Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60465
gman4453237
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41806
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36195
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2015, 05:24 PM   #16
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
No one is really bashing these particular cops here. we're all lamenting how out-of-control the LE has gotten in this country. Which is true, if you've been paying attention to the news. This was (probably) a case where the cops used the force necessary to stop other people and themselves from getting hurt.
Although, that reaching into the car shit seems super-fishy to me. Why would he reach into the car when no weapon was found? It seems sort of like when Slager tried to put the taser next to Scott and claimed "I was afraid for my life". I don't trust anything the cops have to say.
That is complete bullshit. Are there some bad cops. Of course. Just like there are bad people in every segment of our society. Apparently you pay more attention to morons like Al Sharpton than what actually takes place. In a vast majority of times the interaction between the police and civilians the police act in a professional manner and in many cases go above and beyond what should be expected of them. Michael Brown got exactly what he fucking deserved. The shooting in Houston or wherever it was certainly appears to be a cop that went way overboard. But if fucking idiots would quit acting like assholes and cooperate with the police when stopped then 99.9% of this shit would never happen. Running from the cops is never going to end up good for you.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:55 PM   #17
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
That is complete bullshit. Are there some bad cops. Of course. Just like there are bad people in every segment of our society. Apparently you pay more attention to morons like Al Sharpton than what actually takes place. In a vast majority of times the interaction between the police and civilians the police act in a professional manner and in many cases go above and beyond what should be expected of them. Michael Brown got exactly what he fucking deserved. The shooting in Houston or wherever it was certainly appears to be a cop that went way overboard. But if fucking idiots would quit acting like assholes and cooperate with the police when stopped then 99.9% of this shit would never happen. Running from the cops is never going to end up good for you.
Sorry, but what you're advocating is the definition of a police state. Since when is "not cooperating with the police" punishable by death? This isn't fucking Russia. On my life, I have never even heard Al Sharpton speak. I am not AT ALL saying that every policeman, or even the majority, are rotten apples. Even if one person DIED because of a police action that could potentially be a problem, let alone the hundreds of incidents that have been caught on camera. The police have been given too much power, and many of them are abusing it. If you don't see that with the hundreds of videos that are available all over the internet, then I'm sorry, you're doomed to be a submissive puppet to oppressive authority.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 07:25 AM   #18
Budman
BANNED

So you have never heard Al Sharpton? You are either a fucking liar or so out of touch with what is going on in this country that no one should put any credence in your opinions. Personally I think you are a liar.

I'm not advocating a police state in the least. What I'm saying is if you cooperate with the police and not act like a fucking idiot then you will avoid most problems. Because of a few bad cops you assume the majority are bad. I look at it as a few bad cops need to be dealt with by prosecuting them for whatever law they break. Weed them out. But just because someone gets their ass beat or killed by the cops doesn't mean the cops are in the wrong. A 15 second video doesn't always show the entire story. I think the vast majority of police do a tremendous job considering what they are dealing with.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:50 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
A 15 second video doesn't always show the entire story.
Ala ... the Rodney King video.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 09:28 AM   #20
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you have never heard Al Sharpton? You are either a fucking liar or so out of touch with what is going on in this country that no one should put any credence in your opinions. Personally I think you are a liar.
Quote:
On my life, I have never even heard Al Sharpton speak.
Really? so "not having heard him speak" implies that I have never "heard of" him? Again, another idiot caught in the net of virulence.

Quote:
Because of a few bad cops you assume the majority are bad.
Quote:
I am not AT ALL saying that every policeman, or even the majority, are rotten apples
Do you have anything better to do than making up bullshit with every post?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:51 PM   #21
Budman
BANNED

I didn't say "heard of" you moron. I said "heard". Try reading and comprehending before you spout off.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:37 AM   #22
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Paying attention to the news???? Are you kidding me

Quote:
No one is really bashing these particular cops here. we're all lamenting how out-of-control the LE has gotten in this country. Which is true, if you've been paying attention to the news. This was (probably) a case where the cops used the force necessary to stop other people and themselves from getting hurt.
Although, that reaching into the car shit seems super-fishy to me. Why would he reach into the car when no weapon was found? It seems sort of like when Slager tried to put the taser next to Scott and claimed "I was afraid for my life". I don't trust anything the cops have to say.
The "news" aka journalism, today is nothing more than sensationalism and just in case you don't know what sensationalism is, here is a tadbit of what Wikipedia says:

Sensationalism is a type of editorial bias in mass media in which events and topics in news stories and pieces are over-hyped to increase viewership or readership numbers.[1] Sensationalism may include reporting about generally insignificant matters and events that don't influence overall society and biased presentations of newsworthy topics in a trivial or tabloid manner contrary to the standards of professional journalism.[2][3]

Some tactics include being deliberately obtuse,[4] appealing to emotions,[5] being controversial, intentionally omitting facts and information,[6] being loud and self-centered and acting to obtain attention.[5] Trivial information and events are sometimes misrepresented and exaggerated as important or significant, and often includes stories about the actions of individuals and small groups of people,[1] the content of which is often insignificant and irrelevant relative to the macro-level day-to-day events that occur globally. Furthermore, the content and subject matter typically doesn't affect the lives of the masses[1] and doesn't affect society, and instead is broadcast and printed to attract viewers and readers.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 07:52 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
... today is nothing more than sensationalism ..
Another example is a HOT South Florida girl showing up with pics of huge, delicious breasts, on Sunday morning just in time for "worship" services!!!!

SINsational.
Old 04-19-2015, 09:31 AM   #24
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
The "news" aka journalism, today is nothing more than sensationalism and just in case you don't know what sensationalism is, here is a tadbit of what Wikipedia says:

Sensationalism is a type of editorial bias in mass media in which events and topics in news stories and pieces are over-hyped to increase viewership or readership numbers.[1] Sensationalism may include reporting about generally insignificant matters and events that don't influence overall society and biased presentations of newsworthy topics in a trivial or tabloid manner contrary to the standards of professional journalism.[2][3]

Some tactics include being deliberately obtuse,[4] appealing to emotions,[5] being controversial, intentionally omitting facts and information,[6] being loud and self-centered and acting to obtain attention.[5] Trivial information and events are sometimes misrepresented and exaggerated as important or significant, and often includes stories about the actions of individuals and small groups of people,[1] the content of which is often insignificant and irrelevant relative to the macro-level day-to-day events that occur globally. Furthermore, the content and subject matter typically doesn't affect the lives of the masses[1] and doesn't affect society, and instead is broadcast and printed to attract viewers and readers.
I would never deny that. I don't watch just one specific news channel because I know that they are all frauds on the hunt for money.

You were hundred percent spot on with this
Quote:
The "news" aka journalism, today is nothing more than sensationalism
BUT, that, I believe, is the one difference between fox news and the other news channels. Fox news is so far gone into its conservative persona that it is nothing more than a bunch of political hacks consistently pandering to their conservative viewers by telling ONLY one side of the story.

As to the other claims in your post, I am not talking about biased media coverage that these events get. It's a real problem verifiable by hundreds upon hundreds of videos. Go to youtube and type in "police brutality in the U.S", see what comes up. Read the comments also, where aussies, europeans (even russians) are basically ridiculing our situation in the U.S. Our country has become a running joke in basically about everything. I have a friend on facebook who regularly posts 2-3 videos DAILY of police brutality. He considers it his job, I guess. When I see them on a regular basis, it's hard to deny that there is a problem. The victims are black, white, asian, latino and basically every single race you can think of. This isn't a race war OR a political issue. It is a civil rights issue. Us vs. them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Another example is a HOT South Florida girl showing up with pics of huge, delicious breasts, on Sunday morning just in time for "worship" services!!!!

SINsational.

Did you think that would come off as attractive?!
You're a hundred years old you fucking geezer! what makes you think anyone wants a mental picture of you slobbering all over yourself?? You almost made me vomit. Go get a diaper change.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 07:29 PM   #25
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
http://www.chron.com/houston/article...se-6201525.php

No word if Quanell X, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson are in route.

Crap, this is on my side of town, too. I guess I will get to see a riot first hand.
Baytown Police Department was written up in the news for abuse toward prisoners, even for a misdemeanor. Don't remember where i saw it, but it was on a national news station. Did the same thing to me. I remember one time, I was standing right outside my apartment door (during Thanksgiving Holiday), and had taken a cab home. Because I could not find keys to my apartment, they took me in for a PI, also known as "public intoxication". New Mexico and California governments do not even know what that is!!! I didn't either, until I moved to Texas. They would rather put you in jail for a "public intoxication" than investigate real crimes like rape and murder. Always have some excuse, like we do not have the capabilities like the FBI, which is bullshit.

I still cannot understand why Texas is not on the list of the most corrupt states!

Hate that state and so does my sister, who went crazy there, after being raped repeatedly, with the cops telling her "It's your fault".
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 04:45 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
Baytown Police Department was written up in the news for abuse toward prisoners, even for a misdemeanor.
"Written up" ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
"I still cannot understand why Texas is not on the list of the most corrupt states!"
I'm sure it's just a "Great White-Right-Wing Conspiracy"? Don't you?

(Sarcasm Alert!!!!)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women