Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 01:36 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
... it has been a tough time for the congregation and the people who were killed.
It seems that the families of those killed, although expressing their feelings as to their losses, have a decent and respectful demeanor ... and those killed are in a good place ..... based on their apparent faith. The ones who seem to be in pain and struggling with the events are those who were not there or near.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Pure, vintage IB. What in the world does that comment of yours have to do with the topic of S. Palin? Are you implying that she works at a glory hole? That is not very nice of you--not that we expect kindness out of your mouth.

You infect and rot every thread you touch.
Once again, Old-THUMPER, you've illustrated how poor your reading skills really are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Once again, LLIdiot refuses to address the subject of the discussion but chooses to attack (like a bitch, btw) instead.

Now now, Old-T, let's not be too hard on IBMassa. It's been a tough week for him and his fellow rebs.
Quote:
Quote:
All of that black leather Nazi regalia you wear must really hamper your ability to address all four cummers in your small toilet stall, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Actually, I don't know that he has many "fellows". Other than a very few--IIFFy, Lusty, and maybe one or two others--even the RWers keep their distance from him. There are conservatives, there are RWWackos, and then there are IB and his followers, a seething parasitic boil all its own.

And it has not been a tough time for them, it has been a tough time for the congregation and the people who were killed.
What in the world does that asinine comment of yours have to do with the topic of S. Palin, Old-THUMPER?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:09 PM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Assup...do you actually read Vanity Fair or just the headlines.

Maybe just for the pictures?
I would like to say that he appears to be a coloring book kinda guy, but I wouldn't want him to accuse me of being a racist....with his lack of reading comprehension.
Old 06-24-2015, 05:21 PM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
What did the headline of the story say, LLIdiot?

Did Fox renew her contract or not? ....
Your headline said she was "fired." A contract not being renewed but with an invitation to return is not IMO a "firing."

A "firing" is you are walked off company property by a security guard unexpectedly and told never to return. You should be familiar with that Assup.
BTW, your "contract" as DSOTY is a lifetime contract. Rest easy.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:28 PM   #20
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Yeh, but there isn't a one of us here who would't fuck her.
woomby, shammy and assup wouldn't. It would "blow" their credibility with their fellow lib fags down at Talleywackers and they might get run off from ANOTHER glory hole job because of it. And woomby and shammy are engaged to each other anyway.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:49 PM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
woomby, shammy and assup wouldn't. It would "blow" their credibility with their fellow lib fags down at Talleywackers and they might get run off from ANOTHER glory hole job because of it. And woomby and shammy are engaged to each other anyway.
I wouldn't fuck her with Rey's dick, but I would fuck her with my own. She needs a real man, not a japaleno.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:34 PM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I wouldn't fuck her with Rey's dick, but I would fuck her with my own. She needs a real man, not a japaleno.
She sure wouldn't be getting a "real man" with you woomby / undercunt / rusty ballon knot / wanna-be jalapeno sucker ! And since Palin damn SURE isn't the love of your life like Shrillary, you've got ZERO chance of hitting that. Palin would probably arrange for you to turn into polar bear shit. She likes the second amendment and is a hunter, so a hunting "accident" would be a real easy way for her to make a swishy walker like you revert to your natural state-SHIT !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:34 PM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It seems that the families of those killed, although expressing their feelings as to their losses, have a decent and respectful demeanor ... and those killed are in a good place ..... based on their apparent faith. The ones who seem to be in pain and struggling with the events are those who were not there or near.
Surprisingly, I mostly agree. The families are being as reasonable as one could expect. The dead I will not speculate on since I don't know them. It does seem to be those not directly there who seem to be intent on making believe. But I suspect we are putting different people in that third category.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:40 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.. and those killed are in a good place ..... based on their apparent faith. .
If you called buried in a box six feet under a good place!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:45 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Your headline said she was "fired." A contract not being renewed but with an invitation to return is not IMO a "firing."
She was fired...this is just a way for Fox to keep you Howler Monkeys from screaming at Fox for firing your favorite Soccer Mom from dispensing any more political advice to you knuckle dragging goonies.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:47 PM   #26
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
She was fired...this is just a way for Fox to keep you Howler Monkeys from screaming at Fox for firing your favorite Soccer Mom from dispensing any more political advice to you knuckle dragging goonies.
Back when you were building houses and you delivered on your contract, did you consider yourself "fired?" You did deliver, didn't you?

You moronic buffoon.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:48 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Stay classless you moronic buffoon.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:23 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since this thread and my comment are about souls and spirit, ..

..... your post is irrelevant and irreverent.
Old 06-25-2015, 04:25 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Back when you were building houses and you delivered on your contract, did you consider yourself "fired?" You did deliver, didn't you?

You moronic buffoon.
Probably after he failed to honor the "punch list items"!

He does appear to "jump ship" when it suits his fancy and his agenda.
Old 06-25-2015, 06:59 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You make my point....Fox News is continuously building houses. They no longer want her to build them any more houses. They do not want her stirring up her losers that follow her to picket their continued building so they are throwing her scraps every now and then.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women