Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48297
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2013, 10:43 AM   #16
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default service and looks are differnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Absolutely no difference...you're not dating her...you're paying to fuck her...you have no obligation to be nice to protect her feelings...

Where did I mention degree? But to expand on your comment, yeah. Who do you trust more, the reviewer who writes no reviews at all, or the reviewer who writes nothing but glowing reviews? I'd prefer them to not write reviews at all, because if you're writing glowing reviews and skipping out on the reviews where you don't want to mention bad things about the hooker, then you're doing a disservice to the people who actually put stock in your reviews...idiots that they are...

As I see it he is saying the service was great just the body was bad.... so that means the food at the place was great the server was ugly or big. etc.....SO IT IS NOT THE SAME THING.. as you said YOU ARE PAYING HER TO FUCK HER... SO IF THE FUCK IS GOOD NO BAD REVIEW OR MEAN REVIEW IS NEEDED ESPECIALLY IF HE LIKED HER.....But I am a provider what the hell do I know.
Now back in the day ASPD had a rule of thumb on writing bad reviews and just being hateful or hurtfull cause what one deems as a bad body another may love....
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'm just now getting the hang of that review thing!
It's easy when you have written as many as me.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #18
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Reviews

Two ladies I spent time with may have had rave reviews but we never seemed to get on the same page and I wrote no review as it was a matter of chemistry not her fault. I have been fortunate in finding several that I can depend on to rock me. As far as ridicule from some on the board screw em. It's my money my time and my choice. I have narrowed my search down lately and steer away from the very young inexperienced ladies. I find meeting a lady at a M&G helps me narrow my search even if I have to drive to Austin or San Antonio for the party. I sure wish they had some parties here in DFW.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:37 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Actually that is what you said. You said you disagree that we have no obligation to be nice just to spare her feelings...

How does "being nice just to spare her feelings" not equate to "only saying nice things in my reviews so I don't hurt her feelings"?
OK, let's go back and actually look at the "agree to disagree" post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Absolutely no difference...you're not dating her...you're paying to fuck her...you have no obligation to be nice to protect her feelings...

We will agree to disagree on that one.

Let's dissect it:

(1) I disagreed with your "Absolutely no difference" comment, where you affirmed that you see no difference between a human interaction, a used car, or a meal. I have actually met a lot of ladies who I wasn't dating--and not once did I mistakenly believe they were a used car or a meal. Even with minimal sleep and before my morning coffee. I am very sorry you claim you can't.

(2) I agree with the "you're not dating her" part.

(3) I disagree with the "you're paying to fuck her" part. Actually,I tend to pay for more than just that--and have no trouble finding it. Sorry to hear you are so easily kept happy.

(4) And I certainly disagree with your Shitting Elephant view that "you have no obligation to be nice to protect her feelings". You may well be as callous as you make yourself out to be--ain't never met you and won't go out of my way to do so. But in a review I have found that I can almost always describe a lady's weak points accurately and meaningfully without being insulting, degrading, or mocking. I have no problem providing useful information in a review while still "protecting her feelings" to a reasonable degree. And yes, in cases where I feel I contributed to the mismatched chemistry I will skip the review totally--just as you seem to do in every case.

In summary, yes, I still say you mistranslated my statement--and I believe it was somewhat intentionally. You don't strike me as a dumb person, just a bullying type. You just seem to enjoy taking big dumps in public--but I guess that's why your tag line is what it is. I do admit you do it prolifically.

Your kind actually help my interactions with the ladies--they set the bar pretty low and make it rather easy for me to look good by comparison. It's the Tucson's of the world that cause me more problems by setting the bar pretty high.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #20
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default WTF

It's the Tucson's of the world that cause me more problems by setting the bar pretty high.
Damn where have I gone wrong I am the old gentleman in the hobby. My theory is when a lady and I part I want us both to remember the occasion as a fun time. I have never felt the woman I was with was a piece of meat. I do select women that I can enjoy as equals and not some SW that only speaks ghetto. It's my money and my time that I am spending.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:06 AM   #21
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hookers don't have feelings...
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:23 AM   #22
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Old sometimes equals senile...

You quoted it, then agreed with it, and then completely avoided the question...

Since you agree that you have to do so, how does "being nice just to spare her feelings" not equate to "only saying nice things in my reviews so I don't hurt her feelings"?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Old sometimes equals senile...

You quoted it, then agreed with it, and then completely avoided the question...

Since you agree that you have to do so, how does "being nice just to spare her feelings" not equate to "only saying nice things in my reviews so I don't hurt her feelings"?
Because I am a kind, patient person I'll try to take it step by step:

1. "You quoted it, then agreed with it". In post 19 I addressed each of the four parts of the original statement. In very simple terms I pointed out why I disagreed with the vast majority of it. If somehow you read that I was agreeing with you, you should probably find a community college and take a remedial English class.

2. "and then completely avoided the question". My bad. I thought I was fairly clear that I disagreed with your whole premise (see 1. above) so I didn't feel the need to elaborate further. Bad assumption on my part so I will gladly elaborate now for you.

3. "how does 'being nice just to spare her feelings' not equate to 'only saying nice things in my reviews so I don't hurt her feelings'?". False, illogical conclusion on your part. Again, read post 19 but I'll try to put it in simpler terms here.

--You seem to confuse being factual, relevant, and appropriate with having to hurt someone's feelings if there is anything negative to be said. I do not. Sometimes feelings are hurt, but unlike you I try to deliver that part of the message in as unemotional way as possible. Besides being more polite, I find it is also more effective--to much of a wild rant comes across as a vendetta and is easily discarded by all. Nowhere have I ever said I would avoid negative comments because I thought they would hurt a lady's feelings--that is some fabrication from your mind because you seem to see the world in simplistic all or nothing terms (yes, there really are degrees in almost everything). I just avoid using a sledge hammer when a pair of pliers will do. A take a lady's likely feelings into account, I don't let them dictate what I write.

--An example: I have seen ladies who were clearly using outdated photos of themselves. I have written things very much like, "The photos on her site are clearly her, but she needs to put some more representative ones on there. It took a moment for me to realize it was her." I find that gets the message across just as effectively as what I might suspect is your style, "Is she trying to fucking pull a fast one on me? The lying slut must think I'm too dumb to notice her photos were taken during the battle of Gettysburg." I obviously don't know for sure, but I imagine that is what you might say in a review.

--Another example: I saw a lady whose reviews all said "non-smoker". She was charming in most ways, but while she didn't smoke during our session the odder was evident and interfered with my enjoyment of our time together. I wrote a review and described what happened (she was very friendly and very skilled), but also added things like, "She was very willing and eager to DFK, but I decided not to because the cigarette breath was too strong. That surprised me because several previous reviewers said she was a non-smoker." I felt that got the message to any other guys just as effectively as, "Her cigar breath stunk worse than an elephant's dump after eating 40 tons of cabbage! Doesn't the dumb broad know how to use mouthwash?" Maybe I just don't understand how Texans communicate. Personally I believed that getting that comment into a review to counter what was erroneous (or outdated) in other reviews was better than automatically not writing a review.

--A final example: I saw a woman once who was a very uncomfortable experience for me because she looked far too much like a relative of mine who had recently died. We had written back and forth before meeting, but I had seen no face photos. She was fairly new and really wanted a review. She had done all the right things, but the mental baggage I brought in the room with me made it a really impossibly bad time. I wrote a review--probably the hardest one I have ever done. In retrospect I should probably have treated it as a total work of fiction but I didn't. Again I can only guess at how you might have addressed it but it would have been literally ACURATE for me to have written, "The minute I opened the door and saw her face a cold chill ran up my spine. If I had seen her face photos I never would have made the appointment!" Instead I actually DID write it with her feelings (and business) in mind and talked about the fact she was pretty, described her a little, talked about the extra touches in her incall, and what was on the menu. I never mentioned that I couldn't get up at all that night, and I left as soon as I could politely do so.

It really boils down to you and I seem to see most things from diametrically opposed perspectives. I have no intention of changing mine, and no expectation you will change yours.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #24
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
It's the Tucson's of the world that cause me more problems by setting the bar pretty high.
Damn where have I gone wrong I am the old gentleman in the hobby. My theory is when a lady and I part I want us both to remember the occasion as a fun time. I have never felt the woman I was with was a piece of meat. I do select women that I can enjoy as equals and not some SW that only speaks ghetto. It's my money and my time that I am spending.
That, sir, is exactly why you set a high standard to strive towards! There aren't many on here that are my elders, but it's good to have you as one of them.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #25
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Wakeup's attitude and demeanor make me sad.

Not sad for him, I wouldn't waste the emotional energy on it.

Sad for society, as more and more people forget that polite behaviour is the lubrication that allows people to bump into each other and not strike out.

Being polite and avoiding unnecessarily rude comments costs nothing. Those like Wakeup that think that the raw truth must be told, regardless, are a symptom of a sick society.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:34 AM   #26
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

People should post review and alerts when appropriate. I do not necessarily agree that every experience must be well documented.

This is not medicinal research, and I get enough paperwork IRL. The last thing I want to to think when contemplating a late night session is... "Ehh, nevermind. I'm not going to have sex with that hot blonde because I don't want to have to write it up." I certainly think that if one has an experience outside of the norm of experiences with a particular hobbyist or provider (good or bad), the community should be informed. That's a way for me to gain credibility and protect my colleagues.

Further, I will always mirror a provider's tone from a session in my review. If the provider's kitty was glowing with some supernatural phosphorescence that can only be described as the divine, so too will my review. If the provider's kitty had the smell of a recently defiled kitty box, so too will my review. If my provider was flat out disrespectful, I will bring her to tears with my review. (I'm assure you I'm a better wordsmith than most!)

The point is, reviews and alerts are critical, when warranted. Other times, they are a waste.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #27
biggeorge565
Valued Poster

Personally, I don't write reviews because I did back in the ASPD days. My first review was of a lady that I had a very good time with. Some guys didn't see it my way and flamed me pretty badly, to the extent of calling me a shill. I don't need that kind of headache for being honest, so I just don't write reviews now.
biggeorge565 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:40 AM   #28
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I doubt that anyone who fears flaming possesses the requisite courage to write the type of useful review I would wish to read.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #29
olivercarver
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

If you write a review, just stick to the stats, facts. no personal hits ect. if bad say you would not recommend. easy. otherwise it looks like it is personal and to be ignored.
olivercarver is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #30
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
Wakeup's attitude and demeanor make me sad.

Not sad for him, I wouldn't waste the emotional energy on it.

Sad for society, as more and more people forget that polite behaviour is the lubrication that allows people to bump into each other and not strike out.

Being polite and avoiding unnecessarily rude comments costs nothing. Those like Wakeup that think that the raw truth must be told, regardless, are a symptom of a sick society.
Why?
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women