Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60747
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42425
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36851
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #16
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post
I am not lying about nothing I said up there cuz I have the texts. All of them. From the very first one you sent me for proof. So who's lying now?
You have the texts...I have the texts. You claim: "I HAVE A SCREENSHOT saying NEVERMIND I HAVE TO GET Insidentals! So I told you to stick to 3, not my fault you read my texts wrong" (ur words)

Correct?

I have gone back and reread mine, just to confirm to myself that you did not send that. Sooooooo lets do this Lets both forward the text messages to one of our esteemed Mods or Admins. They can look at them and determine who is indeed the LIAR.

Here is the deal...If Im lying I will take a Lifetime ban from eccie and if you lying about sending what you wrote above and can not show a text message stating "NEVERMIND I HAVE TO GET Insidentals! So I told you to stick to 3", you take a 1 year ban eccie.

As Howie Mandel says Deal or No Deal??
Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:41 PM   #17
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
Preach it Bud/
Babe / Chlorine lol
Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:05 PM   #18
SlimJimmm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

SlimJimmm is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:10 PM   #19
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Shit just got real
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:13 PM   #20
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Here is a solution. Stay in Dallas.
Bankshot is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:17 PM   #21
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
...am only in Houston on the weekends .
most houston fuck money is spent during the week

ijs

edit: and bankshot's comment was nothin but net
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:38 PM   #22
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

User ID: 324123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol I'm not here to make deals. So no , no deal.
This isn't a game I'm willing to play over one clients stupidity.

AGAIN, If you read my text I told you I'd be late.
You asked for 3 pm correct, correct!
I requested 2:45 correct, correct.

Then at 2:37 I texted saying "I'm on my way I have to stop and get *******"
Meaning I'd be late.
How can I stop and get a product and be at my incall within 8 minuets; sorry I don't live nor stay at my incall...

At 2:54 I texted saying "I'm about to be there I just got the just got the *******""

Then I get a text from you at 3:02 saying yur leaving right as I'm sending you a text saying

Then I text you at 3:05 saying I got stuck behind a accident but I was pulling in if you were still there.

Then you left.

Not my fault you left. I kept you updated, I told you everything I did... by me saying I had to get something a few minuets BEFORE our set time, I'd figure it'd ring in your head like any normal logical person " it's right before our time oh she's gonna be a little late"

So yes, yes I did tell you never mind...

Would you have rather me waster both of our time without the product I needed to stop for? No.
So instead of playing you and having you come over for nothing; I kept you updated and tried to do the right thing without you trying to leave; yet you leave anyways and I'm still the bad person.

Damn, kinda makes me wish I didn't stop now. Cuz I would've made it on time. But then I would've wasted your time since I NEEDED that product; specially with the little amount of appointment time we set anyways. So no, I'm glad I stopped.. cuz then you'd be on here saying I played you...

That's what happened.

But yur right, I should've been already prepared. But I wasn't; people run out of things ya know. People have to go get more of things sometimes unexpectedly.

I'm done with you and this convo. Have a good night; and I hope you find the right provider yur looking for.
SpinnerCindy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:59 PM   #23
threshold
Valued Poster

dp
threshold is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:10 PM   #24
threshold
Valued Poster

Quote:
lol I'm not here to make deals. So no , no deal.
This isn't a game I'm willing to play over one clients stupidity.

AGAIN, If you read my text I told you I'd be late.
You asked for 3 pm correct, correct!
I requested 2:45 correct, correct.

Then at 2:37 I texted saying "I'm on my way I have to stop and get *******"
Meaning I'd be late.
How can I stop and get a product and be at my incall within 8 minuets; sorry I don't live nor stay at my incall...

At 2:54 I texted saying "I'm about to be there I just got the just got the *******""

Then I get a text from you at 3:02 saying yur leaving right as I'm sending you a text saying

Then I text you at 3:05 saying I got stuck behind a accident but I was pulling in if you were still there.

Then you left.

Not my fault you left. I kept you updated, I told you everything I did... by me saying I had to get something a few minuets BEFORE our set time, I'd figure it'd ring in your head like any normal logical person " it's right before our time oh she's gonna be a little late"

So yes, yes I did tell you never mind...

Would you have rather me waster both of our time without the product I needed to stop for? No.
So instead of playing you and having you come over for nothing; I kept you updated and tried to do the right thing without you trying to leave; yet you leave anyways and I'm still the bad person.

Damn, kinda makes me wish I didn't stop now. Cuz I would've made it on time. But then I would've wasted your time since I NEEDED that product; specially with the little amount of appointment time we set anyways. So no, I'm glad I stopped.. cuz then you'd be on here saying I played you...

That's what happened.

But yur right, I should've been already prepared. But I wasn't; people run out of things ya know. People have to go get more of things sometimes unexpectedly.

I'm done with you and this convo. Have a good night; and I hope you find the right provider yur looking for.

I'd still fuck you........................

threshold is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 11:12 PM   #25
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

this whatcha tryin to linck?

Old 06-10-2017, 11:14 PM   #26
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

And what is this mysterious product that you ran out of and needed so desperately?
Old 06-11-2017, 12:18 AM   #27
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Cindy,

Stop responding with words. Post an ass pic. Two reasons 1. The tards are only trying to get you to self destruct. 2. A good ass pic will win you more fans than any words. We guys hate words we love ass

No one gives a shit about someone bitching over a few minutes. Yes, you should have had your shelves stocked well before the store opened, but his report is dumb. Ruling= we don't care.

Gimma some ass

To the lonely tards text farming attention. Stop it.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:24 AM   #28
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Cindy - my 2 cents - not that you asked:
1) I agree, the "rant" threads NEVER go well for the hooker, even if she is totally in the right. 2) dudes with SO hobby mid week. Maybe they are trying to get lined up for a weekday and you keep coming down Fri-Sun. 3) some dudes like texting hookers, with no intention of seeing them. That's just the lake you are swimming in. 4) I think the $20 deposit demand will do more harm than good.

Good luck. I always support the spinner hookers, goodness knows we need more of them in Houston.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 06:26 AM   #29
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
Cindy - my 2 cents - not that you asked:
1) I agree, the "rant" threads NEVER go well for the hooker, even if she is totally in the right. 2) dudes with SO hobby mid week. Maybe they are trying to get lined up for a weekday and you keep coming down Fri-Sun. 3) some dudes like texting hookers, with no intention of seeing them. That's just the lake you are swimming in. 4) I think the $20 deposit demand will do more harm than good.
I couldn't agree more on all points.

Personally, I don't think a lot of these guys have bad intentions, they may just have limited time to hobby so connecting with them is hard.

As long as they are only texting to inquire about setting something up, it's no big deal. It's the "hi" - "how are you" .. open-ended questions that go on forever. Those are the ones I ignore.

And don't even bother with the deposit stuff, it just feels like you are making good clients prove their self and pay for the inconsideration of others.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 06:36 AM   #30
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77494 View Post
I always support the spinner hookers, goodness knows we need more of them in Houston.

I listened to your needs and am proud to say, the below line-up, which I personally put together, will start placing their welcome posts this week.

lineup.jpg
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women