Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60339
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2024, 09:13 PM   #16
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Tiny and winnie . . . sittin' in a tree.
This is just wrong, on so many levels. To review, this is how the song goes:

(Girl's name) and (boy's name) sitting in the tree
K-i-s-s-i-n-g! (spell it out)
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby* in the baby carriage,
Sucking his thumb,
Wetting his pants,
Doing the hula, hula dance!

Firstly, neither Winn Dixie nor I is capable of conceiving.

Secondly, both Winn Dixie and I are 100% heterosexual, although TS Winn Dixie may like wearing a teddy from time to time when relaxing around the house.

Thirdly, you should have written "Tiny and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez; Winn Dixie and Nancy Pelosi, sitting in a tree." It's very important to use the semi colon, which signifies that Winn Dixie and I shall NEVER cross swords.

Fourthly, Nancy Pelosi cannot conceive either. The only person in this story who's going to pop out a baby is my honey, Alexandria.

Fifthly our child will not hula. Rather given Alexandria's Puerto Rican heritage, our kiddo will salsa.

Sixthly, in a lame attempt to stay on topic, Nikki Haley was on a CNN townhall this evening. I found her message about her time growing up as a little brown girl in South Carolina inspiring. And her ambition to unite Republicans, Independents, and Democrats who aren't Biden fans uplifting. Her neoconservative instincts came out, but as Winn Dixie says, she's not a war monger.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 11:59 PM   #17
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Lastly.

Haley's immigration policy: FUCK HER.

Can't the new NAZI GOP party step away from extremism?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 12:17 AM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Lastly.

what's her policy? no one else until we get rid of all the illegals already here?

sounds good to me!

you do know that there are over 30 MILLION illegals in this country? 8 MILLION allowed under Biden more than 60 percent do not meet any criteria for asylum.

that means 18-20 MILLION never should have been allowed here.

the immigration policy isn't broken the Democrats keep claiming this because they don't want any quotas at all. they want everyone to be allowed to just walk right into the USA.

Haley is a cunt but if she's serious about stopping this insanity i'll vote for her in a cold second
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 02:12 AM   #19
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what's her policy? no one else until we get rid of all the illegals already here?

sounds good to me!

you do know that there are over 30 MILLION illegals in this country? 8 MILLION allowed under Biden more than 60 percent do not meet any criteria for asylum.

the immigration policy isn't broken the Democrats keep claiming this because they don't want any quotas at all. they want everyone to be allowed to just walk right into the USA.

Haley is a cunt but if she's serious about stopping this insanity i'll vote for her in a cold second

You do know that crony Capitalism depends on undocumented work, right? Multiply those millions by more millions and you get billions of unpaid tax profit. Who needs who?

Heeeeeere it comes . . . .

(If you say so.)

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 11:44 AM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Lastly.

Nimarata Nikki Haley, fondly referred to as Nimbra by Donald Trump, is the daughter of immigrants. Trump in fact has questioned whether Haley is a natural born citizen and thus eligible to run for president. Haley may have to bend her positions to accommodate the demands of the Republican Party base and the country as a whole if she's going to have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the presidency. But you can be pretty darn sure she's more sympathetic and conscious of the plight of immigrants than most Americans. That's not to say that she, like most politicians, won't necessarily sell her soul in the quest for power and position.

I'm not going to defend her "catch and deport" strategy (guest worker status would be far preferable IMHO), but she is more liberal on immigration than Trump or DeSantis, and some Democrats. In fact, Trump and DeSantis are hitting her hard in campaign ads, because she's not a xenophobe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnq6WFs00I4

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...d18_video.html
Old 01-19-2024, 12:05 PM   #21
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Firstly, neither Winn Dixie nor I is capable of conceiving.
Tiny, whaddaya tawkin' 'bout? You need to get with the program, man, it's 2024.

We're not supposed to refer to "mothers" anymore. Every human being is a potential "birthing person", dintcha hear?

Maybe you and WD could volunteer to be the first males to receive uterus/womb transplants?

"To date, only biologically female recipients have been used in animal and human trials of uterine transplant, and Balen thinks transplants for men or trans women is “still a little way off”. Some scientists think it will one day be possible for someone born male to carry a child in a donated womb, but there are plenty of biological hurdles to overcome first."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...b-transplant#:
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 12:14 PM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You do know that crony Capitalism depends on undocumented work, right? Multiply those millions by more millions and you get billions of unpaid tax profit. Who needs who?

Heeeeeere it comes . . . .

(If you say so.)
Unpaid tax profit? Immigrants pay more in taxes than they receive back in benefits. Collectively they are not sucking off the government tit. Rather, they're the tit that's being sucked.

https://www.cato.org/blog/fiscal-imp...-united-states

Immigration may be our hold card. We have a huge national debt, and GDP growth won't be enough to get us out of our fiscal mess if our population starts shrinking. If the U.S. maintains its position as the strongest economic and military power in the world, instead of sinking into second place behind China, it will likely be because of immigration to the USA and population decline in China.
Old 01-19-2024, 12:16 PM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Tiny, whaddaya tawkin' 'bout? You need to get with the program, man, it's 2024.

We're not supposed to refer to "mothers" anymore. Every human being is a potential "birthing person", dintcha hear?

Maybe you and WD could volunteer to be the first males to receive uterus/womb transplants?

"To date, only biologically female recipients have been used in animal and human trials of uterine transplant, and Balen thinks transplants for men or trans women is “still a little way off”. Some scientists think it will one day be possible for someone born male to carry a child in a donated womb, but there are plenty of biological hurdles to overcome first."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...b-transplant#:
No way. One of the biggest advantages of being a man is you don't have to go through child birth and wild hormonal swings. The second is you don't have to sit down to take a leak.
Old 01-19-2024, 12:26 PM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
...you do know that there are over 30 MILLION illegals in this country? 8 MILLION allowed under Biden more than 60 percent do not meet any criteria for asylum.

Not all illegals seek asylum. It's hard to get an accurate estimate for how many asylum seekers are ultimately denied. By the time their official hearings come up, many fail to appear. However, I recently heard an estimate that 87% are turned down.

There are 650 immigration judges in 69 courts across the country holding hearings to decide whether non-citizens should be allowed to stay in the country, or be deported. These judges & courts are part of the DOJ. The backlog of cases continues to soar. I've heard the estimated waiting time can extend up to 10 years now.

We can't just appoint more judges and create more courts to deal with this problem. We need to reinstate policies like Remain in Mexico, start deporting those whose asylum claims are denied, and change the law to make it much, much harder to commit asylum fraud in the first place.

I will support any candidate who can get this done.
Old 01-19-2024, 12:39 PM   #25
lustylad
Premium Access

Back on topic - question for all you "true-red" conservatives who are trashing Nikki Haley - if you don't like her as a potential trumpy running mate, how about Tulsi Gabbard instead?

Bottom line - Republicans need a WOMAN on the ticket who can navigate the abortion issue deftly and intelligently. Nikki Haley can do that. Most Republican men can't. She can neutralize one of the few issues the Dems think they still have going for them.

Plus in a debate, either one of them - Nikki or Tulsi - would demolish that incoherent twat we're currently stuck with as VP.
Old 01-19-2024, 12:52 PM   #26
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
No way. One of the biggest advantages of being a man... you don't have to sit down to take a leak.
Problem solved! You're welcome lol!

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/3256804...apt=4itemAdapt

Now let's get back on topic before one of us gets pointed.

I'll do it... Nikki Haley approves of this device!
Old 01-19-2024, 12:56 PM   #27
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Good posts Tiny and Lusty.
My dream ticket is Haley with Tulsi as her vp. Neither think conservatives are dumb.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 02:48 PM   #28
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Good posts Tiny and Lusty.
My dream ticket is Haley with Tulsi as her vp. Neither think conservatives are dumb.
That's definitely a dream, because it's never going to happen. Trump will be the nominee. It really doesn't matter who wins not much will change, a few good things amidst a lot of useless bullshit and probably another orchestrated pandemic.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 05:05 PM   #29
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Lusty...you may find this hard to believe but I agree with all your above posts! Lol. This country needs to get immigration fixed and deport all that entered illegally. I don't think Gabbard is a good fit for VP unless she's gonna wear crotchless undies, cause she is tainted with her prior affiliation, and Haley is a good choice for a bigger role, but I don't think Trump will pick her since she double crossed him by running. He has too big an ego for that.

I think it will be Stephanic or that broad from South Dakota..Kristi Noemi.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 05:45 PM   #30
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Lusty...you may find this hard to believe but I agree with all your above posts! Lol. This country needs to get immigration fixed and deport all that entered illegally. I don't think Gabbard is a good fit for VP unless she's gonna wear crotchless undies, cause she is tainted with her prior affiliation, and Haley is a good choice for a bigger role, but I don't think Trump will pick her since she double crossed him by running. He has too big an ego for that.

I think it will be Stephanic or that broad from South Dakota..Kristi Noemi.
Not a chance.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women