Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36791
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2011, 10:34 AM   #16
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Hey Dirty Dog, why don't you give me the proper credit for Cote de Pablo?
Yeah DD, you hurt his feelings.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:10 AM   #17
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
I don't think so - unless, well that is next. Consider the war of the older generation - Viet Nam - results to me seem similar - be glad we are out! Maybe something constructive will come from the time our troops were there - only time will tell.

The only potential benefit I can see it the "revolutions" that have happened in the last few months in the middle east. NATIONALS using the internet stood out in the open, tempting local offices to kill them and have changed many of those countries or at least started some change! And we got to see a lot of those "revolutions" through the new technology. Did American intervention over the years foster this change? Perhaps? But there are many other issues on the table. And did these folks in foreign lands start the "occupy" movement? Which according to some has degraded in too many cases to Hooliganism levels? Well that is for a different thread. YES, welcome home to our troops. Hey, more bodies for border patrols here?
"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

Sarcasm. Look it up.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:44 AM   #18
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I've talked to a lot of people who were over there this time and NONE of them wanted to be there and were extremely happy to come back home.
I think if we want to improve other countries, we should start with our own first.
Please go easy on me. *winces*
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:09 PM   #19
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Cool Allie Kat

+++++++++++++++++++A on your paper!
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #20
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

When the war started I supported it, I thought it was time to take out Sadam, but as the war dragged on and it started to resemble a poltically fought war like we had in Vietnam. With a Mission Objective that kept changing adn therefore no exit stratagy I began to change my opinion. As the years ticked by and the bodies stacked up my belief in this action dwindled and I am happy now to see the troups coming home. I am saddened to think about the loss of so many young men and women for a cause that became muddled and finally unknown, mourn for the familys who must live with the loss and those whose lives will be forever changed because of wounds both mental and phsyical that thousand will have to live with the rest of their lives. I pray that ourleaders finally learn their lesson and abandon these idea's of nation building, I hope they have learned their lesson and stay out of things that we dont need to be involved with. To all those who serve or have served I want to thank you.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #21
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
When the war started I supported it, I thought it was time to take out Sadam, but as the war dragged on and it started to resemble a poltically fought war like we had in Vietnam. With a Mission Objective that kept changing adn therefore no exit stratagy I began to change my opinion. As the years ticked by and the bodies stacked up my belief in this action dwindled and I am happy now to see the troups coming home. I am saddened to think about the loss of so many young men and women for a cause that became muddled and finally unknown, mourn for the familys who must live with the loss and those whose lives will be forever changed because of wounds both mental and phsyical that thousand will have to live with the rest of their lives. I pray that ourleaders finally learn their lesson and abandon these idea's of nation building, I hope they have learned their lesson and stay out of things that we dont need to be involved with. To all those who serve or have served I want to thank you.
+1
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:22 PM   #22
KCJoe
Valued Poster

If a republican wins next November, plan on war with Iran. All except Ron Paul seems to be advocating a confrontation.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #23
Starry69
Valued Poster

Quote:
If a republican wins next November, plan on war with Iran. All except Ron Paul seems to be advocating a confrontation.
I think they're just posturing. At least I hope so.

They have to win the wacky right to get the nomination and the wacky right wants to attack just about any and every Muslim country.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #24
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27
Default If you know a soilder who is coming back - get them great gift for thier service this Christmas.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=345060
Buy that lady or guy one of these books in return for their service!
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:13 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

First step in foreign policy; make your opponent believe that you are committed even if you aren't.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:27 AM   #26
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
+++++++++++++++++++A on your paper!
]+++++++++++++++++++A+1
...and I'm not normally as easy as the "nipper" Allie! And you know you have to win one for the nipper!
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
A BIG +2! Except I doubt if our leaders have learned anything.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #28
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I keep saying the same thing get good intel then send five to ten good men (women) in and kill the fuckers sending in mass troops is old school kill the head & the body will follow.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:15 AM   #29
lookintoo1
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Just a thought to keep in mind. As my brothers and sister were coming home, as an medic with the infantry we are preparing to go to afghanistan. We will be there in just a few months. A friend of mine and is infantry unit got home 2nd week of dec., on the third week they were informed that they had not finished their deployment and would be going to afghanistan to finish it. they had done 6 months..... just something to think about.

68w 4 11b
lookintoo1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #30
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I don't understand politics very well,but i do understand the need to keep the terrorists seperated,and defending themselves.Can you imagine what would happen if they were left alone to do as they please?
usa kansas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women