Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35661
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-24-2017, 02:17 AM   #16
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
Hi,

When I read 'wearing a glove', my first thought meant you wore an actual glove for a HJ.......

Upon reflection, I think I get the gist.

What's your policy on BBBJTC?
She prefers bbcnd
Old 02-24-2017, 06:19 AM   #17
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Some people never change, she is one of them.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:32 AM   #18
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

boo hoo

you're unsafe for a variety of reasons you just listed. oh well, you are the company you keep.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:41 AM   #19
tugboat84
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

All this talk about bbfs is making me feel kind of frisky
Old 02-24-2017, 08:53 AM   #20
Marcopolo7777
Registered Member

I sat here and read this, and I will say,I'm not a big hobbyist,but enjoy a professional
Fucking,or BJ or what ever. One reason I enjoy this is for the ease of setting something up
along with the fact I am paying for NO DRAMA. It seems this chick can't live without drama, so my mind is made up, I'm not willing to risk the cash, or my time, when I'm the customer.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:45 AM   #21
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

I get pissed that a self admitted Removed GL Violation, unsafe sex provider and thief is still allowed to advertise here. They only upside is that our approach to taking care of the issue on our own seems to be working and that it is hurting her business. So, instead of slacking off because she "tried" to be as nice as she can,full steam ahead and damn the torpedoes until this worthless piece of shit is gone.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:10 PM   #22
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

I was gonna post on this bullshit but it is not worth my time. Fuck this crap!
Old 02-24-2017, 02:29 PM   #23
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
I get pissed that a self admitted drug user, unsafe sex provider and thief is still allowed to advertise here. They only upside is that our approach to taking care of the issue on our own seems to be working and that it is hurting her business. So, instead of slacking off because she "tried" to be as nice as she can,full steam ahead and damn the torpedoes until this worthless piece of shit is gone.
Yeah it really shows how bad things have come when she can admit that shit in public and still be allowed to sell her shit here. Yet someone says something wrong and the ban hammer can be dropped. Total Bullshit. But like you said it seems to be working and nobody is falling for her games.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:52 PM   #24
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittanyDymond View Post
So for the past few months I've been a subscriber on the thread where guys have claimed that I've cashed and dashed, or where they haven't received the full amount of time.... so on and so forth... I've had a few comments or things that really got under my skin as the time has gone on but I haven't said shit. Today, Ive reached my boiling point.

The truth of the matter is I used to be a very risky provider. I was strung out on heroin among other things and had a "manager" that thought unprotected sex with a client was erotic and he enjoyed cream pies by them and giving them to me..
You get the idea.

In order to please him and his "fantasies" and because I simply didn't care about myself I engaged in unprotected activities with clients on numerous occasions, and not usually the same individual.,

However, when I got clean that changed right along with my drug use, the one gent who claims that my Pimp and him got into an altercation, actually told me his member couldn't stay hard with a glove and was quite forceful that it be done a different way. When I explained that I couldn't, he talked about how he knew I could. I then had to ask for help from my driver out of a bad situation.

Now timeout let's discuss this, yes, some of us have drivers, I was managed for many years, and many of you didn't know, you actually thought I was the manager of many of the females which isn't the case. But are you all in belief that when going to a strangers housem often in the middle of the night that we should be alone? Who is that Safier for? Why should you care if my driver is in the car if you don't plan on doing any wrong, and your discretion is still being fully respected (parked in specific area, car off, in driveway, not in driveway, etc.)

I feel I'm rambling, and I've already put to much of my time into this post for a board like Eccie, but I just want to say, that in the 8 years I've been providing, I've never stolen. Now when guys have started to push my limits, yes I have cut appointments, and even agreed to do webcam shows and not done them. But trust me there is always two sides to every story. As long as you plan on respecting my boundaries, i.e. Wearing a glove, I can guarantee we will get along just fine and you'll have a great time with Mel

Lastly, don't like my body, cool! Move the fuck on then. Because where my body lacks, my mind and mouth deliver, I'm an attractive female inside and outside of this industry and refuse to go down as anything less.

Whatever Bb list I was put on, I'm asking I please be removed and I'm reminding everyone of how risky such behaviors are.

Brittany

Attached image is message from reFerenced gent offering to help give me a good review, AT A COST!!
This is one of many.

Brittany I remember when you came back from Vegas and had the 702 area code number you ripped off some poor guy at a Crafton motel by wanting a cash advance. Through the years you have ripped guys off or short timed them its a fact. I know some guys can cause problems but I think you may look for a reason to rip guys off at times here is a review. The guy got 15 minutes for 580 dollars. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=8...ond#post895355

Seams like you figure away around a straight cash and dash by saying they caused a problem or you promise future dates for money up front.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:06 PM   #25
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Wow! I hope privacy and discretion are not one of this chick's selling points because she just threw that out the window with this thread by revealing this guy's msg. to her!!!
Old 02-24-2017, 07:46 PM   #26
tatasddd
BANNED

Perhaps it would be a good idea if a mod closes this thread. I don't give a fuck about Brittany Diamond nor do I plan on seeing her. Does anybody in their right mind do? Enough said close this fucking shit. Keep your personal shit out of here BD. No 1 gives a fuck. If anybody does BB it is those people's risk. Others don't care. The time a whore brings to me her "guy" is the time that guy will go to a hospital with a blown up skull.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:55 PM   #27
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I think we just crested the hill and started the downward spiral
Old 02-25-2017, 04:48 AM   #28
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
This is NOT a place to pour your personal drama and tell us stories if you BB or not, if you use ...you know what ... or not, if you have been pimped out or not,,,,, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!!! So yeah we started it and good thing we did.
Old 02-25-2017, 06:30 AM   #29
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post

LOL
Old 02-25-2017, 06:59 AM   #30
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

5' 2" and 170 pounds, history of ripping people off, and this thread - better start offering those cream pies again.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women