Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35642
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2014, 09:12 AM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I have killed several South Texas (game managed) trophy bucks in my lifetime and I am hoping for a trophy bull elk in two weeks. But the trophy I am most proud of (thus far) would be a 71 lb King Salmon. It was taken on the Kenai River, SW of Anchorage. It took over an hour to get it in the boat. I came within a couple of hours of winning a $5k prize for the biggest catch of the week.

With that said, if I am able to bring home a trophy Colorado 6x6 bull elk in a couple of weeks I might have to revise my favorites list.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:23 AM   #17
TRIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Anna I go deer hunting in South Texas, but it is usually management deer. I really am not as excited about it as I used to be. Now hog hunting I am. Hogs are the most invasive species and deserve to be slaughtered. Hunt year around.
I don’t have daughters, but if I did, I would take them hog hunting. Every girl needs to know how to kill something
TRIN is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:09 AM   #18
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I'm with trin. Trophy means nothing to me. Especially if the guide shows me a photo of options the night before and then the trophy appears magically after the feeder button is pressed. That's a huge turn off for me. I've passed many opportunities for that ... even free ones.

Just like my job and the rest of my life, i prefer adventure and reward. I've gained equal satisfaction shooting a 3 ounce bird as a several hundred pound four legged mammal ... found by hiking a canyon.

to me, the social and relationship building is also key. I also prefer hunts with no alcohol. Yes ... i got shitfaced drunk last night ... but i prefer dry hunts. They are hard to find. No ... we don't need to pray to niño Tebow before and after every event. But i prefer good, clean, safe hunts even though i may be my zip code's biggest sinner.

History might prove i prefer sex-free hunts, too. But I'm open to change. Maybe this winter i might have a laffy girl or lake charles girl meet me lower south for a duck hunt. For small change, she can stay in the lodge and not hunt.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:10 PM   #19
Guest110314-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 262455
My ECCIE Reviews

My hats a virgin.... we must be gentle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepAngler View Post
Anna, will you wear that hat for me? Sans any other clothing...
Guest110314-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:14 PM   #20
Guest110314-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I couldn't agree more

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIN View Post
Anna I go deer hunting in South Texas, but it is usually management deer. I really am not as excited about it as I used to be. Now hog hunting I am. Hogs are the most invasive species and deserve to be slaughtered. Hunt year around.
I don’t have daughters, but if I did, I would take them hog hunting. Every girl needs to know how to kill something
Old 10-26-2014, 12:58 PM   #21
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIN View Post
I agree with the concept of shooting the managed deer. It does takes some of the fun out of it. The first time I shot a trophy buck off of managed property, it was thrill but not as much since.

That is why my biggest thrill is the King Salmon. It was just me and a college buddy fishing on the Kenai. It was a hell of a thrill to get that big fish into the boat.

As for the upcoming elk hunt, there will be nothing game managed about that hunt. I'm looking forward to it!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:01 PM   #22
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I love to go fishing for bull reds as I love the fight.

About hunting, it's OK, however I have a different take on those who have feeders out and feed the deer year round, then on opening season as the deer comes to feed, they get their shit blown away. It gets the job done, but it's not very 'sporting'.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:29 PM   #23
TRIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I really admire the guys that do spot and stalk. I have never done it as an adult. As a kid, I shot rabbits and ground hogs with a 22. Occasional dove hunt with family with a 20 gauge.

The deer hunts I have been on have all been on senderos that have been corned, shooting from a blind. I understand this is about all you can do because it is so scrubby in South Texas. What I do is try to be the best guest I can. I tell the owner I am happy to shoot your culls, management bucks, does. I donate the meat to my guide. And I try to shoot any hogs or predators that look my way.

Now if you are a bow hunter and spot and stalk, I am in complete awe of you. Incredible skill!

Going pheasant hunting in SD in a couple of weeks. Stoked.
TRIN is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:40 PM   #24
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Maybe there is a reason hunt and cunt rhyme.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:45 PM   #25
Guest110314-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Maybe there is a reason hunt and cunt rhyme.
they were meant to be
Old 10-26-2014, 02:47 PM   #26
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
I'm with trin. Trophy means nothing to me. Especially if the guide shows me a photo of options the night before and then the trophy appears magically after the feeder button is pressed. That's a huge turn off for me. I've passed many opportunities for that ... even free ones.

Just like my job and the rest of my life, i prefer adventure and reward. I've gained equal satisfaction shooting a 3 ounce bird as a several hundred pound four legged mammal ... found by hiking a canyon.

to me, the social and relationship building is also key. I also prefer hunts with no alcohol. Yes ... i got shitfaced drunk last night ... but i prefer dry hunts. They are hard to find. No ... we don't need to pray to niño Tebow before and after every event. But i prefer good, clean, safe hunts even though i may be my zip code's biggest sinner.

History might prove i prefer sex-free hunts, too. But I'm open to change. Maybe this winter i might have a laffy girl or lake charles girl meet me lower south for a duck hunt. For small change, she can stay in the lodge and not hunt.
I agree with most of this. I have hunted all over the world for a wide variety of species and the trophies I prize may not meet 'trophy' standards by typical definition. They are trophies to me because it was a good hunt. I have shot some incredible animals on managed hunts and many of them were mounted by my host. I would not have wasted the money to mount them and they were all given to other people because there was nothing in it for me. I value the hunt itself. All the better if a good hunt yields a trophy, but I would choose a true hunt netting an average animal over a canned hunt netting a trophy any day.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 02:55 PM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I prefer stalking pussy!!!

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 04:16 PM   #28
Guest110314-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh boardman, i should have seen that cuming!!!
Old 10-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #29
DesertRunner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Berle View Post
My hats a virgin.... we must be gentle
We will. Promise!
DesertRunner is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #30
slickwill
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Eddie Money...

I think I'm in love...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Berle View Post
Who all hunts here?! What's your best kill? I love everything about hunting! The wait, the kill..... throw in a little fishing and beer drinking and you got the perfect weekend get away!!
slickwill is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women