she heard it, and what level of details so that those parties involved are either exhonerated or further known as the perpetrators they are suspected of being.

In the words of Trump. "Someone is a Leaker here". And not just down their trouser leg either.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:58 PM   #25
tatasddd
BANNED

What ROS details are you daydreaming about? There is no ROS here. There is no copying of anything from the fake review. There is just what CG said in open forums on indys and that was that THE REVIEW WRITTEN BY PGHSEAN IS FAKE.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:59 PM   #26
tatasddd
BANNED

And just for the record...We also DO NOT CARE what CG says or does or thinks. So her not coming on here doesn't move me at all. What I was stressing upon was NOT TO write fake reviews in order to gain access to read bullshit as that could endanger someone in an unpleasant way.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:28 PM   #27
eyecu2
Premium Access

Default Review-Gate

Quote:
We also DO NOT CARE what CG says or does or thinks. So her not coming on here doesn't move me at all.

honestly- I think there is an issue here that has me scratching my head. First you bring up CharleyGirl, then you say that someone is posting fake reviews and name her as the subject, and then you start on your crusade about fake reviews; or as it's become known as "review-gate", and here you are posting old reviews of your escapades in May on here. Old reviews are old reviews. At what point do they become relevant. Or are they simply posted here so you can say you were active in your pursuits.

The fact that you have carried the CG torch over here, and suggest improprieties, and then post your own old reviews is absolutele hypocricy. Now you don't care about CG or what she does or thinks, or her coming over here .......and the reason is you would be even further busted on your BS.

KEEP ON DIGGING DEEPER BRO!

Old 07-07-2017, 01:35 PM   #28
tatasddd
BANNED

CG was mentioned as a confirmation of the review being fake. Old reviews may be old but they are NOT fake. The reason why I posted old reviews was because I was not on this site at the time and not everyone is on TOS. People not on there also want to read them. Nobody cares what CG says or thinks of us. She was mentioned as evidence and nothing else at all. I am not wasting my keyboard any longer to explain pointless shit to you that you don't understand.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #29
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
CG was mentioned as a confirmation of the review being fake. Old reviews may be old but they are NOT fake. The reason why I posted old reviews was because I was not on this site at the time and not everyone is on TOS. People not on there also want to read them. Nobody cares what CG says or thinks of us. She was mentioned as evidence and nothing else at all. I am not wasting my keyboard any longer to explain pointless shit to you that you don't understand.
why is the library closing soon?
signa is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 01:40 PM   #30
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by signa View Post
why is the library closing soon?
Whne was the last time you accessed ECCIE from a library? Are you capable enough of doing it? Maybe your local branch is closing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women