Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2018, 11:38 AM   #16
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
the six kids ? :
It was a Jefferson but nobody can be sure if Thomas was the father.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 11:45 AM   #17
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Lmfao
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 01:47 PM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
It was a Jefferson but nobody can be sure if Thomas was the father.
mmmmm was Sally Hemings Thomas's wife half sister also in question ?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:23 PM   #19
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

What kind of male lesbian cares if Thomas Jefferson was fucking his slaves? This was common occurrence for as long as there were slaves legally kept in the United States and many post-Civil War American military and political luminaries did the same thing to household servants. George Custer is accused of this. Sacagawea well may have been made pregnant during her time as a guide during the Lewis and Clark expedition by whomever.

If anyone believes that fucking slaves was the moral equivalent of rape as understood by virtually the entire European presence on the North American continent in the entire 18th and most of the 19th centuries, then that person is a low moron.

This kind of shit was as commonplace as Democrats rigging elections and the Clinton Foundation being embroiled in a major controversy every 8 months or so. Almost as common as Hillary giving 45 minute speeches for six figure paydays.

Grow up MLs.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:26 PM   #20
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Slaves legally kept...wow. Regardless of what ideology or political bs you hide behind, a human is just that. Just clearly shows how your lack of humanity is disturbing. Oh my...
Old 03-16-2018, 03:34 PM   #21
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonfirenut View Post
Slaves legally kept...wow. Regardless of what ideology or political bs you hide behind, a human is just that. Just clearly shows how your lack of humanity is disturbing. Oh my...
Evidently you cannot read. That's not as sad as being a male lesbian, but it's close.
Old 03-16-2018, 03:45 PM   #22
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I'm curious about the politicization of these school shootings in that it's become a flashpoint for unspecified dementia victims like avowed communist Bernie Sanders to make a real move to try to drum up support from adolescent children to undermine the Bill of Rights.

We've seen heinous murders take place on a reasonably regular basis and an uptick in coverage from fear-mongering bloodthirsty media scumbags, but never with such a political slant. Usually the CNN and MSNBC vampires turn these events into human interest stories.

I wonder why it's different this time?
Old 03-16-2018, 04:58 PM   #23
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

that kid didn't do it

he was set up

just like sandyhook and vegas

ever notice the perp is always some incoherent drugged up zombie apon arrest and arrainment?
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 05:11 PM   #24
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Again, it's called being a human...give it a shot sometime.
Old 03-16-2018, 05:36 PM   #25
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
that kid didn't do it

he was set up

just like sandyhook and vegas

ever notice the perp is always some incoherent drugged up zombie apon arrest and arrainment?
I bet he's less guilty than OJ.
Old 03-17-2018, 07:43 AM   #26
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

I was hesitant to comment on this because I try to remain completely free of board controversy but this Libby Schaff woman and her entire excuse-making staff. What the fuck with this?

Maybe there's an attorney who can shed light on how this crusader is able to get away with her antics.

Libby is an old-fashioned name but there is a 19th century Libby that I wish would come back to life and allow me to fuck her silly. Libby Custer. Her real name was Elizabeth just like I think this reprehensible Oakland shithead's is but Libby Custer was way better looking and less of a mouthpiece, at least before her husband was betrayed by his own command and subsequently murdered by savages. I have often pretended I was fucking Libby Custer when I am trying to bang out a woman that isn't really doing it for me, but I'm stuck in the situation and have to finish up and put a bow on it before I escape. I also jack off to Libby about once every 18 months or so.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:30 AM   #27
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

you read her letters to Gorge n dream "Libbie Custer was hotter than a two-dollar pistol."?

Quote:
Custer wrote her, “Oh, I do want one so badly. I know where I would kiss somebody if I was with her tonight.”
Quote:
She wrote of “a soft place upon Somebody’s carpet,” and of her desire to “sit Tomboy” (as in astride) for a “ride.” They were fond of asking for “just one.”
Quote:
The steamy correspondence continued after the war. Some of it revealed a tendency on both parts to play with fire. Custer was a celebrity, a rock star, and he loved the nightlife of Manhattan, his favorite city. With Libbie back in Monroe, Michigan, he wrote her that he was “nearly starved for a ride… (but) I cannot without great expense and much danger enjoy the luxury of a such a ride as that I refer to. I never did enjoy riding strange horses.” I’m sure Libbie was glad to hear it…
https://frontierpartisans.com/5212/those-lusty-custers/

btw: enjoying ya making me dig for reply's
Old 03-17-2018, 03:43 PM   #28
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Adjusting for historical era and the standards of their respective time, Grover Cleveland's wife was a must-fuck. I rate her below Libby Custer but she was still a banger and better looking than very close to 100% of the 2018 Upstate New York schleppy fatsos along with the entitled old ladies.

A $350 an hour hook, date-adjusted.

This woman would have changed the landscape entirely in a barren desert like Binghamton.
Old 03-17-2018, 04:07 PM   #29
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I must be looking at the wrong pic's
ya sure not the first post op as first Lady
and first first lady that got hitched in the white house

where the white flag smile
Old 03-17-2018, 04:45 PM   #30
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Frances Cleveland. She was a media favorite and as you can see by looking at the pictures was quite a bit younger than her husband.

As I said, not up to Libby Custer standards but still a handsome woman.

The most accomplished and likeable first lady is Eleanor Roosevelt but she was almost as physically repulsive as Hillary Clinton or Obama's "wife", who many believe is a female impersonator.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women