Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=gary5912;1052694990]just not a good day to be a liberal and live in Boston[/QUO

Take time from your hateful schedule and go fuck yourself..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
just not a good day to be a liberal and live in Boston
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

eight year old liberal boy blown up?

shame on you!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #18
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Awww, ecks-noo-yawker, merely a case of intent vs competence. IF, you ignorant slut, some home grown 'wiper or 'wipers had anything to do with it, paranoid and anti-government self-appointed messiah(s) is/are EXACTLY who they would be. Whoever he/she/they were, they were pretty amateur, thank God, since the authorities say that the bombs were crude and packed a lot less explosive power than they could have. As it is, it's bad enough.
Maybe you should read a little more before you comment on competence.

The bombs were packed with ball bearings to maximize casualties. They were timed to go off after the pro runners had finished, when it would be expected that a large mass of amateur runners would be finishing.

They were set off 10 seconds apart in garbage cans. That means whoever set them off had to carry them in small sacks that could be stuffed in the garbage cans on the day of the marathon.

That limited the size of the bombs and that is the only reason it isn't much worse.

All this was done while the place was crawling with cops. Witness how many cops in florescent green-striped jackets were on the scene in seconds.

Do you have any more observations on competency, ignorant slut?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #19
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Double post.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #20
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I will wait for more facts.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #21
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Maybe you should read a little more before you comment on competence. Maybe you ought to familiarize yourself with competence.

The bombs were packed with ball bearings to maximize casualties. Yes, they had some shrapnel contained in them. They were timed to go off after the pro runners had finished, when it would be expected that a large mass of amateur runners would be finishing. How does this relate to how well the bombs were made?

They were set off 10 seconds apart in garbage cans. Or, one went off 10 seconds late. That means whoever set them off had to carry them in small sacks that could be stuffed in the garbage cans on the day of the marathon. We aren't exactly talking about 5 gallon garbage cans like you keep under the bathroom sink, genius. How many non-explosive back packs, briefcases, gym bags or purses (you know - the kind mothers carry when they have the kids out for the day?) were in the immediate area?

That limited the size of the bombs and that is the only reason it isn't much worse. Really? You don't know much about ordinance, do you? Or fertilizer, for that matter. Well, maybe except for spreading it.

All this was done while the place was crawling with cops. Witness how many cops in florescent green-striped jackets were on the scene in seconds.OK, what's the alleged point? Crawling cops were not much of a factor beforehand were they?

Do you have any more observations on competency, ignorant slut? Yes, go out and get you some.
You're trying to be clever without a license. Are you some kind of upstate hayseed who thinks grasping at straws will help you build a bale of hay?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:48 PM   #22
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Just when you thought things couldn't get any dumber...
Yeah, then you show up.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:50 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Nice post. Obviously you didn't see the stupid shit that Choomarshall posted then deleted. But that doesn't matter to you, does it, GOOB?

Glad you brought a take to the party GOOB. What do you think about this? Logical progression after Sandy Hook? Im curious. Surely you've found a way to link this to the White(y) House!
Old 04-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #24
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
OK, you worthless bastards, leave Nicole's thread alone. She doesn't understand how fucking juvenile it gets in here. DO post your rat wang, conspiracy-laden, Beckian dystopia and other Teawipe intellectual VOMIT here.

I'll start it off by handing you Teawipes a a match and a Pepsi bottle of kerosene so you can do it right when you want your hair to be set on fire:

I'm saying it's even money whether it is an Islamic terrorist or a home-growed Teawiper/Survivalist. Either way, it's the same guy/gal.
Maybe it is the descendants of The Weather Underground? Maybe POTUS can consult his good friend Bill Ayers and ask him the left wing motivation for blowing shit up? 40 years from now, maybe this guy will be a college Professor, too.
P.S. You sound like an angry white man, BTW. Perhaps you should get some counseling.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You're a fine American JL.

Proud of you, we are!
Old 04-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a fine American JL.

Proud of you, we are!
Do you forgive Bill Ayers? Was what he did OK, in light of today's carnage? The motherfucker was a left wing bomber who blew shit up, trying hard to kill people.

From Wikipedia:

Ayers had previously been a roommate of Terry Robbins, a fellow militant who was killed in 1970 along with Ayers' girlfriend Oughton and one other member in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion, while constructing anti-personnel bombs intended for a non-commissioned officer dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey.[1
Later in 1969, Ayers participated in planting a bomb at a statue dedicated to police casualties in the 1886 Haymarket affair confrontation between labor supporters and the Chicago police.[12] The blast broke almost 100 windows and blew pieces of the statue onto the nearby Kennedy Expressway.[13] (The statue was rebuilt and unveiled on May 4, 1970, and blown up again by other Weathermen on October 6, 1970.[13][14] Rebuilding it yet again, the city posted a 24-hour police guard to prevent another blast, and in January 1972 it was moved to Chicago police headquarters).[15
Old 04-15-2013, 10:16 PM   #27
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Nice post. Obviously you didn't see the stupid shit that Choomarshall posted then deleted. But that doesn't matter to you, does it, GOOB?

Glad you brought a take to the party GOOB. What do you think about this? Logical progression after Sandy Hook? Im curious. Surely you've found a way to link this to the White(y) House!
I don't know who Choomarshall is, and no I didn't see his stupid post before he deleted it. Iam puzzled why it should even matter. As far as your logical progression after sandy hook. I don't have no idea if or how it relates to the white House.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
BANNED

GOOB, that's the post I was referring to. However, now that you're here, I see it wasnt wasted.

JL, Bill Ayers didn't blow up Boston today. Neither did anyone from the 70s.

How is this bloviation relevant?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:28 PM   #29
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
GOOB, that's the post I was referring to. However, now that you're here, I see it wasnt wasted.

JL, Bill Ayers didn't blow up Boston today. Neither did anyone from the 70s.

How is this bloviation relevant?
Must I explain, my brother? Today is an illustration of how terrible a bombing is, and why the criminals need to go to jail for their entire lives - even left wing bombers from 40 years ago. I know he didn't bomb anyone today - but he did in the past. Why does he get a pass from our beloved President?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Get the fuck outta here.

Didn't the US also firebomb Dresden? Level Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Oh yeah, and how about that war that Ayers (and most of America opposed)?

Never mind... You make no sense. My bad for trying to argue with your flawed "logic"

Bombings ARE terrible. I am confident that whomever is behind this will be found and held accountable.

But making THIS a thread about Obama and Bill Ayers is plain fucking stupid.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women